Dew Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dew Products
Read Dew Products Reviews
Great service and product
Good value for money. Good for the environment. Kind to the hands. Effective
Excellent delivery service.The products are the best I have used.No harmful chemicals and completely bio degradable.All this with cleaning and disinfectant power very happy.
Great products at a great price. Ordering and the communication excellent. Delivery was delayed by a day at the last minute. No explanation given, but that’s the couriers fault not Dew.
Came very fast and works great
Dew superclean is just what it says. It cleans everything in sight. Okay
We LOVE Dew at our clinic - the Shiatsu Centre Norwich So great to sanitise without toxifying the environment - making us feel both safe and kind to our clients and the planet - thank you so much for your brilliant products!! xx
The product is excellent, I would give it 5 stars. I had such problems trying to set up an account though. I did not get past the confirmation of email stage as the link kept sending me to a log in page without confirming me. I gave up in the end and carried on as a guest. Id love an account so I could see what I have ordered and when, as well as for ease of use. It took so much of my time up, waiting for the email as well....
So pleased with this product. Leaves no sticky residue on hands 👍
We changed over to Dew products 2 years ago we use it in the house the workshop and the car wouldn’t be without it! It’s been with us through the pandemic and we are so glad we have, it we’ve both managed to stay clear of the virus so far and I think a big reason is this product! 👍🏻
Can’t review as still not delivered. I still haven’t received my product
Very good product for use in our fogging machine and been using since July 2020. Good that it can be used on soft furnishings without any damage to furniture and curtains. Quick delivery also thanks
Very pleased with my purchases from a company with strong environmental policies and practices.
I bought the wet no wipe product and in my opinion its just overpriced water, if you don't want to use wet wipes take a flannel and some water out with you, much more effective than spraying on this product which you have to use several sprays of to get tissue wet and even more if using a flannel, only for the tissue to fall apart when wiping anyway.
I am returning customer and very happy customer again. I do use Dew products all over my own house and even for my little cleaning business. Will be back sometime soon. Thank you for your great business Dew! xx I only wish that Dew put back on market they concentrated super clean and disinfect. It was much more effective for me to mix it up at home a refill Dew bottles. Not easy to drag the heavy 20L boxes up to the second floor flat and store it somewhere. P.S. there are questions about returning process. I never had to return anything.
I Love these products I run a therapy business and the fact that the products are reliable but eco friendly is fantastic. They are easy to use and great to buy them in big refillable sizes we use them at home now and in work.
Have yet to use the products. The write up sounds good.
Good service..
First class products in handy sizes. Excellent service and customer relations
I love the Dew mister and use the small one in my massage room to keep the air clean during and after Treatments. Great customer service too.
Dew Products is rated 4.78 based on 163 reviews