John Delany Motors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend John Delany Motors

About John Delany Motors: John Delany Motors was established in 1980 and has grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport. We service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle.

All of our technicians are fully skilled and highly trained and we take great care to ensure that every job we do, from a simple oil change to a major overhaul, is completed efficiently, economically and promptly.

brittany@delany-motors.co.uk

John Delany Motors,Wood Street,Stockport,Cheshire,

Categories:
Automotive
B2B
B2C

How would you rate John Delany Motors?

86 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Chris Mulroy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about John Delany Motors in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Chris Mulroy
Verified Reviewer
"As my mechanic of 15 years had recently retired, I was forced to go elsewhere. On recommendation from some of my colleagues, I used Delany's for the first time. It was a completely satisfactory experience. The reception was polite, professional and efficient. I was contacted by phone to discuss the options with respect to my repairs, they will not carry out any work without prior consultation. Altogether a very good experience, and now possibly my garage of choice for the next fifteen years."
"Huge thanks for being able to fulfil last minute request for wheel balancing x4 yesterday. Very friendly and efficient service !"
MRS HEALEY
Verified Buyer
"Did all the work requested and nothing more. I trust the advice."
MRS JOANNE HALLAS
Verified Buyer
"I have used this John Delaney's for my MOT's, service & repairs and always received a brilliant service. The guys are really nice and its refreshing not to be ripped off, great value for money."
"Friendly,efficient,cost-effective"
NICOLA HOOD
Verified Buyer
"I've been taking my cars to John Dalany for nearly 20 years and they have always been great. They do everything I need to keep my car safe and on the road. Good advice, fair prices and always top notch customer service. Can't recommend this team highly enough."
MR & MRS HARRISON
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, informed and knowledgeable service. They always try to' fit you' in at short notice and they do the job properly!"
MR GREGORY
"Good friendly service"
MISS LAURA HOOD
"Great customer service"
MR D HAMNETT
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service at a reasonable price, shall certainly return, recommended."
"Always very satisfied with the work done."
MR J HOPKINS
Verified Buyer
"After giving years/pounds of business. They did not want to know when trying to find fault with my car and was charged a few quid in the process. If you have a easy fix they will do it, as long as it's not too difficult"
"Car has had repairs completed as well as mot’s and services. Prices are ok and the service is good. Particularly impressed with how clean the car was after the last service, it was like all the alloy wheel had been dipped to clean even the inside."
MR THOMAS HARDICRE
Verified Buyer
"Fair price, service excellent, customer service and knowledge displayed by staff, when I needed replacement tyres. Again I would not hesitate ingoing to John Delaney Motors , they are first on my list"
LUNCH IN THE CITY
Verified Buyer
"Too expensive. Plus whenever you do a job, you are always on the phone to advise that you have found other things "you might as well do whilst the vehicle is in the garage". This is supposed to be in our interest. However, all it achieves is more revenue/profit for JD Motors."
Hi Lunch in the City,
Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we're sorry to hear that you feel that way.
We believe in being open and honest with all of our customers and transparency in our work is very important to us.
We always update customers on the status of their vehicles and advise them of any work which is required. We seek approval before carrying out additional work, the option is completely yours on whether to carry the work out or not.
We believe that being reliable, open and honest puts us ahead of other garages as our customers can trust our advice.
If you'd like to discuss this further please contact me at brittany@delany-motors.co.uk

Thanks, Brittany
"I've been using John Delany's for a number of years for both Business and Personal vehicles, nothing is too much trouble. This allows us to keep our fleet fully operational. Keep up the Good Work and long may our relationship continue for years to come. A***"
MISS JACQUI FROGGETT
Verified Buyer
"Delany's have serviced and MOT'd my Mini Cooper for the past few years, always looking into problems thoroughly. They are much cheaper than the Mini main dealer across the road. I've been to other garages in Manchester who have ripped me off for unnecessary investigations, this has never happened at Delany's. I will continue to recommend Delany's to anyone who needs car repairs or servicing."
"Reception staff are always very welcoming, knowledgeable and politely explain in detail service or repair to be carried out. Should further work be found to be necessary contact will be made for permission to complete or otherwise. All staff are helpful and treat both customers and vehicles care with respect."
MR EDWARD GEE
Verified Buyer
"Great service, always try their best to accommodate you. Personable team, always polite, courteous and helpful. Very trustworthy."
"Customer service was excellent. Did everything they should and did not charge over the odds at all. Very good"
John Delany Motors is rated 4.84 based on 86 reviews