Drapers Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Drapers

How would you rate Drapers ?

"enjoy the content - would like more directional fashion content"
"Subscribed but unable to read any articles as I have reached the limit of my 'guest access' have logged out and back in again, still thinks I'm a guest. No hardcopy sent via post"
"I just asked for cancelling my subscribtion before the next payment occured. But you don not cancel it for me as I still waste 21pounds from your website😒I do not know why you told me that you have cancelled and still not do that for me."
"Lacks content and VERY EXPENSIVE for very thin amount of pages of nothing. Very disappointed, paper copy a real let down. Not much substance online either. £6.99 for 32 pages of rubbish. Hopefully next copy will be better otherwise unsubscribing."
"Good news updates, could do with some more good news stories though!"
"Its essential reading if you work in fashion."
"It's good to be updated!"
"I was surprised to receive this as I cancelled by subscription which took 2 calls and numerous emails I will check that the cancellation email I got has been actioned and you have not taken another payment .I can get your exclusive news a day later with no cost + customer service is poor!"
"I presumed I had subscribed to receive Drapers record, nothing has arrived yet."
"Very happy with all the relevant news for our menswear updates"
"I like reading my Drapers but I would like to see more time and space given to news and views from independents and suppliers to independents."
"Detailed info on the fashion sector"
"Great magazine! Really great insight into the industry. 😐"
"Good up to date news"
"Relevant and interesting news and reports"
"The best source for retail news!"
"Keeps me up to date with the business of fashion"
"Living in Asia, its really important to keep your finger on the pulse in the fashion industry in important cities like London."
"Since taking the subscription i have had no copies of the magazine delivered. Our office manager has tried to contact you by email & by telephone but to date has no success. Could you please investigate why this has happened & rectify asap."
Hi Karen, thank you for your feedback. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to investigate the situation further. Kind regards, The Drapers Team.
"It’s very knowledgeable but not reflective of current Street styles enough we feel and very hard to contact the Fashion Team with news stories, store news and collaborations and initiatives we’ve currently got running. Kindest regards, mark@haddonpr.com"
Drapers is rated 3.38 based on 24 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!