John Delany Motors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend John Delany Motors

About John Delany Motors: John Delany Motors was established in 1980 and has grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport. We service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle.

All of our technicians are fully skilled and highly trained and we take great care to ensure that every job we do, from a simple oil change to a major overhaul, is completed efficiently, economically and promptly.

brittany@delany-motors.co.uk

John Delany Motors,Wood Street,Stockport,Cheshire,

Categories:
Automotive
B2B
B2C

How would you rate John Delany Motors ?

"I've been using John Delany motors for a few years. Always professional, reliable and cheaper than the main dealers. Very informative with diagnosis and repair options and return vehicles quickly. I'll continue to use..."
"They really do go above and beyond to provide great customer service. They were able to provide me with a courtesy car with no notice after my car developed a fuel leak and I needed to get around for work. When pricing up a job, they talk you through all the options in a way which is easy for everyone to understand and give their honest opinion about which parts to go for etc. It's nice to have an honest garage who are happy to give you different options and who don't push you to do anything you don't need. If they can save you money or if you don't really need work doing they will tell you. Refreshing service - I would recommend to anyone!"
"Excellent customer service, and friendly professional staff. Would highly recommend this garage! Helped me to speedily (and as cheaply as possible!) fix a broken wing mirror - special thanks to Anthony and Matthew."
"I have no hesitation in recommending John Delany Motors who from the moment I walked into reception couldn't do enough to help. I called in on spec to get my aircon repaired and was so glad I did as they did a brilliant job fixing it. They were extremely busy at the time but customer service, repairs and price were second to none. One happy, now "cool" customer, in this blazing heatwave. 😎"
"Very efficient ŕception staff. Great communication once the car has been inspected and before any unexpected work needs to be done. Excellent value and pricing. Excellent workmanship."
"I have always been happy with the quality and service, A top quality realiable team"
"Easy phone bookin and ready when promised"
"Having dealt with John Delaney Motors for the past 30 years we have found them to be professional, reliable honest and courteous. The staff are always helpful and the vehicle is always returned on time and clean."
"Organised and efficient."
"Good Service, good prices 👍🏻"
"Very efficient good value business and one I feel I can trust."
"I've used John Delany Motors for many years, as I always get a good, honest, efficient and reliable service at a reasonable price. As a customer, I always feel like they have my best interests at heart, and I've never considered using any other garage."
"Warm welcome Honest pricing. No rip offs. Excellent workmanship"
"Always provide professional, competent and friendly service,"
"They are a rare beast - a garage that I feel I can trust. They miss out on bits and pieces here and there by not trying to push unnecessary work, and as a result have had my loyalty and much business for many years."
"Company services are very excellent and wish more success."
"I used John Delany motors for a timing belt change water pump and camshaft position sensor. Iam very happy with the level of service not many garages can do a timing belt change on a 16v VVT engine. I was give the choice of genuine parts or replacement part by other manufacturers the job was done promptly and to a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend John Delany to other motorists Lee Mcknight “Renault Megan CC “"
"General service and company are usually great. However on this occasion while waiting on a puncture repair, was disappointed to see a staff member having a rather aggressive telling off in front of everyone for what seemed like a minor issue. I suspect some staff members need to learn about anger management pretty poor reflection on a great company of years."
Hi Mrs Davies,
I'm so sorry to hear about this. We would like to rectify the problem and your feedback on the matter would be much appreciated. Unfortunately I can't seem to find when you were in on the system but have sent you an email for further details.
Apologies once again.
Thanks, Brittany
"Exceptional service from a friendly and professional team"
"John Delany have always given me first class service and I have been going to them for many years. They are always willing to help when you have specific problems and not just a standard service. I'm very happy with their standard of service, first class."
John Delany Motors is rated 4.85 based on 134 reviews