Credit Angel Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Credit Angel

support@creditangel.co.uk

Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street, Macclesfield

How would you rate Credit Angel?

Unverified Reviewer

False advertising saying it is free but using small print to get you to pay!
Verified Buyer

Awful company, intentionally makes cancelling harder to charge you more.
Thank you for contacting us, we can see that your account has since been closed.

Should you require any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 2221550.
CPE1989
Verified Buyer

Company is just terrible, First I was unable to log in for a few days, that was the first red flag, after sending an email 3 days ago, I still have not had a reply, second red flag, after finally managing to get a forgotten password request back (automated though) I was able to log in, only to find they cannot determine my credit score, also that the service is virtually non-interactive, just the details you put in when you signed up, that was red flag no. 3 and finally the 4th was that in order to cancel your account YOU MUST EMAIL THEM, thats right, there is no cancel membership button with these guys for some reason other than they want people to forget or not be able to find it or even worse, not bother because the process is long winded.

Please please do yourselves a favour, I only used this because it was in tandem with a deal I took up from something else, but do not use this website ever, do your research and use one of the more reliable and popular credit score agents.

If my account is not cancelled in the next 27 days (time before free period ends) then I will be taking legal action.
Thank you for contacting us.

We apologise we did not get back to your initial email as quickly as we would normally do, we have been clearing a recent backlog of emails.

I can see that your queries have since been dealt with and we are happy that we were able to provide a satisfactory resolution for you.

Should you need any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 2221550.
Bmc
Verified Buyer

They have taken 3 payments out of my account and I still have not received any information regarding my credit history, I do not have an account number to check anything out as i have never received it, I contacted them they said o completed the application and put my dob in to confirm I received my log in details, I went back into my emails and searched all emails, trash and junk nothing there from credit angel... stay clear ppl Expedia is much more reliable
Thank you for contacting us.

i can see that we have spoken with you since this review was left and have dealt with the issues at hand.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 2221550.

Karen
Unverified Reviewer

They take money out of bank account and you can not get hold of them they do not response to emails, and you have to wait for over 30 minutes for customer services who wont help at all, had to contact Action Fraud.
Thank you for contacting us.

If you could kindly contact us at your earliest convenience on 0345 222 1550 we will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Very good service
Thank you for contacting us.

We are very happy you enjoyed using our service and hope you will visit us again in the future.
Amanda B
Unverified Reviewer

What a load of rubbish I would never give my bank details out
Thank you for contacting us.

In order for us to assist you to the best of our ability, please can you give us a call at your earliest convenience on 0345 2221550.

;)))))))//////))))))))
Thank you for contacting us.

We are very happy that you are enjoying our services and thank you for your feedback.

Should you require any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 222 1550.
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Pointless waste of time and money. This is just a ghosting of Call Credit which I already get for free with one of my credit cards. It was even more out of date than Call Credit itself. It was totally misleading.
Thank you for contacting us.

We apologise you have not had the most positive experience with us, however i can see that we have provided you with a satisfactory resolution since this review was issued.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 222 1550.
JEmma W
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service, Quick responses. Natasha has been great!!
Really impressed with how efficient their customer services are, friendly and helpful.
Thank you for contacting us.

we are very happy to hear you had such a positive experience using our services and that Natasha was able to provide such great help.

Marius

Marius Balsevicius
Thank you for contacting us.

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying using our services.

Jessie
Verified Buyer

Great service. I was able to see my score and report and start to improve. I really like the social scoring too and haven't seen this with other company's. I would recommend Credit Angel as it's helped me and they have a friendly customer service team.
Thank you for contacting us.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our great service and thank you for your kind feedback.

Scott
Verified Buyer

Found some unique deals not found on other sites, and the Social score is really cool! made me realise how careful you need to be when using Social Media.
Thank you for contacting us.

We are always pleased to hear about people enjoying our services, it's also great to hear what people think of our social score.

Verified Buyer

I was able to find out my credit score and rate instantly. It was such a great help to find answers to my queries.👌👌😃😃 Thank you very much
Thank you for contacting us.

We are very pleased to hear we provided you with an excellent service and hope you will visit us again in the future.

I'm so happy, thank you
Thank you for contacting us.

We are pleased to hear we were able to make someone happy, we hope you continue to enjoy using our serivces

Liza C
Verified Reviewer

I did not authorise payments and they've taken them anyways despite me cancelling after the free month,now having to fight with them to get back payments they should'nt have taken so BEWARE!
Thank yuo for contacting us.

Please can you contact us at your earliest convenience on 0345 222 1550 where one of our customer support agents will be more than happy to assist you.

very good
Thank you for contacting us.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed using our services and hope you will visit us again in the future.
Karol
Verified Buyer

I can see my credit score but is helpless for me...Doesnt make changes.Its just informations.
Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear that you feel our service did not meet your expectations, if there is anything we can help you with going forward please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 222 1550.
Georgina
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient, reassuring with clear diction.....hugely appreciated as I wear two hearing aids!.....thanks folks!
Thank you for contacting us.

It is always a pleasure to be informed that we have been able to provide our customers with a high quality service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance in the future.
Edyta
Verified Reviewer

I rang Credit angel in November to cancel my free membership and I've been told that this has been done. Now in February 14.99 has been deducted from my bank account. I rang credit angel to find out why this has been taken, customer advisers said to me that when I called in November someone told me that I will have another 30 days free membership and after that I have to give them call again to cancel membership! Not happy with this service at all! When I'm calling to cancel membership it's mean I want to cancel not get another 30 days. I will definitely make a formal complain.
Thank you for contacting us.

I can see that we have been able to provide a satisfactory resolution for you since this review was posted.

Credit Angel is rated 3.99 based on 711 reviews