John Delany Motors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend John Delany Motors

About John Delany Motors: John Delany Motors was established in 1980 and has grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport. We service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle.

All of our technicians are fully skilled and highly trained and we take great care to ensure that every job we do, from a simple oil change to a major overhaul, is completed efficiently, economically and promptly.

marketing@delany-motors.co.uk

John Delany Motors,Wood Street,Stockport,Cheshire,

Categories:
Automotive
B2B
B2C

Click Here

Tell us how John Delany Motors made you happy

"Don't go anywhere else! Superb customer service and a mended car every time. Went in for brakes etc and cheekily asked if they would fit four new tyres I had bought elsewhere. No problem, just a very reasonable labour charge. Whole job done in a couple of hours and car goes like a dream. More importantly it stops!"
"Helpful staff, good quality service and reasonable prices."
"Good e experience"
"Very good service"
"I was completely satisfied with your first class service."
"I'm always very satisfied with the work done on my car. Thank you."
"Found Delaney motors a very fair service garage and prices Very reasonable and always very polite I have used them for 7 years and highly recommend them"
"Helpful and friendly team Thanks Martín"
"I always feel re-assured when having my car serviced or repaired at John Delany Motors. It probably isn't the cheapest garage around but I for one am happy to pay a bit extra when it guarantees a professional job and the confidence that my car will then be properly roadworthy."
"Have received excellent treatment and service at John Delany's garage over the years including repairs, MOT and frequent servicing. Charges are quite reasonable and the staff are both pleasant, helpful and courteous. I would certainly recommend other road users to make use of their services. Mr Alan R. Hewitt."
"I’ve been using John Delany Motors for almost five years and they are consistently professional, great value for money and excellent in terms of communication."
"The service from start to finish was exceptional. Mentally, I made the comparison to main dealers. The conclusion was that the service was equal if not better, the equipment was the same if not better however the value for money was far better with JDM. Definitely going back."
"Great service, and great service."
"I had taken a service agreement with Arnold Clark when I bought my car. Thank goodness its expired & I can go back to Delanys. Quick, efficient, friendly & They dont keep you hanging around for hours on end!!"
"Great friendly and efficient service. Always take good care of you and your vehicle . Sensible pragmatic care Highly recommend"
"I am so happy to have dumped my Ford Garage and moved here! Delaney motors provide intelligent, efficient service and repairs and communicate effectively. They identified the problem and fixed my Galaxy (injector broke) and my parking sensors. Very happy. Will be taking it there for my next service."
"I was very impressed when I was helped at the morrisons petrol station last week. Stuart you are a true gentleman Thank you."
"We have been going to John Delaney’s for over 10 years with a variety of cars and always get great service at a competitive price. When the VW garage couldn’t work out what was the matter with my Golf, Delaneys diagnosed the problem straight away."
"Been going to John delaneys for quite a number of years Always get excellent service Great bunch of guys"
"I love this place, turned up with a flat tyre and no appointment. Managed to source a replacement and fit within a couple of hours - delighted."
John Delany Motors is rated 4.86 based on 334 reviews