DMW Property Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DMW Property Services

About DMW Property Services: DMW Property Services are an independent Estate and Lettings based in the Mapperley are of Nottingham, servicing Mapperley, Arnold, Gedling, Carlton, Netherfield, Nottingham and surrounding areas.

We offer very competitive fees whilst providing a comprehensive selling and lettings service.

How would you rate DMW Property Services?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mrs D Giles
Verified Buyer
"A profession service from start to finish. A polite,friendly and helpful team that ensured a hassle free sale."
Mr M Kaufman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and assistance provided throughout. Everyone was very helpful and kept me up to date with how things were going. Highly recommended!"
Mr R Speirs
Verified Buyer
"The service provided by DMW was second to none. From start to finish they pulled out all the stops to sell my property, they kept me fully informed throughout the hole proces. I couldn’t be happier with the service supplied by them. Highly recommended there service."
Mrs A Hornby
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive. Actively managed the sale for us chasing solicitors. Very helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"Very helpful service, easy to contact when needed and very friendly. Have used them twice now and would recommend to a friend any time."
"I couldn't fault Dan and the team . They sold my house the day after putting it on the market and I got the full asking price . They kept me involved throughout the sale . I would definitely recommend DMW ."
Mr D Murden
Verified Buyer
"Dan and his team were very professional and reliable. The sale of my property was as smooth as could be expected. DMW Property Services worked tirelessly and attended over 50 viewings at my property. Once the sale had been agreed the conveyancing support was also excellent."
Mr L Britz
Verified Buyer
"First time I sold a place and Dan was supportive, informative and gave good advice."
Mr M Skelton
Verified Buyer
"Great friendly service a pleasure to deal with!!"
Lisa Brown
Verified Buyer
"The whole team work very hard to ensure a smooth process even when some things do not go to plan. Great communication by email and phone - I bought and sold through DMW and would definitely recommend them to other potential Buyers and Sellers, great service from start to finish."
Miss Sarah Ashley
Verified Buyer
"DMW have been my letting agent since 2011. They are efficient and friendly. A*"
"Professional and efficient with prompt attentive service. Highly recommend."
Mrs G Duffy
Verified Buyer
"A great experience dealing with Dan over the years we rented from DMW Property. Always on hand and very helpful to sort any problems out. Would highly recommend DMW Property to anyone who is looking to rent."
Mr Les George
Verified Buyer
"I met Dan through a contact. He works extremely hard managing my properties. I find him and his team are extremely efficient and a joy to work with. Always keeping me updated with all aspects of my portfolio. I can send him an email at 20:00hrs and get a reply back that same evening. Three words to describe him, hard working, honest. reliable."
Mrs Carol Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Very helpful staff"
Miss Charlotte Daykin
Verified Buyer
"As an overseas landlord I can rely on them for a monthly update and am confident in their ability to maintain my property."
Ms Patricia Moreno
Verified Buyer
"I'm generally very happy with the service. However I would like to have copies of any invoices for work carried out on the property so that I can pass on to my accountant."
Mr Michael Horsburgh, Mrs Julie Horsburgh
Verified Buyer
"Immediate response. Valuation report produced to a high standard."
Mrs Joan Clayton
Verified Buyer
"Dan has a great knowledge of the local market. He is very approachable and is efficient in his service."
Mr Lindsay Limb, Mrs Limb
Verified Buyer
"Very professional an friendly service, found us great tenants"
DMW Property Services is rated 4.95 based on 39 reviews