Dew Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dew Products
Read Dew Products Reviews
Love Dew products. Use the disinfectant on kitchen work tops and table, in the bathroom ...and spray on shopping, parcel deliveries using air dispenser ....makes the room smell fresh - similar smell to bleach yet safe with pets and far better for the environment!
This is a great product in general if you appreciate the science of hypochlorous acid. However,the redesigned bottle doesn't clearly state that the product is an efficient virucide.
You need to know what the EN codes are to check it destroys 99.9+ % of virus now. Bit of a shot in your own foot confidence wise.Still a great product though.
Great product, have been using it throughout the pandemic. Great for spraying on clothing when returning home.
Awesome stuff, never leave home without it.
Great product and fast reliable delivery
We love Dew products. We run a dog swimming pool and so it's important to disinfect but also be safe for the dogs to get on their paws. We spray and leave to dry and it's perfect for our needs
Have been using the range of Dew Products for several years. Would never be without them now. Fantastic quality and so quick/simple to use. Safe to use around humans and pets. No strong fragrances to give us a headache!
Very good service, good value, I am very satisfied with this type of product, which is perfect for someone like me who suffers with allergies.
This product I am sure will work well as a spray on sanitiser. However I thought the Hand Sanitiser would have had a thicker consistency. It does not work in my foam dispensers and is too runny to dispense without leaving drops everywhere. It's ok in the small hand sprayer bottles. It leaves a slight bleachy odour. A bit disappointing for what I thought I was buying.
Have been using Dew for over a year. Gentle on the skin. I prefer the watery consistency to the stickiness of gels of other brands.
I first purchased Dew at the start of the pandemic when cleaning products were scarce and I’m now on my 3rd purchase which shows how far the refills go as I disinfect everything in sight!! I’d never go back to traditional products, Dew smells very light very fresh and everywhere feels clean and fresh. I’ve just tried the Dew Air and I highly recommend that too.
Hi, product is very good but delivery by UPS is useless because it does not get delivered, they take it to local store for collection which is very difficult as its over half a mile from my address and is hard to carry for OAP. Regards.
The actual liquid is a fabulous product. But all spray bottles and diffusers are rubbish and give up after a few days!
Seems to be doing a good job. Nano mister is great for using on delivered parcels and post and the hand sanitiser doesn't dry your hands and no gooey mess. Using the disinfectant in the final rinse in the washing machine
Amazing products which don’t trigger my asthma like other chemical cleaners do. Would definitely recommend Dew to anyone!
Very good product for the price.
Value for money.
With quick delivery.
Love this product, my daughter is allergic to scents , can’t spray other products but Dew products are fantastic and don’t cause her any problems at all .
Fabulous products and first class customer service. Arrives really quickly from order date . Great range of dispensers from misters to sprays to diffusers . I credit this magical product for keeping us all safe from COVID 19. I take it everywhere with me in the hand sanitiser pocket size and spray it all over me when I come home with a mister spray . Spray all my shopping with it too. All mail and parcels get sprayed too . Vegan, cruelty free and Kind to the environment . I’ve been using it now since last April .5 stars from me.
Your products are saving my business by sanitising my cars. Thank you
I’m very impressed with the products I’ve used so far. The service is excellent, ordered one day and delivered in less than 24 hours.
Dew Products is rated 4.79 based on 118 reviews