Dew Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dew Products
Read Dew Products Reviews
Handy sprays. Also good as being water based they aren’t sticky like some sanitisers.
Posted 7 minutes ago
Hard to know if it works for Corona or not!
Has a feint smell of bleach.
I found it better to spray , leave and then wipe dry as the product did not dry quickly as products with alcohol
Posted 38 minutes ago
Very fast delivery. I bought one of the starter packs. The bottles where pre filled and of good quality. I find it good value and most of all peace of mind
I have yet to receive mh order almost 1 month after ordering.

I realise this may be due to problems with Royal mail. Can someone contact me/ send mena Royal Mail tracking number?
Super fast delivery and well packaged. I like the fact that this disinfectant is not harmful to the skin etc and works well in my mister. Communication is fantastic too. Will be purchasing from Dew ongoing.
Very efficient service, good product and communication.
I use these products every day and have recommended them to friends and family, first class product
Miracle stuff! 30x the germ and virus killing capabilities while being so safe and non toxic you could drink it with no ill effects!
Great service, great product.
Quick and easy way to disinfect pretty much anything. Much healthier alternative to man made products (bleach and sprays etc).
Fantastic - product referred by relative - has multi uses. Delivery prompt packaging great. Many thanks will order again.
I have been using Dew products since last March. I am very happy with the products.
Dew send your order in good time, and appropriately packaged. I use the hand sanitizer, air and disinfectant daily at work (dog trainer) or at home.
Its fantastic not having to worry about the products around animals. I can spray my hands, equipment and dog leads as often as is required. The products have saved me a lot of time and stress. The bottles go everywhere I do, the bottles last very well, I am still using the original ones from March. I have also started to use Dew for general cleaning,
When I am allowed to work indoors again I will be buying the mister. Hopefully CO19 will not be around for ever, but I will still use these products for general hygiene and
reduce the risk of me picking up other illnesses like colds or flu. Everybody that I have recommend Dew to also loves the product.
***Nearly forgot to say, it doesnt damage my hands, can use 100 times a day and hand are fine.***
I have been very pleased with the products I ordered. In particular the cleaner and degreaser is remarkable. It looks and smells like its just water but is genuinely powerful. I have been using it around the home on everything from our cooker and the bottoms of frying pans which had been long neglected, to damp wallpaper that get black mold. with the wallpaper, was able to clean it with gentle repeated sponging and wiping, without having to rub so vigorously the wallpaper gets destroyed.
Excellent products with wonderful qualities - service is superb!
Excellent products and quick service too.
Hand sanitiser.

Effective, easy to use, also comes in small refillable bottles that fit in a pocket, non sticky, good for sanitising surfaces and incoming goods into the home. Very satisfied.
Ordered both the cleaning and disinfecting products. Used the ‘clean’ on my cooker hood - cut effortlessly through grime! And I’ve been using the hand sanitiser - lovely not to have your hands drying out.
Easy to order, fantastic fulfilment, even over holiday period, and all from a local company, too! What’s not to like?
Ordered the disinfect and air products for use at home, they do what they say on the bottle and I'm very impressed with the versatility, very little scent so can be used all around the home and the disinfect even on the skin. Love that there are no chemicals etc.

Good customer service.
I really like Dew Products. Been using them for a while now. Great for sanitizing the air. I use the mister machine in my car and in my house. Will be purchasing the bigger machine at some point in the future. I also like he spary hand sanitizer, used them whilst on holiday and came in really handy on the plane, sprayed my surroundings before eating too. Great products. I have recommended these products to a few people and will continue to do so.
Easy to use. Just which I had a local distributor so I can refill the bottles.
Dew Products is rated 4.71 based on 68 reviews