DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DFMA Make Up Academy

info@makeupacademy.co.uk

How would you rate DFMA Make Up Academy?

Wendi Liu
"Best tutors and wonderful study environments. All the stuffs are really heart warming and help me out a lot. I learned a lot from this course and I started to figuring out what should I do for my career."
DanielleI
""I started my course August 12th and I finish 1st October and I absolutely love it! The tutors are so lovely with a lot of stories to tell about their experiences, I adore the kit and I have so much fun in classes. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to get into the make up business!""
Jessica Smith
Jessica Smith
Verified Reviewer
""I graduated a year ago from DFMA. I absolutely loved it! Have come out of it with much improved skills good friends (other students) in which I kept in touch with and a nice certificate. Great photography session on the model we've worked on to show our final work. Good support all along to this day. I'm considering to attend another course. Very highly recommended!""
Courtney Payton Fewell
Verified Reviewer
"I completed the 8 week part time TV, Film, Media Makeup And Hair Course! It has helped me to boost my confidence not only on applying makeup on myself but also clients too! I have also met some very talented people along the way that will remain life long friends! Thank you DFMA! ????????"
Teodora Morosanu
Verified Reviewer
"I attended the 4 week Tv , Film & Theatre course at DFMA and I couldn’t be more grateful for everything I have learned, the tutors that gave their interest in making me a better make-up artist and most important,the confidence that I needed in order to achieve my goal."
"DFMA has given me so much confidence in myself for doing make up! It has bought my love for it out so much more and taught me so many skills! Thank you DFMA!"
"I loved my time at DFMA, would highly recommend! Gives you all the knowledge and skills you need to go out into the makeup artist business."
"I did the 4 week TV and film course in Brighton. I had such a brilliant time, and got to meet such lovely people. The tutors were so supportive and helpful. I was so happy with the results, thank you DFMA x"
"I did the foundation course in Brighton back in Feb 2017. Training with DFMA has given me the confidence and knowledge to start up as a freelance MUA which I thought I’d never do. The tutors were great and the whole week was a great experience, thank you x"
Samantha Etheridge-Batts
Verified Reviewer
"Highly recommend DFMA, very helpful and will always make sure you understand befor emoving on to another subject! Lots learnt in the 4 week TV, film and theatre course! Great tutors and great lessons! Couldn’t recommend more! Xx"
Samantha Stockton
Unverified Reviewer
"Attended tv media fashion course Match 2017 . Amazing course learnt a heck of a lot .. Wonderful teachers with great work ethics. Thourughly enjoyed working with you and learning Thank you DFMA"
Samantha Etheridge-Batts
Unverified Reviewer
"Couldn’t thank DFMA enough. The best decision I ever made! Got me in the path of my dreams! Great tutors and a great 4 weeks learning something I love! Thank you! X"
Lola Schofield-green
Unverified Reviewer
"I loved doing my make up training at DFMA. I got to meet some amazing people and the tutors are out of this world. I now run my own business from home. couldn't have done it without the after care thank you DFMA"
Hayley Gorrod
Unverified Reviewer
"I was very disappointed with my course at the DFMA. I found the teaching from one tutor very poor with a man who wasn't approachable and very disinterested. The rest of the teachers were lovely however the blow drying element wasn't completed and being completely new to hair, I was hoping for a more solid introduction...especially given the cost of the course. We were meant to receive face charts and didn't. Being part of the pro Facebook page I am able to see other groups that have undertaken their training and there does not appear to be consistency in the level of teaching across the groups.. it seems I was in one of the poor levels. I regret my decision to have learnt with the DFmA and one that has cost me dearly."
"I attended the Fashion, TV and Media course in Brighton back in March. The tutors were all great and extremely supportive, I felt like I gained a lot of experience and confidence from the course and left looking forward to starting my career in the makeup industry. I still use my DFMA kit today. I cannot recommend DFMA highly enough. Thank you x"
"I did my research before enrolling with DFMA, I had been given negative feedback especially if you are from an ethnic background, but I had to try it myself and make my own judgement. I did the foundation course , loved it without a doubt , I learnt so much , the tutors were the best , great knowledge and patience to teach . The only thing I would wish DFMA incorporate in the course structure is , makeup for ethnic skin so that one doesn't feel left out and thinking otherwise . Overall this is a good academy"
"Had such a great time on the course! Learnt so much and have already worked on a movie which was amazing! Thank you so much DFMA! Cannot recommend them highly enough :-)"
"Great course structure, good use of quality products, experienced and knowledgable staff, great introduction to industry"
"I went to the Brighton academy several years ago and thought it was a brilliant experience. The staff were so helpful, the teachers were very skilled and the fact that we had the opportunity of creating our own professional photo shoot at the end was fantastic. Would definitely recommend the academy. I still used their products in my kit now. Loved it."
Jennifer Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"""DFMA'S tutors are wonderful and the course provided me with the knowledge, skills and confidence to begin the career in makeup that I never believed was achievable!"
Sami-Jo Hargreaves
Verified Reviewer
"""So glad I decided to take a course with DFMA make up academy. I learnt so much and came away feeling very confident. The amazing aftercare also shows how much they care about each and every one of their students."
"""I learnt lots of new skills and had some excellent tutors that provided great tips and were genuinely interested in your success!"
"""It's been the greatest experience of my life!!! Amazing teachers, AMAZING make-up and amazing everything. I am more than happy that i have chosen this academy for my make-up courses. Thank you for every single thing you have taught me."
DFMA Make Up Academy is rated 4.93 based on 145 reviews