Decoratingdirect Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Decoratingdirect

enquiries@decoratingdirect.co.uk

Commerce WayMiddlesbroughTS6 6UR

Verified Buyer
"I'd like to say firstly Decorating Direct deliver fast! Normally next day. Their prices are very competitive too. My last order I received a free 1 litre tin of Fossa Block and Stain to try. Which is as good as BIN and flowed better great hear. I look forwards to placing another order soon."
Mr Jonathan G
Mr Jonathan G
Verified Buyer
"The ceiling rose was a very nice design, good quality and easy the install."
Mr Ryan T
"Great low prices on decorating products and very quick delivery service. My go toostore for everything to do with decorating."
Mr Armands V
Verified Buyer
"Delivery on time and good prices for tools. Thanks"
Mr Martyn R
Verified Buyer
"Great website. Easy to use and clear description on products. Very helpful."
"No-nonsense service. Nice item. Promptly delivered. Well packaged."
Mr Graham C
Verified Buyer
"Can't fault them first class service and all products I have bought has been well worth it"
Mr Trevor G
Verified Buyer
"Placed order with Placed a order with Decorating direct made me very happy when it arrived the very next day, great job."
Mr Kevin T
Verified Buyer
"Quality of goods received bettered my expectations."
Mr Trevor J
Verified Buyer
"Fast reliable response,quality tools at a compedative price delivered to your door, what's not to like."
Mr Perry W
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase, the Picasso brushes were brilliant"
"Number one company for best selection of painters needs, always buy my rollers and brushes here, top notch selection and prices comparable with everywhere else, delivery is astonishingly quick too. Cheers to all at DecoratingDirect"
Mr Stuart M
Verified Buyer
"More than happy with the speed of delivery, the packaging, the price and the free trial item that wasn't expected."
Mr Scott M
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery happy with all items I purchased and also the free stuff was good."
Mr James E
Verified Buyer
"Good products and very quick delivery."
"the information and technical data supplied was very helpful regarding the product purchased . helpful staff"
"I found them very professional to deal with ,thank you ."
Mr Robin B
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, good quality items and fast delivery what more could you ask for."
"Incredibly quick delivery!"
"Great products and I like how quickly they arrive with no fuss or bother."
Mr Andrew S
Verified Buyer
"Really good range of stock at competitive price. Very helpful descriptions with each product, in particular describing when a product is more suitable for a certain job, or recommendation of a primer for example that works well with the top coat. Delivery is fast and secure."
Mr Stephen J
Verified Buyer
"Ive always found Decoratingdirect to be very reliable, with very fast shipping. A really good selection of high quality items, and great value."
Decoratingdirect is rated 4.91 based on 1,756 reviews