Credit Angel Reviews

Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street, Macclesfield

I'm so happy, thank you
Liza C
Verified Reviewer

I did not authorise payments and they've taken them anyways despite me cancelling after the free month,now having to fight with them to get back payments they should'nt have taken so BEWARE!

very good
Karol
Verified Buyer

I can see my credit score but is helpless for me...Doesnt make changes.Its just informations.
Georgina
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient, reassuring with clear diction.....hugely appreciated as I wear two hearing aids!.....thanks folks!
Edyta
Verified Reviewer

I rang Credit angel in November to cancel my free membership and I've been told that this has been done. Now in February 14.99 has been deducted from my bank account. I rang credit angel to find out why this has been taken, customer advisers said to me that when I called in November someone told me that I will have another 30 days free membership and after that I have to give them call again to cancel membership! Not happy with this service at all! When I'm calling to cancel membership it's mean I want to cancel not get another 30 days. I will definitely make a formal complain.
Daniel
Unverified Reviewer

Started texting me even though I never requested their service.

Verry good

Is scam ,I mean fraud
Karen C
Verified Buyer

By far the easiest credit report agency iv used.
Very polite and no hassle to cancel either.
Verified Buyer

Not impressed with the service i received and didnt help me with loans unless its a guarantor one and i dont have a guarantor available
Bogdan

best,best,the best
S J
Verified Reviewer

Thieves is the only way to describe them
Unhappy C
Unverified Reviewer

Don`t waste your time with them. Bunch of scumbags they are quick to take your money but never sent me my credit report.
Test T

test test test
Pacidia B
Verified Buyer

please tell if my credit rate is good or bad.u do not know. I also do not know what credit angel mean
Unverified Reviewer

Don't get involved with this outfit...what ever you do.
Verified Reviewer

No credit report to see my own report.....
Verified Buyer

Signed up for a free trial and on the same day cancelled the membership. at the end of the month they charged me for a membership and when i contacted them, they refused, rudely, to refund me. When i asked to talk to a manager, they arranged for a call back that never happened.

Good I love it