John Delany Motors Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Delany Motors
Read John Delany Motors Reviews

About John Delany Motors:

John Delany Motors was established in 1980 and has grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport. We service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle.

All of our technicians are fully skilled and highly trained and we take great care to ensure that every job we do, from a simple oil change to a major overhaul, is completed efficiently, economically and promptly.

marketing@delany-motors.co.uk

John Delany Motors,Wood Street,Stockport,Cheshire,

Tell us how John Delany Motors made you happy
Brought my daughter in with a broken wing mirror and had great service as always.
I have used John delany for several years and very happy with the service. Very professional and do a good job.
My Merc C class had a service and MOT. They have looked after this car ( and others )from new and have never had cause for complaint.
Good personal service and very reasonable cost.
Very helpful and friendly service.
Will be calling back again.Thanks.
Hello Mr Whitmore,

Many thanks for your five-star review, we are delighted that you found us to be very helpful and friendly and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Ali Sproson
Excellent service provided. Sound, honest advice and I was kept informed on what needed to be done. Polite and friendly staff.
Hello Mrs Keefe,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a five-star review, we really appreciate it. Great to hear that the team provided their usual high standard of service. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Ali Sproson
I have always found Delany Motors to be excellent. The reason why I do not now have my
Car Serviced with you is because I now have lease car which lncludes servicing.
Hi Mr Bayley,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we do service lots of lease vehicles, if you would like to discuss if we are able to service yours, please ring our Service Reception on 0161 477 6266.

Ali Sproson
Excellent customer service! Without wishing to denigrate others I was struggling to get a customer service problem resolved that was not related to John Delany Motors. Anthony stepped up to the plate and agreed a resolution with the manufacturer. No fuss, no nonsense and an absolute customer service star. Highly recommend these guys!!
Hello Mr Istephan,

Thanks so much for your five-star review. Anthony and the team do know their stuff and it's great that they were able to resolve your problem with no fuss and nonsense. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Ali Sproson
John Delany Motors are the only garage I trust to take my car to. The service is always so great and friendly - whether that’s over the phone, in person or keeping me up to date via text and email. They always do their best to fit me in, are speedy with the car service and MOT, and I always feel the price is fair. They are also very honest and helpful when it comes to advice for my car. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great service for their car, with zero hassle.
Hello Ms Messer,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely five star review. We hang our hat on our integrity and honesty and it is great to hear that you really enjoyed your customer experience. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Ali Sproson
Very professional service. Kept me updated with changes to my service and did a very thorough job. First time using John Delany Motors and won't be the last.
Many thanks for giving is a five star rating and for your review. Great to hear you will be using us again, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Ali Sproson
I would recommend Johns garage to any of my friends and family excellent and professional people thank you David Millard
Hi Mr Millard,

Many thanks for leaving us a five star review, it's great to hear that you would recommend us.

Ali Sproson
Delaney motors are our saviours! I am so grateful for the work they done and the extra efforts they took to get our car back on the road. We were travelling from London to Scotland and unfortunately broke down not far from Stockport. When the car initially broke down I checked a few reviews of several places and decided Delaney Motors was the place for us.
Anthony Holt was incredible. He worked exceptionally hard to get us back on the road and was really understanding of our circumstances, as we was having to pay for accommodation every night that we was in the area. If it wasn’t for him we would never have made it to Scotland. We have since returned home and the car has been running for around 1000 miles with no issues.

Thank you so much Delaney motors. With special thanks to Anthony!
Good Afternoon Miss Forsyth,

Thank you for such a glowing detailed review - we are delighted that we were able to help you out during your travels. We will pass on your special thanks to Anthony. Anthony and the team work exceptionally hard to help all of our customers and we are so glad that we were able to help you in a difficult situation. We are especially glad that you got to Scotland safely and have since returned home to London with no further problems. If you are ever passing through Stockport again, you are very welcome to call in for a free vehicle check to ensure you are safe for the rest of your travels. Thanks again for choosing John Delany Motors.

Ali Sproson
Fabulous from start to finish, took the car in early morning due to an appointment in the afternoon, I asked if it could be ready for 1pm, 11:45am I get a call saying everything was done. First class service and great price, I would definitely recommend.
Good Afternoon Mr Braithwaite,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review and for your custom. It's great to hear that we provided you with a first class service and great price. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Ali Sproson
Been a J D customer for over 30 years. Always been satisfied with the work carried out and the customer relationship and interface... Vic Bond.
Hello Mr Bond,

Many thanks for your customer over the past 30 years - this month we are celebrating our 40th anniversary, it is with thanks to customers such as yourself that we are the growing business we are today. We very much appreciate the time you have taken to leave us a five star review, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Ali Sproson
My brakes were squeaky after the pads were replaced. John Delaney Motors took the car straight back in and fixed the problem at no extra cost. Very pleased.
Hello Miss Holliday,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review - sorry to hear that your brakes had developed a squeak, but glad we were able to resolve the problem for you efficiently and at no extra cost.. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Ali Sproson
Service, MOT and battery replacement carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
Well satisfied with work carried out and reasonable cost.
Hello Mr Wood,

It's great to hear the you were so pleased with the work we carried out on your vehicle. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a detailed five star review & thanks again for your custom, it really is appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Ali Sproson
I have always used this garage for all my car repairs and mot`s the staff are very friendly and extremeley helpful , they always do a fantastic job on all repairs
I would not use any other garage as I trust the staff here and during these difficult times with covid 19 they have all the measures in place to make you feel safe
Hello Mr Wilson,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. It is reassuring to hear that the measures we have put in place made you feel safe and that you are happy with the service we provide. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Ali Sproson
Have used John Delany motors for a few years now, great service , very friendly and always found them to be honest and reliable. The now deal with all of the cars in the family and cover all our needs from maintenance , repairs, tyres and mots all seem to be at reasonable cost . Much cheaper than main dealer for the same service.
Hello Mr Campbell,

We really do appreciate your custom and the time taken to leave us a detailed and positive five star review. On average we are 50% cheaper than the main dealer, and our honesty and integrity is what we hang our hat on. Thanks again for your custom and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Ali Sproson
Very proficient service centre, who know their customers and can undertake any kind of work
Hi Mr Hardstone,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We do keep all of our staff training as up to date as possible to ensure that we can hopefully resolve the majority of problems with a quick turnaround. Thanks again for the positive review and your custom, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Ali Sproson
Great service. Very flexible and accommodating.

Turned something round in 24 hrs that non of the national chains could do in the past 12 months.
Good Afternoon Mr Owen,

Many thanks for your five star review. We do aim to go above and beyond for all of our customers and we are so pleased that we were able to provide you with a service that none of the national chains could do.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Al Sproson
Very pleased, service done on time and the car is running great,thank you Delany motors.
Hi Mr Bradbury,

Many thanks for your five star review - we are delighted that you had a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

John Delany Motors is rated 4.88 based on 466 reviews