DMW Property Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DMW Property Services

About DMW Property Services: DMW Property Services are an independent Estate and Lettings based in the Mapperley are of Nottingham, servicing Mapperley, Arnold, Gedling, Carlton, Netherfield, Nottingham and surrounding areas.

We offer very competitive fees whilst providing a comprehensive selling and lettings service.

Tell us how DMW Property Services made you happy

"We have used the services of DMW both for property management as well as for sales. They have sold properties for us on more than one occasion, and we would not hesitate in using their services again. They are hard-working, reliable and charge reasonable fees."
"I am delighted with the service I received and honestly don't believe this sale would have gone through without the efforts of Dan who liaised with both purchaser and myself personally to keep events moving. The solicitors were dilatory and nearly lost me this sale but Dan chased it up, smoothed over the purchaser's disquiet at the slow speed of proceedings, and kept them on board. He really earned his fee which, by the way, is very modest."
"No longer the cheapest agents in Nottitngham, but definately the best. Had three offers on my property within 3 days of putting it on the market On the advice of DMW they went back to the most reliable sounding purchaser and managed to get a slightly increased offer from them, which I accepted and they have now completed their purchase."
"The team at DMW were always a pleasure to deal with, and were consistently friendly, professional and helpful. They always kept me up to date with developments, and their local knowledge and network of additional skill sources was also valuable. Their property valuation proved to be appropriate and my sale went through within the timescale expected."
"Very good service value for money I can highly recommend DMW"
"Helpful, friendly staff who monitored the sale closely to make sure it went through quickly and efficiently. Thanks"
"The team at DMW are extremely professional and we would highly reccommend them. Our purchase ran very smoothly due to the quick responses we received as well as the proactive updates they provided. We very much appreciated their efforts and look forward to working with DMW as our managing agent and on future house purchases."
"I would recommend DMW to anyone looking to buy or sell a property. They can’t do enough for you and go above and beyond to make the process as smooth as possible with anything being too much trouble. The staff are really friendly and Gabrielle particularly was professional throughout and didn’t take her eye off the ball at any point. Massive thank you from me, my husband and two little ones!"
"DMW sold a terraced property for me in Basford. I found them to be simply excellent. They found a buyer within a week - and that was at my full asking price ! They then kept chasing the solicitors to make sure there were no hold ups and dealt professionally with all the surveys etc. I have to say that Dan is an especially nice man, nothing seems too much for him and he held my hand right the way throughout the whole sale process. I big thumbs up from me !! Richard"
"Excellent service by Dan, Gabrielle and the team at DMW Property Services. Even when there was a slight issue with the mortgage valuation, they went out of their way to help overcome the problem and kept the deal together. I'd happily recommend their services and would use them to sell my properties."
"We bought a house through DMW and needed to complete on a tight timescale. Dan and his team were all very helpful and efficient and I’d have no hesitation in recommending them"
"The service we received when selling our house was excellent - from the outset, they did what they said they would do and got back to us promptly with any queries. Very efficient and the staff were helpful and friendly - we would recommend this agent if you are selling your house."
"What more can be said. You got me sold and moved. More than David James could do a year before ;-)"
"I've been renting my property out with DMW for the past five years. Right from the start Dan has been professional, thorough, organised and friendly. I have never had any void unlet periods between tenants, and any maintenance requirements were dealt with swiftly and efficiently. When the time came for me to sell, Dan found me a buyer within 24hours of the property going to market, and when the buyer pulled out, found another buyer within 24 hours of that! All communication has been personal, friendly, fast right through to completion. I would definitely recommend DMW to anyone for rental property management and sales, for a knowledgeable, friendly and efficient local independent service at very reasonable prices."
"Great service in what was a very long sale and purchase, constantly chasing solicitors that were difficult at times. I would highly recommend DMW. Many thanks"
"Excellent service from a professional and knowledgeable team. I would highly recommend DMW Property Services. Thanks again!"
"Would recommend and generally do recommend both Dan and Gabrielle for their efficient service."
"It was impossible to arrange a viewing or obtain any information on a plot of land they were marketing in Gedling . I called on 4 separate occasions and each time was told that only Dan had any detailed knowledge of the land and , despite promises from Whitney , he never returned my calls . A colleague of mine had a similar experience , although he did manage to progress to the booking a viewing appointment stage . Sadly this appointment was cancelled by DMW and no alternative offered . They replied to my colleague's e-mail advising him to take a look at the property on his own , not a progressive suggestion for a piece of land fenced off for security ( and next to a neighbouring house ) . Overall a pathetic level of customer service !"
"Thanking Dan and his team at DMW for an exceptional and professional service. My wife and I would highly recommend DMW to anybody looking to sell their property."
"Recommend, professional and to the point to get everything moving as quickly as possible."
DMW Property Services is rated 4.89 based on 65 reviews