CurrentBody.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CurrentBody.com
"product was very effective nose and ear trimmerf"
"The Customer Service at CurrentBody is excellent. They have a Live Chat and will answer any qeustions about any of their products. They answer your questions immediately. They also have a lot of discounts and free products when you purchase from them. They sell anti-ageing devices along with other skincare lines. They offer 90 day money back guarantee on some of their products and it is no problem to return an item if you don't like it. They are incredibly helpful and friendly, and always get back to you same day if you need further assistance. Wholeheartedly recommend them."
"The best skin care products. Best price too."
"Excellent service, dealing with only top class products, you know you can trust them. Amazing delivery time! I live in Cyprus and I received my products within two days"
CurrentBody.com is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews