Credit Angel Reviews

support@creditangel.co.uk

Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street, Macclesfield

Edyta
Verified Reviewer

I rang Credit angel in November to cancel my free membership and I've been told that this has been done. Now in February 14.99 has been deducted from my bank account. I rang credit angel to find out why this has been taken, customer advisers said to me that when I called in November someone told me that I will have another 30 days free membership and after that I have to give them call again to cancel membership! Not happy with this service at all! When I'm calling to cancel membership it's mean I want to cancel not get another 30 days. I will definitely make a formal complain.
Doreen
Unverified Reviewer

I bought a car from credit Angel / destination Nissan Albany New York in December 16and I ah e had nothing but problems with the car and it's a 2014 so I had to report them to the Attorney General office this was my worst car buying experience in all the years I have been buying cars
Daniel
Unverified Reviewer

Started texting me even though I never requested their service.

Verry good

Is scam ,I mean fraud
Karen C
Unverified Reviewer

By far the easiest credit report agency iv used.
Very polite and no hassle to cancel either.
Verified Buyer

Not impressed with the service i received and didnt help me with loans unless its a guarantor one and i dont have a guarantor available
Bogdan

best,best,the best
S J
Verified Reviewer

Thieves is the only way to describe them
Unhappy C
Unverified Reviewer

Don`t waste your time with them. Bunch of scumbags they are quick to take your money but never sent me my credit report.
A V
Verified Reviewer

Star WELL clear of this con company! Unless you like to give away money to a bunch of scam artist!
Test T

test test test
Pacidia B
Unverified Reviewer

please tell if my credit rate is good or bad.u do not know. I also do not know what credit angel mean
Unverified Reviewer

Don't get involved with this outfit...what ever you do.
Verified Reviewer

No credit report to see my own report.....
Verified Buyer

Signed up for a free trial and on the same day cancelled the membership. at the end of the month they charged me for a membership and when i contacted them, they refused, rudely, to refund me. When i asked to talk to a manager, they arranged for a call back that never happened.

Good I love it
Unverified Reviewer

Absolute con artists. I had been trying to cancel for weeks finally get through and some replied to my email and they decide not give me back my money. The man I spoke to was rude!!!
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the resuilts
Ridvan