Drapers Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Drapers

How would you rate Drapers ?

"Lacks content and VERY EXPENSIVE for very thin amount of pages of nothing. Very disappointed, paper copy a real let down. Not much substance online either. £6.99 for 32 pages of rubbish. Hopefully next copy will be better otherwise unsubscribing."
Ms Sally Wood
Verified Buyer
"Good news updates, could do with some more good news stories though!"
Mrs Samantha Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Its essential reading if you work in fashion."
"It's good to be updated!"
Ms Jan Neil
Verified Buyer
"I was surprised to receive this as I cancelled by subscription which took 2 calls and numerous emails I will check that the cancellation email I got has been actioned and you have not taken another payment .I can get your exclusive news a day later with no cost + customer service is poor!"
Mr John Brocklehurst
Verified Buyer
"I presumed I had subscribed to receive Drapers record, nothing has arrived yet."
Mr Guy Hills
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with all the relevant news for our menswear updates"
Mr Martin Ailion
Verified Buyer
"I like reading my Drapers but I would like to see more time and space given to news and views from independents and suppliers to independents."
Mrs Sue Bjorkegren
Verified Buyer
"Detailed info on the fashion sector"
Mr Matt Mander-Anastasi
Verified Buyer
"Great magazine! Really great insight into the industry. 😐"
Miss Fiona Allwood
"Good up to date news"
"Relevant and interesting news and reports"
Mr Ashley Allen
Verified Buyer
"The best source for retail news!"
"Keeps me up to date with the business of fashion"
Miss Barbara Riedijk
Verified Buyer
"Living in Asia, its really important to keep your finger on the pulse in the fashion industry in important cities like London."
Miss Karen Ames
Verified Buyer
"Since taking the subscription i have had no copies of the magazine delivered. Our office manager has tried to contact you by email & by telephone but to date has no success. Could you please investigate why this has happened & rectify asap."
Hi Karen, thank you for your feedback. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to investigate the situation further. Kind regards, The Drapers Team.
Mr Mark Haddon
Verified Buyer
"It’s very knowledgeable but not reflective of current Street styles enough we feel and very hard to contact the Fashion Team with news stories, store news and collaborations and initiatives we’ve currently got running. Kindest regards, mark@haddonpr.com"
Mr Venkatesh Ks
"INFORMATIVE"
Mr Paul Godfrey
Verified Buyer
"Love the insights into the UK fashion industry, it helps us formulate our strategy and plans for our growing textile manufacturing business."
Mr S Sezer Ozgorus
Verified Buyer
"? got reply very late and even the reply is wrong and no solution to my problem. as ? could not use the service ? decided to cancel my subscribtion."
Hi Mr Sezer Ozgorus. Thank you for your feedback. Our Customer Services Team has contacted you directly with a solution to the issue you were experiencing. Kind regards, The Drapers Support Team
Drapers is rated 3.57 based on 21 reviews