DMW Property Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DMW Property Services

About DMW Property Services: DMW Property Services are an independent Estate and Lettings based in the Mapperley are of Nottingham, servicing Mapperley, Arnold, Gedling, Carlton, Netherfield, Nottingham and surrounding areas.

We offer very competitive fees whilst providing a comprehensive selling and lettings service.

Telephone

How would you rate DMW Property Services ?

"We bought a house through DMW and needed to complete on a tight timescale. Dan and his team were all very helpful and efficient and I’d have no hesitation in recommending them"
"The service we received when selling our house was excellent - from the outset, they did what they said they would do and got back to us promptly with any queries. Very efficient and the staff were helpful and friendly - we would recommend this agent if you are selling your house."
"What more can be said. You got me sold and moved. More than David James could do a year before ;-)"
"I've been renting my property out with DMW for the past five years. Right from the start Dan has been professional, thorough, organised and friendly. I have never had any void unlet periods between tenants, and any maintenance requirements were dealt with swiftly and efficiently. When the time came for me to sell, Dan found me a buyer within 24hours of the property going to market, and when the buyer pulled out, found another buyer within 24 hours of that! All communication has been personal, friendly, fast right through to completion. I would definitely recommend DMW to anyone for rental property management and sales, for a knowledgeable, friendly and efficient local independent service at very reasonable prices."
"Great service in what was a very long sale and purchase, constantly chasing solicitors that were difficult at times. I would highly recommend DMW. Many thanks"
"Excellent service from a professional and knowledgeable team. I would highly recommend DMW Property Services. Thanks again!"
"Would recommend and generally do recommend both Dan and Gabrielle for their efficient service."
"It was impossible to arrange a viewing or obtain any information on a plot of land they were marketing in Gedling . I called on 4 separate occasions and each time was told that only Dan had any detailed knowledge of the land and , despite promises from Whitney , he never returned my calls . A colleague of mine had a similar experience , although he did manage to progress to the booking a viewing appointment stage . Sadly this appointment was cancelled by DMW and no alternative offered . They replied to my colleague's e-mail advising him to take a look at the property on his own , not a progressive suggestion for a piece of land fenced off for security ( and next to a neighbouring house ) . Overall a pathetic level of customer service !"
"Thanking Dan and his team at DMW for an exceptional and professional service. My wife and I would highly recommend DMW to anybody looking to sell their property."
"Recommend, professional and to the point to get everything moving as quickly as possible."
"Very professional , from First viewing to completion , Very quick response to any questions or concerns , completion was sooner than expected due to Dan and his team, The experience was less stressful than expected , Thanks to Dan and his team for His enthusiastic approach as this played a big part in completing in a swift and pleasant manner."
"Great service from start to finish. Property sold within a couple of months and Dan and the team kept me fully updated on a regular basis. Excellent value for money."
"Great support from the whole team at DMW, keeping us informed throughout the sale"
"Very happy with the service and support given during the sale of my property and the purchase of my new property. Would and recommend to others, for service and fees."
"Great customer Service, Dan was always available for contact."
"Very professional service throughout the sale. DMW priced the house just right to secure an immediate offer, balancing maximising value for me the seller and the market to attract offers. Kept me up to date throughout the sale process. I would use DMW again and recommend them to me friends unreservedly."
"A profession service from start to finish. A polite,friendly and helpful team that ensured a hassle free sale."
"Excellent service and assistance provided throughout. Everyone was very helpful and kept me up to date with how things were going. Highly recommended!"
"The service provided by DMW was second to none. From start to finish they pulled out all the stops to sell my property, they kept me fully informed throughout the hole proces. I couldn’t be happier with the service supplied by them. Highly recommended there service."
"Very responsive. Actively managed the sale for us chasing solicitors. Very helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend."
DMW Property Services is rated 4.87 based on 55 reviews