Credit Angel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Credit Angel
Read Credit Angel Reviews

support@creditangel.co.uk

Alderley Park, Congleton Road, Macclesfield

very good service and friendly but a little expensive.
Almost identical to the the versions offered by all 3 CRA's. App doesn't work.
Great service
i think its free but there is charges after free trail
You have to e-mail support in order to cancel subscription... Should be a simple button in the account section where you can subscribe/unsubscribe. Just another way of trying to make you stay even if you wish not to! I don't like this at all.
Great resource, they give you a lot of safe low-risk options on ways to take out credit and get your credit score up. I had no credit score going into Credit Angle and I finally have one! Don't expect it to happen overnight, took me 30 days for a credit score to be established which is standard. Well worth it if you are trying to establish a score.
I was unable to finish as the website would not allow me to put in email address. Very frustrating when I had spent time filling in all the details requested.
Excellent service. No writing .letters, no waiting for post. Done within a few seconds start to finish. What else can I say? Would definately recommend.
Goood goooood
Won’t let me cancel can’t get hold of anybody
Not very helpful, I know my credit score already. Want to cancel the subscription but there's no way of doing that without calling and being charged anyway
Not worth £20 month. Pay off your credit card instead.
I just signed up, but having trouble login in and being able to see my file. The app lets me login but doesn’t show me the report. It states preparing report then gives me blank page. Tried logging in through their website but for some reason it’s not login in and after awhile goes back to the Home screen. This is waste of my time. I am cancelling my subscription. Don’t bother with this company. I have found a better company that gives you reports from all four credit reference agencies for the same price. It’s call Check my file
Not as helpful as your reviews suggest.
Wery Good app
Dear Jozsef, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Angel. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditangel.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Angel Team.
Clear instructions, as yet to act on recommendations but good advice given. Although my score was low, the information on how to improve was concise
Dear Steven, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Angel. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditangel.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Angel Team.
I've contact with them last month for cancelling but no respond. I'm still paying for nothing. I want them to cancel my account immediately.
We’re sorry to hear about your experience with Credit Angel and understand your frustrations. We want to get this sorted for you straight away, please can you email support@creditangel.co.uk When you get in touch, just mention you’ve left a review so we can help in the quickest way possible. We appreciate the time you’ve taken to write a review as this will help us improve our products and services. Many thanks, the Credit AngelTeam.
Uselessssss
We’re sorry to hear about your experience with Credit Angel. We’d like to make things right and get some more feedback from you. If you’d like to get in touch you can email support@creditangel.co.uk and we’ll be happy to chat to you. Just mention you’ve left a review when you call us so we can help in the quickest way possible. We appreciate the time you’ve taken to write a review, as this will help us improve our products and services.
No comments
Very good app
Dear Romila, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Angel. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditangel.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Angel Team.
Credit Angel is rated 3.96 based on 815 reviews