John Delany Motors Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Delany Motors
Read John Delany Motors Reviews

About John Delany Motors:

John Delany Motors was established in 1980 and has grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport. We service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle.

All of our technicians are fully skilled and highly trained and we take great care to ensure that every job we do, from a simple oil change to a major overhaul, is completed efficiently, economically and promptly.

marketing@delany-motors.co.uk

John Delany Motors,Wood Street,Stockport,Cheshire,

Tell us how John Delany Motors made you happy
Since buying my car from John Delany Motors in 2018, every service, MOT and repair I have had with the company has been as enjoyable as a mechanic experience can be. Clear and professional communication from booking the car in to letting you know the issues/costs, extremely quick turn arounds and everything done to a high standard. Not to mention when things unexpectedly go wrong they are able to fit me in so quick and resolve the issues straight away! Very happy with my experience and would recommend to anyone!
I was a regular visitor to Delany’s when I worked in Cheadle. I retired a couple of years ago but despite the journey ( I live near northwich) I am pleased to travel back to the company for ongoing mechanical support.
Excellent honest and trustworthy garage. Highly recommended.
Really helpful in scheduling and picking up the car. Very efficient.
The staff are very friendly and always willing to help. Their method of communication is excellent with regular text messages and emails to remind customers of their appointments.
Top class service at competitive prices. I would highly recommend John Delaney Motors.
Fantastic service with no hidden charges!!!
Great customer service, friendly staff.
Really friendly staff, sorted me out professionally and efficiently.
Superb service
Amazing service. All the staff I spoke to were so friendly, helpful and kind (when I was quite stressed). They were quick to help and resolve the issues with my car. Huge thanks to the team there. They are stars! Would definitely recommend.
Good Morning Ellie,

Thank you for your lovely five star review. We are so pleased we were able to help you and resolve your car's issues quickly. I will pass your comments on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Marketing Manager
Brilliant service and communication they explain everything from start to finish would highly recommend John Delany motors
Many thanks for your custom and for your five star review. Great to hear that you highly recommend John Delany Motors.

Thanks again.

Marketing Manager
really good service and very kind people highly recommend
Good Morning Mr Gjetaj,

Thank you for choosing John Delany Motors and many thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Marketing Manager
Excellent service. Even during a pandemic and I was late for my time slot. Thankyou.
Hi Mr Stewart,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star review. Great to hear that you were pleased with our service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Marketing Manager
The terms and costs were explained well, upfront, and also the option of checking with a previous service agent to see if some time/mileage based activity had already been done, which could reduce costs was a nice suggestion from them.
The work was done on time and everyone was helpful, with the reception and interaction processes following current cleaning and distancing guidelines well and receiving back a complimentary washed car was also very nice.
Thanks
Hello Mr Baker,

Thanks so much for your detailed review. So pleased that you enjoyed your experience here at John Delany Motors. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Marketing Manager
Always deliver an excellent service. I particularly value Delaney's facility to update the electronic record of my Audi's service history.
Good Morning Mr McNulty,

Thank you for your repeat custom and for taking the time to leave such a great five star review. We have signed up with all participating manufacturers so that we have the ability to update the vehicle's digital service history. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Marketing Manager
Good value for money, great service and managed to fit me in with very short notice
Good Morning Mr Wilkinson,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. Glad that we were able to fit you in at short notice and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Marketing Manager
I give John Delany Motors an unreserved reccomendation. Their standard of work, commitment to providing the highest standards throuht the business is beyond reproach. We have taken all our vehicles there for MOT's to faults large and small and always received excellent service. We will continue to use them without ever thinking of changing. Outstanding.
Good Afternoon Mrs Russell,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely detailed review. The team here really do care and it is so nice to receive your feedback. I will make sure your feedback is passed to the team. Stay safe and we look forward to helping you with your vehicle servicing in the future.

Ali Sproson
These guys are brill. No nonsense, no BS prices. They’ve done a great job every time I’ve had a service or needed a repair and are really trustworthy and honest. Can’t fault them at all. 10/10
Good Afternoon Miss Morgan,

Many thanks for your five-star review. We pride ourselves on our honest and straight-talking approach, and we are delighted that you are so pleased with your customer experience here at John Delany Motors. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Ali Sproson
Excellent communication, punctual collection and delivery service, fair and transparent servicing and throughly professional yet friendly throughout. Thank you.
Good Afternoon Mr Blackmore,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a detailed and five star review. I will pass your comments on to the team here at John Delany Motors. Stay safe on the roads and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards