John Delany Motors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend John Delany Motors

About John Delany Motors: John Delany Motors was established in 1980 and has grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport. We service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle.

All of our technicians are fully skilled and highly trained and we take great care to ensure that every job we do, from a simple oil change to a major overhaul, is completed efficiently, economically and promptly.

brittany@delany-motors.co.uk

John Delany Motors,Wood Street,Stockport,Cheshire,

Categories:
Automotive
B2B
B2C

Tell us how John Delany Motors made you happy

Telephone
"Always really good service and do an excellent job on routine work. Sometimes the harder problems take a few goes and slightly longer depending on the fault but they always get there. Good flexibility on urgent issues and always willing to have a look even if a drop in."
"Will use again"
"Honest, staff extremely helpful, creative, can do attitude, never over promise, always over deliver."
"This is the first time that I have used this company to have my car serviced initial impression is that of a company that has an interest in their customers.The service carried out was fully explained and what additional work was needed to be done. I will be making a further appointment to have this work carried out. Car was washed on collection."
"Excellent service when I turned up needing a new headlamp...it was done within 5 minutes of arriving at the garage...and a big smile given too. Thanks so much"
"This was my 1st visit. I was impressed by the clean tidy appearance of the premises. Impressed further by the very efficient handling and management of my visit to investigate the a/c on my car and check tyres. Impressed further by the helpfulness and interest staff showed in ensuring my customer satisfaction. It all helped me to pay the bill cheerfully."
"My whole experience at John Delany Motors was great! The staff were very helpful & friendly, would definitely recommend to other's"
"Perfect service yet again . Thank you"
"Excellent, staff very invested in the customer experience."
"Really helpful and genuinely friendly staff who always give us a great offer when choosing our service provider."
"Always friendly and helpful. I always go"
"Have been using John Delany for a number of years and I have always received good service."
"An excellent service I found their prices to be very competive did not cut corners"
"Had an issue with a misfire, unsure whether gas or petrol fail. Took the money but couldn't fix the car . Made to feel like a nuisance... A skint one. Would never use again!"
"Went out of their way to resolve a warrantee problem, even though the original repair had been done in Birmingham not John Delany garage."
"Found them very helpful on sorting out a problem with locked locking wheel nuts. I'd tried various garages to sort this out with no success. I phoned Delany's and they were able to sort the problem quickly and efficiently."
"For many years I’ve received great professional service at reasonable cost."
"I have been using John Delany Motors for many years. The people there are very helpful, and I've always felt the firm has been fair in saying what is needed and what the work will cost. I have been very happy with the service and recommend J.D.M. unreservedly."
"All staff very helpful, extremely pleasant at all time. Willing to advise as needed and efficient with their work. Would certainly recommend to other people"
"Great service, staff always very helpful, would recommend strongly."
John Delany Motors is rated 4.81 based on 178 reviews