DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DFMA Make Up Academy

How would you rate DFMA Make Up Academy ?

Amber Fisher
"Currently studying hair, fashion, media and tv make up in the Bournemouth and I love it. Would really recommend doing the course to anyone. I have learnt so much in just one week I can’t wait to see what the next 3 weeks has to bring"
"The tutors I had on the bridal elite course were amazing they answered all my questions with patience and did demostgat made my jaw drop!"
"Doing the foundation course with DFMA gave me the push and inspiration I needed to peruse my career as a MUA. I love being able to tell people I’m a makeup artist now! Would love to do more and develop my skills and learn new things on the longer courses eventually. The tutors are all in the industry also so I found their tips and advice invaluable going forward. The best part is the on going aftercare you receive and being part of the DFMA pro community. X"
"Gave me amazing confidence in myself and my skills! And I have some beautiful pictures and kit to come away with!"
"I did the 8 week part time T.V, theatre and film course and had the most amazing time, I learnt so much and gained so much confidence. The course helped me find the career I wanted and I met some of the most talented and amazing girls that I now call my friends thank you DFMA!!!!"
"I absolutely loved my time at dfma! I done the 5 day foundation course and learnt so much. Have me so much confidence, and was amazing meeting all the tutors and hearing what they have all done."
"fantastic tutors, Davinia herself is so down to earth and lovely. You learn so much in such a short period of time and your skills improve really quickly and in depth. HIGHLY recommend"
"I am so happy that I took the decision to join the DFMA team they are the BEST, love the way they give the lessons and the tutors are incredible!!!"
"Studing at DFMA was the best decision I have ever made. It sparked my creativity and given me more confidence and drive to go out into the MUA industry and smash it! The studio was lovely, the tutors were beyond amazing and me and my classmates had so much fun."
"DFMA have taught me a lot not just makeup but how the film industry works to how to achieve the ultimate goal. I cannot recommend them enough."
"I did the 5 day foundation course loved every minute of it. Girls in my class where fantastic we still keep in touch and attend masterclasses together. The teachers where amazing AJ and Emma where so knowledgable and helpful. I wanted to soak up all their knowledge about makeup. Looking forward to doing more courses."
"The team was very knowledgeable about the industry and really set us up for success. I have only just passed and have been working with other make up artists who are asking me for pointers. I learned so much in a short amount of time and no corners were cut. My confidence has grown so much since passing the TV, theatre and SPFX course. I would highly recommend DFMA to anyone who wishes to become a MUA and succeed."
"Great course, great tutors and you know they are always there for any help when needed!"
"I completed the 4 week TV, Film and Theatre hair and makeup course at the beginning of last year. The tutors are fantastic and give you so many tips and tricks as well as all the practical learning! Since graduating I have had on going support from DFMA through makeup events at MAC, Urban Decay and more as well as business days with Davina herself! Fab course and hopely my success will continue to grow!"
"I did the fashion foundation course on makeup 3 years ago and since that time I’ve been published in Riddle Magazine and on line at John Lewis and Lands End clothing. DFMA give you all the knowledge and skills that you need to succeed in whichever part of the industry you wish to work and the tutors are in the industry and passionate about sharing their skills to help you succeed"
"I loved this course! I met so many lovely people and learnt so much! I have done a lot since my course including a lot of sfx work. My confidence has grown massively and I’ll always be grateful!"
"DFMA has helped me kick start my career in the industry and I can’t thank Davinia and the team of tutors enough! The 4 week fashion, media and tv makeup and hair course I attended in Newcastle was fantastic, you learn in a fast paced environment, picking up all the skills you need to become a successful makeup artist. I have honestly loved every second of it all and continue to grow with new opportunities arising all the time. Thank you DFMA fam! X"
"Loved my week with the DFMA tutors I learnt so much tips and tricks with make up and great advice on hand for surviving in the industry."
"I am currently doing the 4 week Tv, Fashion & Media Hair and Makeup course and I absolutely LOVE IT! Amazing people amazing teachers, so much fun every single day, there’s no where else i’d rather be!"
"I completed the DFMA fashion in media make up course back in January 2018. It was great to have different tutors during he week as you were able to learn many different techniques and tips. It has made me feel so much more confident in not only myself but also in my work. Thank you so much"
DFMA Make Up Academy is rated 4.96 based on 171 reviews