DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DFMA Make Up Academy

Tell us how DFMA Make Up Academy made you happy

Amber Fisher
"Currently studying hair, fashion, media and tv make up in the Bournemouth and I love it. Would really recommend doing the course to anyone. I have learnt so much in just one week I can’t wait to see what the next 3 weeks has to bring"
"The tutors I had on the bridal elite course were amazing they answered all my questions with patience and did demostgat made my jaw drop!"
"Doing the foundation course with DFMA gave me the push and inspiration I needed to peruse my career as a MUA. I love being able to tell people I’m a makeup artist now! Would love to do more and develop my skills and learn new things on the longer courses eventually. The tutors are all in the industry also so I found their tips and advice invaluable going forward. The best part is the on going aftercare you receive and being part of the DFMA pro community. X"
"I attended a 1 day master class at the DFMA Academy which I really enjoyed. Staff helped me book onto the class and addressed all of my questions. I would recommend the DFMA."
"It was such a pleasure to be apart of the DGMA's masterclass on Saturday with Vanessa Davis. The reception was welcoming and had so much fun with my MUA Tayler and the Medusa look turned out amazing and she did such a great job, credit to the academy. Look forward to being part of another project. Thank you DGMA, Helen"
"I really enjoyed my day as a model for the masterclass! Everyone was so welcoming/friendly and it was a professional and chilled environment where I felt comfortable whilst working on improving model skills"
"I really enjoyed my day as model. Staff and makeup artist were really lovely. A very relaxed environment and professional. Thanks for having xx"
"Very professional and staff and the artists are lovely to talk to and work with. Loved having the look practised on me!"
"I had a gr8 experience! Feel so much more confident now about starting my make up business! Thanks to all the amazing tutors!"
"I’ve recently just done the elite bridal hair and make up course, and what an incredible experience it was! Thank you so much to all the girls at DFMA I am so much more confident when doing make up and didn’t want the course to end but I’m so excited for my journey to begin!"
"Gave me amazing confidence in myself and my skills! And I have some beautiful pictures and kit to come away with!"
"I did the 8 week part time T.V, theatre and film course and had the most amazing time, I learnt so much and gained so much confidence. The course helped me find the career I wanted and I met some of the most talented and amazing girls that I now call my friends thank you DFMA!!!!"
"I absolutely loved my time at dfma! I done the 5 day foundation course and learnt so much. Have me so much confidence, and was amazing meeting all the tutors and hearing what they have all done."
"fantastic tutors, Davinia herself is so down to earth and lovely. You learn so much in such a short period of time and your skills improve really quickly and in depth. HIGHLY recommend"
"I am so happy that I took the decision to join the DFMA team they are the BEST, love the way they give the lessons and the tutors are incredible!!!"
"Studing at DFMA was the best decision I have ever made. It sparked my creativity and given me more confidence and drive to go out into the MUA industry and smash it! The studio was lovely, the tutors were beyond amazing and me and my classmates had so much fun."
"DFMA have taught me a lot not just makeup but how the film industry works to how to achieve the ultimate goal. I cannot recommend them enough."
"I did the 5 day foundation course loved every minute of it. Girls in my class where fantastic we still keep in touch and attend masterclasses together. The teachers where amazing AJ and Emma where so knowledgable and helpful. I wanted to soak up all their knowledge about makeup. Looking forward to doing more courses."
"The team was very knowledgeable about the industry and really set us up for success. I have only just passed and have been working with other make up artists who are asking me for pointers. I learned so much in a short amount of time and no corners were cut. My confidence has grown so much since passing the TV, theatre and SPFX course. I would highly recommend DFMA to anyone who wishes to become a MUA and succeed."
"Great course, great tutors and you know they are always there for any help when needed!"
DFMA Make Up Academy is rated 4.97 based on 178 reviews