John Delany Motors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend John Delany Motors

About John Delany Motors: John Delany Motors was established in 1980 and has grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport. We service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle.

All of our technicians are fully skilled and highly trained and we take great care to ensure that every job we do, from a simple oil change to a major overhaul, is completed efficiently, economically and promptly.

brittany@delany-motors.co.uk

John Delany Motors,Wood Street,Stockport,Cheshire,

Categories:
Automotive
B2B
B2C

Tell us how John Delany Motors made you happy

"The best professionalism I’ve experienced at a garage. Profoundly refreshing."
"I have been taking my car to John Delany's for years now and wouldn't take it anywhere else. After any work done, I have piece of mind and the trust you need. They are a friendly and approachable bunch and would recommend them to anyone."
"Good service, only carried out what was required, no fuss."
"After taking my van to several mechanics, the guys at John Delaney Motors could not have been more professional. Although it was difficult to diagnose the problem with the vehicle, they went to work on it and resolved the issue with minimum fuss. Thanks again"
"I have been a customer of John Delaney Motors for almost 20 years. They have always been professional, efficient and reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"I have used John Delany Motors for over 10 years and have always been pleased with their work. I would highly recommend this company."
"Very efficient, super reliable and competitively priced. Would 100% recommend."
"I always use John Delany Motors as they are professional in all dealings with me and I have always been very happy with the work. I would recommend them without hesitation."
"I have been going to John Delaney’s for my MOT and services for many years now, and have found the staff particularly Mathew to be very helpful and will try there best to accommodate your wishes, the prices are well below the recommended prices at the Mercedes main dealer. Would highly recommend this garage."
"I HAVE always found Delaneys to be reliable and deliver on time and as requested,no complaints..G.F.Frost."
"Great service and honest with it."
"I have generally been very happy with JD Motors. Now in my 70’s it is usual to be treated as an idiot at most garages, and my daughter likewise (because she is female?). JD do treat us as intelligent people, and seem happy to talk to us on a sensible level. If I were to be super critical there is one thing that I would find most useful. You will know that I own a 25 year old Mk 3 Golf, which is little used and dry garaged, and I like to keep in good condition. For the first time this year the MOT included an advisory regarding corroded vehicle structure. With the car on ramps I could find only two small spots in the centre of the floor panel, which didn’t appear to me to pose a structural problem. There may of course be a more serious problem elsewhere which I could not see. It would be really useful when documenting a vague advisory of this nature, if a brief note could be supplied as to the exact location of the problem. This would, at least, give the opportunity to do something about it before it becomes more obvious, and a possible MOT failure. I hope this note is of some use to you."
Hi Mr Cocks,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with our service and that both yourself and your daughter are still bringing your vehicles to us after all these years.
I'm sorry to hear that you were unsure about your MOT advisories, please feel free to give us a call to discuss. Alternatively, we're more than happy for you to bring the vehicle in to us, we can put it up on the ramp and show you the corrosion as reported.

Thanks again, Brittany Delany
"Good service as always, this time for tyres, competitive prices and good job done."
Thanks for your review Mr Holland, we're glad to hear that you're once again happy with our service.
Thanks, Brittany Delany
"Courteous, helpful , professional and cost-effective."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time!
Thanks, Brittany Delany
"As ever the tam were constructive and helpful"
"Been taking two cars here for years now. Half the price of Audi dealer across the road and not once had a complaint about the work done. Always cheerful and helpful too Thank you!!"
"I have used John Delaney for a number of years and have always been happy with the service I have received. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Always go the extra mile & resolve my car issues , without any fuss, & keep me updated & informed during process . Very happy to recommend John Delany Motors ltd ."
"Had Service & MOT done. Kept in contact. informed me of any additional work and kept costs to a minimum. Been using Delanys for many years and never had any issues with cost or service."
John Delany Motors is rated 4.84 based on 229 reviews