DMW Property Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DMW Property Services

About DMW Property Services: DMW Property Services are an independent Estate and Lettings based in the Mapperley are of Nottingham, servicing Mapperley, Arnold, Gedling, Carlton, Netherfield, Nottingham and surrounding areas.

We offer very competitive fees whilst providing a comprehensive selling and lettings service.

How would you rate DMW Property Services ?

Mrs H Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from a professional and knowledgeable team. I would highly recommend DMW Property Services. Thanks again!"
"Would recommend and generally do recommend both Dan and Gabrielle for their efficient service."
Mr Craig Aulsebrook
Verified Reviewer
"It was impossible to arrange a viewing or obtain any information on a plot of land they were marketing in Gedling . I called on 4 separate occasions and each time was told that only Dan had any detailed knowledge of the land and , despite promises from Whitney , he never returned my calls . A colleague of mine had a similar experience , although he did manage to progress to the booking a viewing appointment stage . Sadly this appointment was cancelled by DMW and no alternative offered . They replied to my colleague's e-mail advising him to take a look at the property on his own , not a progressive suggestion for a piece of land fenced off for security ( and next to a neighbouring house ) . Overall a pathetic level of customer service !"
Mr P Humber
Verified Buyer
"Thanking Dan and his team at DMW for an exceptional and professional service. My wife and I would highly recommend DMW to anybody looking to sell their property."
Mr P Keene
Verified Buyer
"Recommend, professional and to the point to get everything moving as quickly as possible."
Mr M Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Very professional , from First viewing to completion , Very quick response to any questions or concerns , completion was sooner than expected due to Dan and his team, The experience was less stressful than expected , Thanks to Dan and his team for His enthusiastic approach as this played a big part in completing in a swift and pleasant manner."
"Great service from start to finish. Property sold within a couple of months and Dan and the team kept me fully updated on a regular basis. Excellent value for money."
Mr A Woodliffe
Verified Buyer
"Great support from the whole team at DMW, keeping us informed throughout the sale"
C Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service and support given during the sale of my property and the purchase of my new property. Would and recommend to others, for service and fees."
Mr A Meakin
Verified Buyer
"Great customer Service, Dan was always available for contact."
Mr A Walker
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service throughout the sale. DMW priced the house just right to secure an immediate offer, balancing maximising value for me the seller and the market to attract offers. Kept me up to date throughout the sale process. I would use DMW again and recommend them to me friends unreservedly."
Mrs D Giles
Verified Buyer
"A profession service from start to finish. A polite,friendly and helpful team that ensured a hassle free sale."
Mr M Kaufman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and assistance provided throughout. Everyone was very helpful and kept me up to date with how things were going. Highly recommended!"
Mr R Speirs
Verified Buyer
"The service provided by DMW was second to none. From start to finish they pulled out all the stops to sell my property, they kept me fully informed throughout the hole proces. I couldn’t be happier with the service supplied by them. Highly recommended there service."
Mrs A Hornby
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive. Actively managed the sale for us chasing solicitors. Very helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"Very helpful service, easy to contact when needed and very friendly. Have used them twice now and would recommend to a friend any time."
"I couldn't fault Dan and the team . They sold my house the day after putting it on the market and I got the full asking price . They kept me involved throughout the sale . I would definitely recommend DMW ."
Mr D Murden
Verified Buyer
"Dan and his team were very professional and reliable. The sale of my property was as smooth as could be expected. DMW Property Services worked tirelessly and attended over 50 viewings at my property. Once the sale had been agreed the conveyancing support was also excellent."
Mr L Britz
Verified Buyer
"First time I sold a place and Dan was supportive, informative and gave good advice."
Mr M Skelton
Verified Buyer
"Great friendly service a pleasure to deal with!!"
DMW Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 50 reviews