DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DFMA Make Up Academy

Tell us how DFMA Make Up Academy made you happy

Amber Fisher
"Currently studying hair, fashion, media and tv make up in the Bournemouth and I love it. Would really recommend doing the course to anyone. I have learnt so much in just one week I can’t wait to see what the next 3 weeks has to bring"
"The tutors I had on the bridal elite course were amazing they answered all my questions with patience and did demostgat made my jaw drop!"
"Doing the foundation course with DFMA gave me the push and inspiration I needed to peruse my career as a MUA. I love being able to tell people I’m a makeup artist now! Would love to do more and develop my skills and learn new things on the longer courses eventually. The tutors are all in the industry also so I found their tips and advice invaluable going forward. The best part is the on going aftercare you receive and being part of the DFMA pro community. X"
""Everything went wrong the teachers only 2 o 3 were very good but the rest were terrible""
Hi
Sorry you felt like this, its also a shame you missed out most the course. Hopefully you will come back to us in the future, missing lessons in an intensive course isnt ideal.
DFMA Make Up Academy is rated 4.97 based on 172 reviews