John Delany Motors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend John Delany Motors

About John Delany Motors: John Delany Motors was established in 1980 and has grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport. We service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle.

All of our technicians are fully skilled and highly trained and we take great care to ensure that every job we do, from a simple oil change to a major overhaul, is completed efficiently, economically and promptly.

brittany@delany-motors.co.uk

John Delany Motors,Wood Street,Stockport,Cheshire,

Categories:
Automotive
B2B
B2C

Telephone

How would you rate John Delany Motors ?

"Had an issue with a misfire, unsure whether gas or petrol fail. Took the money but couldn't fix the car . Made to feel like a nuisance... A skint one. Would never use again!"
"Went out of their way to resolve a warrantee problem, even though the original repair had been done in Birmingham not John Delany garage."
"Found them very helpful on sorting out a problem with locked locking wheel nuts. I'd tried various garages to sort this out with no success. I phoned Delany's and they were able to sort the problem quickly and efficiently."
"For many years I’ve received great professional service at reasonable cost."
"I have been using John Delany Motors for many years. The people there are very helpful, and I've always felt the firm has been fair in saying what is needed and what the work will cost. I have been very happy with the service and recommend J.D.M. unreservedly."
"All staff very helpful, extremely pleasant at all time. Willing to advise as needed and efficient with their work. Would certainly recommend to other people"
"Great service, staff always very helpful, would recommend strongly."
"Very friendly, helpful & professional in all dealings with them .Always deal with all issues Re car efficiently & resolve the issue - much to my relief & gratitude."
"I have been using John Delany Motors for a number of years now the staff are very friendly and very professional, they always explain in detail what`s wrong with the car and what the solutions are , and they also give you a price for the work , and an estimated time when the car will be ready they provide an excellent service , I would not use any other garage ."
"I have used John Delany motors on many occasions, they are honest, reliable and professional. I first used this garage to get a second opinion on a fault with my vehicle, they took the time to assess it properly and accurately, this prevented me spending £100's on the problem which wouldn't have fixed it - which was being advised by a well known garage chain."
"They always contact you when a Service or MOT is due so leaves you less to worry about. They don't do anything to your car without checking with you first, they give a top class service everytime."
"staff always helpful and courteous. Excellent services from an excellent team. Thank you."
"Excellent workmanship and customer service."
"I know of this garage due to me booking in our work vehicles. I had an issue with my lights one night after work and travel home on the motorway so I called them and explained and they told me to bring it straight in. I got there they sorted the headlight bulbs and off I went on my journey home. A very happy customer. I now use this garage for all sorts as I feel I trust what they say and very friendly helpful staff 😁"
"We have 3 cars in the family and the service and workmanship over the past several years or so has been absolutely faultless. We always get a full description of work they may have to carry out and their advice is honest and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend this garage."
"You are always given an amazing and economical services."
"Excellent service as always"
"Friendly and efficient staff who provide a professional service. Highly recommended"
"I have been a customer of John Delany Motors for more than twenty years and during that time John and his team have always provided me with courteous, honest, professional and excellent customer service."
"Very friendly approach with excellent staff and knowledgeable engineers. I have been using Delaney’s for a few years now and I’m happy to say they’ve never let me down with my company car or my wife’s car. They have been able to fit my car in for service and MOT tests at short notice but they do get busy so dont leave it to chance. If you want value for money and a great level of service then don’t delay,call them asap! Thanks to all the team my car isn’t left on the hard shoulder!"
John Delany Motors is rated 4.80 based on 165 reviews