John Delany Motors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend John Delany Motors

About John Delany Motors: John Delany Motors was established in 1980 and has grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport. We service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle.

All of our technicians are fully skilled and highly trained and we take great care to ensure that every job we do, from a simple oil change to a major overhaul, is completed efficiently, economically and promptly.

brittany@delany-motors.co.uk

John Delany Motors,Wood Street,Stockport,Cheshire,

Categories:
Automotive
B2B
B2C

How would you rate John Delany Motors ?

MR LEE MCKNIGHT
Verified Buyer
"I used John Delany motors for a timing belt change water pump and camshaft position sensor. Iam very happy with the level of service not many garages can do a timing belt change on a 16v VVT engine. I was give the choice of genuine parts or replacement part by other manufacturers the job was done promptly and to a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend John Delany to other motorists Lee Mcknight “Renault Megan CC “"
"General service and company are usually great. However on this occasion while waiting on a puncture repair, was disappointed to see a staff member having a rather aggressive telling off in front of everyone for what seemed like a minor issue. I suspect some staff members need to learn about anger management pretty poor reflection on a great company of years."
Hi Mrs Davies,
I'm so sorry to hear about this. We would like to rectify the problem and your feedback on the matter would be much appreciated. Unfortunately I can't seem to find when you were in on the system but have sent you an email for further details.
Apologies once again.
Thanks, Brittany
Christopher Ford
Verified Reviewer
"Exceptional service from a friendly and professional team"
"John Delany have always given me first class service and I have been going to them for many years. They are always willing to help when you have specific problems and not just a standard service. I'm very happy with their standard of service, first class."
MRS E LUDDINGTON
Verified Buyer
"I went to John Delany many years ago when a mainstream dealer tried to rip me off. They’ve been fabulous in all that time, letting me know if things need doing or not, making sure I’m aware of potential costs before things like services etc. and even making sure I went back to dealers where appropriate. A great garage!"
"Excellent service and value"
"I have been taking my cars to John Delaney Motors for MOTs and Annual Service for many years. I have always found them to be courteous, professional and competent in any work carried out on my cars, with reasonable pricing. I would definitely recommend John Delaney Motors."
MRS KATHY MINTON
Verified Buyer
"They are reliable and helpful and offer a very good service."
"Excellent service and attitude from all the staff , and always a very high standard of work whether servicing or repair."
Mrs Diane Mann
Verified Buyer
"Kept me well informed while my car was being fixed, would definitely recommend"
"Job well done. Reminder for service & MOT sent in good time Good communication"
Mr Simon Redman
Verified Buyer
"Basically pointed out what needs doing to the car and will be coming back for new parts"
"Value for money"
Mr John McGrath
Verified Buyer
"I had an urgent repair which the team dealt with swiftly, professionally and at a great price too. Will definitely return to John Delaney’s again."
MR & MRS KENNEDY
Verified Buyer
"I have taken my car here for MOT, service and repair for many many years. I am very happy with the service and advice I always receive. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and customer service is second to none. Thank you John Delany and the team."
MR JOSE IZQUIERDO
Verified Buyer
"Hello, I was satisfied with the service (it seems that the problem was solved, so far) but I had requested to do maintenance service as well and apparently this was not even considered, although I had the feeling that there was time to do it. That was disappointing for me, since I need the car for going to work, so I had to change my plans for this repair, with impact on my work; and arranging another appointment would have impact on my plans again. To be fair, I have to say that I was very satisfied with a previous intervention on my previous car."
MR K ILLIDGE
Verified Buyer
"I've been a customer at John Delaney Motors for a number of years and have always found the level of service top notch. Nothing is too much trouble, advice is sound, the level of expertise excellent and the prices reasonable. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Efficiency and politeness"
"excellent service from office staff and also excellent advice from mechanics re any major problems that have been found, always go thro details as to re[pairs and cost so I have always been happy with delanys. service. the only fault I have found is the cost of some repairs and also the cost of intermediate service and major service is more expensive than other local garages , I don't know why the big difference."
"Good honest service at fair prices."
John Delany Motors is rated 4.83 based on 118 reviews