DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend DFMA Make Up Academy
Read DFMA Make Up Academy Reviews

info@makeupacademy.co.uk

Tell us how DFMA Make Up Academy made you happy
The reason I went on the course was to get really in-depth technique tuition. I wanted the tutors to tell me everything they were doing, in great detail, which they did brilliantly. It's one thing to be excellent at your job, it's another to be able to patiently break it down and explain it. This was my favourite aspect of the course as it's what made me really grow in confidence and knowledge. The kit is amazing too and the products have become firm favourites that I'll be replacing. Since the course I have been able to get support and guidance when I've needed it, once within the hour on a sunday evening! I've gone on to do hair and makeup for theatre, a horror short in 360 degrees, music videos and photoshoots. I feel proud to say I trained at DFMA because it's respected in the industry.
"Absolutely loved doing the Foundation in fashion make Up course. Enjoyed every second of it and felt I'd learned so much. The tutors were fantastic too and it was lovely to meet new ladies who I now call my friends! Thank you for an amazing experience! "
"I am so happy I got a place with DFMA, the tutors were all amazing, so friendly and helpful ❤ I learnt so much and the kit is awesome!! Definately train with DFMA, that's if you haven't already!"
""I loved the course! The tutor was fun and shared so much of her personal experience with us. The whole course was fantastic!
Incredible! Loved my time at the Academy.
Absolutely amazing and the after care is brilliant.
"I recently completed the Foundation in Fashion Makeup course. The academy was absolutely amazing. Being a novice and wanting to persue a childhood dream of starting as a MUA, I can not express enough gratitude to all of the professional MUA's on the course. All were very helpful and i learnt so much. The academy itself is very professional and the whole experience was fun packed. I was fortunate to be at Lipstick Towers when Davinia was there doing the 'Festival Facebook Live', just bring part of the buzz around an outstanding MUA was amazing. Thank you for an amazing start to my journey "
I started my course 21st July for 5days, in those 5days I gained so much confidence and knowledge. and the tutors were amazing. The after care is fantastic and I would 100% recommend it. Kelly
"I started my course August 12th and I finish 1st October and I absolutely love it! The tutors are so lovely with a lot of stories to tell about their experiences, I adore the kit and I have so much fun in classes. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to get into the make up business!"
""I ve studied in December last year for 5 days in foundation training.Ive enjoyed watch moment and I've learn a lot more that I knew before.The trainer was lovely very experience and teach us a lot.This training give me the opportunity to work for a big company as makeup artist and lots of my clients happy with the result of my work. I will come back to upgrade my skills in the future.
"I done the bridal course in Bournemouth not to long ago and I can honestly say it was one of the best experiences of my life. The training standard was fantastic and they gave me the confidence in my work that I needed.. im now following my new career and I couldn't thank DFMA enough!! "
""I studied in April, and did the two week bridal course, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, made some good friends and learnt so much. Since finishing the course, I have started up my own business and am finally doing something I really love. All of the tutors are passionate, full of knowledge and super friendly, putting you at ease straight away. I'm hoping to do another course with DFMA soon.
"The DFMA training has changed the whole dynamics of how I work, I started the course a little unsure of what I was going learn and wasn't sure if I would have the confidence to go out into the world as a MUA, the training excelled my expectations, adding make up packages into my treatment menu was the best thing I could have done for my business, and my confidence in myself is at an all time high, I would definetly recommend the DFMA academy"
"Everything went wrong the teachers only 2 o 3 were very good but the rest were terrible"
Hi
Sorry you felt like this, its also a shame you missed out most the course. Hopefully you will come back to us in the future, missing lessons in an intensive course isnt ideal.
"I wouldn't imagine how amazing was DFMA for me I just changed my life, DFMA is everything I am at the moment Thank you very much for everything DFMA"
Trained by skilled professionals working in the industry, with different strengths and styles, DFMA gave me the platform and skills to follow a career in makeup. I have already had first class feedback on the film and tv projects I've worked on.
"I graduated a year ago from DFMA. I absolutely loved it! Have come out of it with much improved skills good friends (other students) in which I kept in touch with and a nice certificate. Great photography session on the model we've worked on to show our final work. Good support all along to this day. I'm considering to attend another course. Very highly recommended!"
"DFMA made me feel included and help to support me with my career and ambitions to become a makeup artist!"
""I have had some many opportunities since joining DFMA. Best decision i ever made was to attend the course. I was lucky enough to join a fab group of MUA's and attend London fashion Week. It was an amazing experience which I loved and learned so much stuff. Not only does the course provide you with the best kit, amazing tutors but also gives you fantastic photos to start your portfolio with. Loved it!
I wouldn't have got where I am today without it!! DFMA gave the the opportunity to work with some amazing people in fashion and film and it also gave me the courage to peruse a career in makeup. I am now working for Yves Saint Laurent on oxford street!! The after care and special discounts you get also really help towards your kit. Thankyou DFMA.
DFMA Make Up Academy is rated 4.97 based on 178 reviews