Credit Angel Reviews

710 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

support@creditangel.co.uk

Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street, Macclesfield

How would you rate Credit Angel?

Bmc
Unverified Reviewer

They have taken 3 payments out of my account and I still have not received any information regarding my credit history, I do not have an account number to check anything out as i have never received it, I contacted them they said o completed the application and put my dob in to confirm I received my log in details, I went back into my emails and searched all emails, trash and junk nothing there from credit angel... stay clear ppl Expedia is much more reliable
Karen
Unverified Reviewer

They take money out of bank account and you can not get hold of them they do not response to emails, and you have to wait for over 30 minutes for customer services who wont help at all, had to contact Action Fraud.

Very good service
Amanda B
Unverified Reviewer

What a load of rubbish I would never give my bank details out
Amanda B
Unverified Reviewer

Load of rubbish I would never give my bank details out
Amber
Unverified Reviewer

It is true they did get me into a car, but their are a few thing to know. 1. I went to another dealer trying to get rid of my car when they came back they told me it was only worth 17,000 at the time of purchase, I paid 21,000 so now I owe more than what anyone will take it for. 2. Their were thing wrong with my car the 2nd day I had it, but when you buy from the Credit Angel you are not getting the car though them it is a second party that you are buying the car from. With that in mind before you say yes to the credit angel, have your own mechanic look over it. If I had, I would have know that the evap sensor was bad, their was something wrong with the antenna in the car for the car fobs was bad, oh and a bad transmission as well. I have only had this car for less than 2 years, and will have to put in over 4,000. This is all because I did not know how to deal with a used car so new buyers be ware of what is going on.

;)))))))//////))))))))
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Pointless waste of time and money. This is just a ghosting of Call Credit which I already get for free with one of my credit cards. It was even more out of date than Call Credit itself. It was totally misleading.
JEmma W
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic customer service, Quick responses. Natasha has been great!!
Really impressed with how efficient their customer services are, friendly and helpful.
Marius

Marius Balsevicius
Jessie
Verified Buyer

Great service. I was able to see my score and report and start to improve. I really like the social scoring too and haven't seen this with other company's. I would recommend Credit Angel as it's helped me and they have a friendly customer service team.
Scott
Verified Buyer

Found some unique deals not found on other sites, and the Social score is really cool! made me realise how careful you need to be when using Social Media.
Verified Buyer

I was able to find out my credit score and rate instantly. It was such a great help to find answers to my queries.👌👌😃😃 Thank you very much

I'm so happy, thank you
Liza C
Verified Reviewer

I did not authorise payments and they've taken them anyways despite me cancelling after the free month,now having to fight with them to get back payments they should'nt have taken so BEWARE!

very good
Karol
Verified Buyer

I can see my credit score but is helpless for me...Doesnt make changes.Its just informations.
Georgina
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient, reassuring with clear diction.....hugely appreciated as I wear two hearing aids!.....thanks folks!
Edyta
Verified Reviewer

I rang Credit angel in November to cancel my free membership and I've been told that this has been done. Now in February 14.99 has been deducted from my bank account. I rang credit angel to find out why this has been taken, customer advisers said to me that when I called in November someone told me that I will have another 30 days free membership and after that I have to give them call again to cancel membership! Not happy with this service at all! When I'm calling to cancel membership it's mean I want to cancel not get another 30 days. I will definitely make a formal complain.
Daniel
Unverified Reviewer

Started texting me even though I never requested their service.
Credit Angel is rated 3.99 based on 710 reviews