DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DFMA Make Up Academy

Tell us how DFMA Make Up Academy made you happy

Amber Fisher
"Currently studying hair, fashion, media and tv make up in the Bournemouth and I love it. Would really recommend doing the course to anyone. I have learnt so much in just one week I can’t wait to see what the next 3 weeks has to bring"
"The tutors I had on the bridal elite course were amazing they answered all my questions with patience and did demostgat made my jaw drop!"
"Doing the foundation course with DFMA gave me the push and inspiration I needed to peruse my career as a MUA. I love being able to tell people I’m a makeup artist now! Would love to do more and develop my skills and learn new things on the longer courses eventually. The tutors are all in the industry also so I found their tips and advice invaluable going forward. The best part is the on going aftercare you receive and being part of the DFMA pro community. X"
""Everything went wrong the teachers only 2 o 3 were very good but the rest were terrible""
Hi
Sorry you felt like this, its also a shame you missed out most the course. Hopefully you will come back to us in the future, missing lessons in an intensive course isnt ideal.
"I absolutely loved my time at dfma! I done the 5 day foundation course and learnt so much. Have me so much confidence, and was amazing meeting all the tutors and hearing what they have all done."
"Gave me amazing confidence in myself and my skills! And I have some beautiful pictures and kit to come away with!"
"I am so happy that I took the decision to join the DFMA team they are the BEST, love the way they give the lessons and the tutors are incredible!!!"
"Studing at DFMA was the best decision I have ever made. It sparked my creativity and given me more confidence and drive to go out into the MUA industry and smash it! The studio was lovely, the tutors were beyond amazing and me and my classmates had so much fun."
"The team was very knowledgeable about the industry and really set us up for success. I have only just passed and have been working with other make up artists who are asking me for pointers. I learned so much in a short amount of time and no corners were cut. My confidence has grown so much since passing the TV, theatre and SPFX course. I would highly recommend DFMA to anyone who wishes to become a MUA and succeed."
"""At the time i attended DFMA i was going thought a stage of depression , i no longer could work and attended counseling sessions and needed a new reason to carry on and thats were DFMA was my solution, i travelled 140 miles to do the tv, fashion , film hair & make up course at one of my most hardest but greatest moments in my life, though i never share my story at the time , all staff and students was unbelievably welcoming i learnt so much off the staff though they dont know it they reinspired me to carry on following my dreams and i want to thank them all for shining light on my darkest days."
"Wow, what can you say. An absolutely brilliant course, giving you an amazing kit, plenty of practice and experienced tutors. After you complete your course you are welcomed into the dfma family get opportunities given to you all the time, whethers that's roles, master classes or discounts. If you want to start a career in make up - DFMA is definelty the place to start your career."
"Great make up school with fabulous tutors and a great brand really enjoyed my experience"
"DFMA has created an amazing platform for new artists to propel themselves into the industry. Each tutor that taught me on my course gave me great advice and skills to help me gain the best industry knowledge avalible. Because the tutors are all working in the business you feel safe in their hands and know that the training is second to none. I qualified in July 2016 and already have been on many jobs and have exciting opportunitys coming my way. Without dfma I wouldn't even know where to start in such a competitive industry. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who asks. Thank you dfma for an incredible experience, and this is only the beginning!"
"fantastic tutors, Davinia herself is so down to earth and lovely. You learn so much in such a short period of time and your skills improve really quickly and in depth. HIGHLY recommend"
"DFMA have taught me a lot not just makeup but how the film industry works to how to achieve the ultimate goal. I cannot recommend them enough."
"I did the 5 day foundation course loved every minute of it. Girls in my class where fantastic we still keep in touch and attend masterclasses together. The teachers where amazing AJ and Emma where so knowledgable and helpful. I wanted to soak up all their knowledge about makeup. Looking forward to doing more courses."
"I completed the 8 week part time TV, Film, Media Makeup And Hair Course! It has helped me to boost my confidence not only on applying makeup on myself but also clients too! I have also met some very talented people along the way that will remain life long friends! Thank you DFMA! ????????"
"Great course structure, good use of quality products, experienced and knowledgable staff, great introduction to industry"
""I graduated a year ago from DFMA. I absolutely loved it! Have come out of it with much improved skills good friends (other students) in which I kept in touch with and a nice certificate. Great photography session on the model we've worked on to show our final work. Good support all along to this day. I'm considering to attend another course. Very highly recommended!""
"""Fantastic experience. Gained so much knowledge from the tutors. I completed the 1 week foundation course. DFMA really is the best. Gave me so much more confidence."
"Thank you for a great experience at Dfma, I wad able to build upon my make up skills and grow more confident in my work."
"DFMA is an amazingly professional institution for young people.its helps me to boasts my confidence And now I am working as MUA. I would recommend DFMA to anyone who wants to Persue their career in this amazing field."
DFMA Make Up Academy is rated 4.97 based on 172 reviews