Credit Angel Reviews

support@creditangel.co.uk

Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street, Macclesfield

Great service
Money lickers
i think its free but there is charges after free trail
You have to e-mail support in order to cancel subscription... Should be a simple button in the account section where you can subscribe/unsubscribe. Just another way of trying to make you stay even if you wish not to! I don't like this at all.
Great resource, they give you a lot of safe low-risk options on ways to take out credit and get your credit score up. I had no credit score going into Credit Angle and I finally have one! Don't expect it to happen overnight, took me 30 days for a credit score to be established which is standard. Well worth it if you are trying to establish a score.
I was unable to finish as the website would not allow me to put in email address. Very frustrating when I had spent time filling in all the details requested.
Excellent service. No writing .letters, no waiting for post. Done within a few seconds start to finish. What else can I say? Would definately recommend.
I never used Credit Angel please let me know who did as I am concerned about identity theft.
Took money put of bank without permission even tho I cancelled and contacted them numerous times before the free trial was up
Didn't sign up to them wrong mobile no and email for me and too £29.25 out my account and refused to refund cause I passed 14 days cooling off.now how do that if I know nothing about it.disgrace
Call your bank if you cant cancel its a cone people
As anyone got a loan of them they took 11p out my account says be in at 16.16 ill find out if it dont go in ill call bank get new card
You offered me a loan, you had to have all my card details which I gave , you took 11p from my account, do not sign me up for anything and do not take any more funds from my account, the loan would be in my account by 8.45 and it was not, do not take any more funds from my account.
Never asked for this service don't want it either I am a senior citizen and £30 could go towards my heating instead of this shambles
Refund my money!!!
Goood goooood
Won’t let me cancel can’t get hold of anybody
Not very helpful, I know my credit score already. Want to cancel the subscription but there's no way of doing that without calling and being charged anyway
Use want to be ashamed use took money from my bank without consent how do use sleep in your bed. Iv reported use and anyone reading this ring your bank an tell them to block them companies from taking money from you they prey on people who are struggling I give 1 star but trust me that was the lowest I can go I hope something really bad happens to use as karma a great thing you scum bags
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!
I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS BAD SERVICE FOR ANYTHING!!
I WOULD NEVER GIVE 1 STAR BUT THATS THE ONLY OPTION I GOT !!
TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!
I HAVE PHONED 1000. TIMES NO ONE ANSWERED !
I HAVE EMAILED THEM 1000 TIMES ALSO NO RESPONSE I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED I AM ON BENEFITS AND TAKING £30 OUT MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT A WARNING THIS IS USELESS VERY VERY BAD SERVICE AND DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!
Not worth £20 month.
Pay off your credit card instead.
Credit Angel is rated 3.91 based on 827 reviews