DMW Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DMW Property Services
Read DMW Property Services Reviews

About DMW Property Services:

DMW Property Services are an independent Estate and Lettings based in the Mapperley are of Nottingham, servicing Mapperley, Arnold, Gedling, Carlton, Netherfield, Nottingham and surrounding areas.

We offer very competitive fees whilst providing a comprehensive selling and lettings service.

Tell us how DMW Property Services made you happy
Great friendly, efficient service through the whole process. Excellent lines of communication - always know exactly what’s happening and when. Would totally recommend.
Excellent, caring service from beginning to end.
Purchased a buy to let property with DMW as the agents and we were very impressed with their service.
We now have sold our residential with DMW and they have been excellent.The staff have been very informative and Dan has been very involved from day one.

Leigh Jackson
Absolutely excellent service from start to finish from DMW. Loved friendly and profession service. Every time I called, the staff knew my details straight away and I felt like I wasn’t just a number.
Very much of a family run feel.
Thanks again for all your help :)
Thank you for your help in selling my property...... Ross
Absolute disgrace of a company, our ceiling is ruined from a leak in one of their properties & we’ve been trying to get it repaired since summer 2020. Numerous phone calls, empty promises & not turning up when scheduled to do the job. My partner is disabled & this has caused us so much stress & upset. It’s the worst company I have ever dealt with, I don’t know how they sleep at night.
I personally think DMW were fantastic with our purchase of one of their properties.
They helped me more than my own estate agents, I would use them and recomend them to anyone, great job
DMW were very helpful when we were buying a property through them. They were very responsive to any queries we had and made sure the purchase went through smoothly. Would recommend.
Polite, professional and hard working staff. I have never had any problems contacting them and they kept me updated all the way through the sale of my house. Very reliable company with competitive prices. I can recommend their services wholeheartedly.
Dan has been very helpful and spot on through the conveyancing unlike these chains where one hand don’t know what the other hand is doing. Highly recommended if you want to save yourself some change and fashionable typical estate agents hierarchy! Highly recommended
Have used DMW three times in past 5 years. Dan and the team have given me exceptional service and helped my wife and I through difficult times. Full of energy with boundless enthusiasm they have been marvelous, and there charges are very competitive. Some of the absurd comments have a whiff of “sour grapes” 100% recommendation.
Excellent Estate agent! I thoroughly recommend them. Best service and best price! They were completely efficient. professional and friendly throughout, they sold my house really quickly and got me a great price. Thanks for a great service!
Took a few months to sell due to condition of the property, but DMW never gave up and eventually it was sold. Would definitely recommend DMW and will certainly use them again in the future!
We have used the services of DMW both for property management as well as for sales. They have sold properties for us on more than one occasion, and we would not hesitate in using their services again. They are hard-working, reliable and charge reasonable fees.
I am delighted with the service I received and honestly don't believe this sale would have gone through without the efforts of Dan who liaised with both purchaser and myself personally to keep events moving. The solicitors were dilatory and nearly lost me this sale but Dan chased it up, smoothed over the purchaser's disquiet at the slow speed of proceedings, and kept them on board. He really earned his fee which, by the way, is very modest.
No longer the cheapest agents in Nottitngham, but definately the best. Had three offers on my property within 3 days of putting it on the market On the advice of DMW they went back to the most reliable sounding purchaser and managed to get a slightly increased offer from them, which I accepted and they have now completed their purchase.
The team at DMW were always a pleasure to deal with, and were consistently friendly, professional and helpful. They always kept me up to date with developments, and their local knowledge and network of additional skill sources was also valuable. Their property valuation proved to be appropriate and my sale went through within the timescale expected.
Very good service value for money I can highly recommend DMW
Helpful, friendly staff who monitored the sale closely to make sure it went through quickly and efficiently. Thanks
The team at DMW are extremely professional and we would highly reccommend them. Our purchase ran very smoothly due to the quick responses we received as well as the proactive updates they provided. We very much appreciated their efforts and look forward to working with DMW as our managing agent and on future house purchases.
DMW Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 78 reviews