Credit Angel Reviews

Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street, Macclesfield

Is scam ,I mean fraud
Karen C
Unverified Reviewer

By far the easiest credit report agency iv used.
Very polite and no hassle to cancel either.
Verified Buyer

Not impressed with the service i received and didnt help me with loans unless its a guarantor one and i dont have a guarantor available
Bogdan

best,best,the best
S J
Verified Reviewer

Thieves is the only way to describe them
Unhappy C
Unverified Reviewer

Don`t waste your time with them. Bunch of scumbags they are quick to take your money but never sent me my credit report.
A V
Verified Reviewer

Star WELL clear of this con company! Unless you like to give away money to a bunch of scam artist!
Test T

test test test
Pacidia B
Unverified Reviewer

please tell if my credit rate is good or bad.u do not know. I also do not know what credit angel mean
Unverified Reviewer

Don't get involved with this outfit...what ever you do.
Verified Reviewer

No credit report to see my own report.....
Verified Reviewer

Signed up for a free trial and on the same day cancelled the membership. at the end of the month they charged me for a membership and when i contacted them, they refused, rudely, to refund me. When i asked to talk to a manager, they arranged for a call back that never happened.

Good I love it
Unverified Reviewer

Absolute con artists. I had been trying to cancel for weeks finally get through and some replied to my email and they decide not give me back my money. The man I spoke to was rude!!!
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the resuilts
Ridvan

Not sure to be honest
Hamid
Verified Buyer

To get lone and to know how good the rate of my credit is.
Megan
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic customer support, great deals, and help is given straight away within the required areas.
Verified Buyer

Only gave acceptable rating as report itself seemed clear and could find no inaccuracies. However very uncomfortable with this company given atrocious grammar and spelling on web pages and in emails.... Unprofessional in appearance and gives the impression of a poorly translated scam operation. Have cancelled online - will have to wait and see how that works out.
Verified Buyer

TERRIBLE! I signed up online and was told I would be contacted.
I didn't hear back so went to Experian and received great service.
I just noticed Credit Angel took a payment of £14.99 so called to see why.
I spoke to a lady called Kerry who was pretty rude and extremely unhelpful. She said I had an account so wasn't entilted to a refund. I asked to speak to a maager but conveniently they were all in a "meeting"
she said they would've emailed the security set up part of the application.
I just checked and the email went to my junk. Even my webmail thinks it's ridiculous such sensitive info was sent in a email!
Do NOT use this company! horrendous customer service who will charge you for absolutely nothing! Go to Experian for a safe and secure service.
Credit Angel is rated 4.01 based on 690 reviews