Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd Reviews

About Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd:

Suppliers of new and used cardboard boxes throughout the UK and Ireland. We provide quality products at permanently low prices.

info@DirectCardboardBoxes.co.uk

Clensey Lane,
Dry Doddington,
Newark,
Notts

Tell us how Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Supplied what I asked for, and as I collected, with out any fuss, all sorted same day. Very good products at a fair price. Staff very helpful and good company.
I've worked with Direct Cardboard boxes for over 5 years now. They are highly competitive, great to deal with and deliver quickly and on the date they promise ... what more can I say.... Our 1st choice for boxes!
Very good service, quality and value
we have never had a problem with any broken boxes, they are bespoke to us and made to order as they are an unusual size. They are always delivered on time and without any fuss. The staff are always very helpful, over all an excellent service.
If you are looking for good quality and fast delivery at a reasonable price, Direct Cardboard Boxes is the company you are looking for.
I purchases 120 octobins every 2 months and they arrive on agreed date and have never had a issue with quality. Highly recommended 100%
Fast delivery and great products, many thanks indeed.
Excellent quality of box at a brilliant price.
I’m happy with the product and the deal I got from the company. I wanted boxes that would help me to deliver goods to my customer in most secure and efficient way, and the site recommended that ticked all the boxes. Speaking with the sales team helped me get exactly what I was looking for. Jack is really helpful, I’ve ordered from Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd before and never had any problems, will be ordering again. Great fast service, no problems at all. Great support, highly recommended.
Excellent Fast Efficient Service 10467
Good communication. Very quick and speedy service. Fantastic value for money!
quick and helpful
Helpful and quick delivery 10258
Great pallet box solutions available at a fraction of the "new" cost. Very helpful over the phone and during the delivery 100% recommend this service!
Smooth transaction and Good quality used boxes. Well recommended.
rang the office to enquire about the boxes, made an oreder and they were delivered the next day. very happy with the service
Simply the best cardboard box supplier in the UK. We have used Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd for several years and have always been happy with the service, having purchased over 10,000 second use cardboard boxes. Jack Good, the Sales Director, makes sure that we get exactly what we need and is perceptive in relation to our on-going needs. If you need boxes I couldn't recommend them enough!
Great service and very easy to deal with. Very economical packaging.
Excellent service
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND EVEN BETTER PRICES.
DELIVERY QUICK
An excellent experience. The salesperson could not have been more helpful and was able to complete my order exactly as I wanted.
Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 166 reviews