DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

Tell us how DFMA Make Up Academy made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Amber Fisher
"Currently studying hair, fashion, media and tv make up in the Bournemouth and I love it. Would really recommend doing the course to anyone. I have learnt so much in just one week I can’t wait to see what the next 3 weeks has to bring"
"The tutors I had on the bridal elite course were amazing they answered all my questions with patience and did demostgat made my jaw drop!"
"Doing the foundation course with DFMA gave me the push and inspiration I needed to peruse my career as a MUA. I love being able to tell people I’m a makeup artist now! Would love to do more and develop my skills and learn new things on the longer courses eventually. The tutors are all in the industry also so I found their tips and advice invaluable going forward. The best part is the on going aftercare you receive and being part of the DFMA pro community. X"
DFMA Make Up Academy is rated 4.97 based on 172 reviews