Credit Angel Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Credit Angel

support@creditangel.co.uk

Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street, Macclesfield

How would you rate Credit Angel?

Steffanie S

This is what’s wrong !!
You taken money out of my bank when I haven’t even got an account with you. !
I want my money back!
Rubbish site!
K H
Verified Reviewer

Great service, nothing is too much trouble!
Verified Reviewer

Great easy to use service. Excellent customer support and disputes teams.
Verified Reviewer

Trying to cancel at the minute before I end up being charged, sent an email so hoping will be cancelled soon as hard of hearing will make calling them up difficult.
Verified Reviewer

i don't like this service i tried to cancell registration but it's not possible to cancel when i try to cancel its was only 5 days when i'm using this but it's no chance to cancel and nou i been charged 14.99 it's ridiculous
Verified Reviewer

Doesn't even let you cancel after the 30 day FREE trial!! It's a con do not sign up?! I've emailed shit loads and no response yet they are continuing to take £14.99 out of my bank!!! Absolute disgrace praying on vulnerable people!!
Unverified Reviewer

Very good, but your website very slow and some time frozen your screen
Verified Buyer

Awful company, intentionally makes cancelling harder to charge you more.
Thank you for contacting us, we can see that your account has since been closed.

Should you require any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 2221550.
CPE1989
Verified Buyer

Company is just terrible, First I was unable to log in for a few days, that was the first red flag, after sending an email 3 days ago, I still have not had a reply, second red flag, after finally managing to get a forgotten password request back (automated though) I was able to log in, only to find they cannot determine my credit score, also that the service is virtually non-interactive, just the details you put in when you signed up, that was red flag no. 3 and finally the 4th was that in order to cancel your account YOU MUST EMAIL THEM, thats right, there is no cancel membership button with these guys for some reason other than they want people to forget or not be able to find it or even worse, not bother because the process is long winded.

Please please do yourselves a favour, I only used this because it was in tandem with a deal I took up from something else, but do not use this website ever, do your research and use one of the more reliable and popular credit score agents.

If my account is not cancelled in the next 27 days (time before free period ends) then I will be taking legal action.
Thank you for contacting us.

We apologise we did not get back to your initial email as quickly as we would normally do, we have been clearing a recent backlog of emails.

I can see that your queries have since been dealt with and we are happy that we were able to provide a satisfactory resolution for you.

Should you need any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 2221550.
Bmc
Verified Buyer

They have taken 3 payments out of my account and I still have not received any information regarding my credit history, I do not have an account number to check anything out as i have never received it, I contacted them they said o completed the application and put my dob in to confirm I received my log in details, I went back into my emails and searched all emails, trash and junk nothing there from credit angel... stay clear ppl Expedia is much more reliable
Thank you for contacting us.

i can see that we have spoken with you since this review was left and have dealt with the issues at hand.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 2221550.

Karen
Unverified Reviewer

They take money out of bank account and you can not get hold of them they do not response to emails, and you have to wait for over 30 minutes for customer services who wont help at all, had to contact Action Fraud.
Thank you for contacting us.

If you could kindly contact us at your earliest convenience on 0345 222 1550 we will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Very good service
Thank you for contacting us.

We are very happy you enjoyed using our service and hope you will visit us again in the future.
Amanda B
Unverified Reviewer

What a load of rubbish I would never give my bank details out
Thank you for contacting us.

In order for us to assist you to the best of our ability, please can you give us a call at your earliest convenience on 0345 2221550.

;)))))))//////))))))))
Thank you for contacting us.

We are very happy that you are enjoying our services and thank you for your feedback.

Should you require any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 222 1550.
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Pointless waste of time and money. This is just a ghosting of Call Credit which I already get for free with one of my credit cards. It was even more out of date than Call Credit itself. It was totally misleading.
Thank you for contacting us.

We apologise you have not had the most positive experience with us, however i can see that we have provided you with a satisfactory resolution since this review was issued.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 222 1550.
JEmma W
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service, Quick responses. Natasha has been great!!
Really impressed with how efficient their customer services are, friendly and helpful.
Thank you for contacting us.

we are very happy to hear you had such a positive experience using our services and that Natasha was able to provide such great help.

Marius

Marius Balsevicius
Thank you for contacting us.

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying using our services.

Jessie
Verified Buyer

Great service. I was able to see my score and report and start to improve. I really like the social scoring too and haven't seen this with other company's. I would recommend Credit Angel as it's helped me and they have a friendly customer service team.
Thank you for contacting us.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our great service and thank you for your kind feedback.

Scott
Verified Buyer

Found some unique deals not found on other sites, and the Social score is really cool! made me realise how careful you need to be when using Social Media.
Thank you for contacting us.

We are always pleased to hear about people enjoying our services, it's also great to hear what people think of our social score.

Verified Buyer

I was able to find out my credit score and rate instantly. It was such a great help to find answers to my queries.👌👌😃😃 Thank you very much
Thank you for contacting us.

We are very pleased to hear we provided you with an excellent service and hope you will visit us again in the future.
Credit Angel is rated 3.98 based on 717 reviews