Crazy Cheap Political Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Cheap Political Signs
Read Crazy Cheap Political Signs Reviews
I created my sign and it was 6 for $75 with shipping. Then I realized the photo I uploaded didn't look right so I built the same photo in your software and it became $109 with shipping. That sucks. Otherwise I guess it's ok. Inconsistency with pricing is a put off.
Stakes too expensive
I was unhappy to see the price grow after it was initially stated to be $2.64 per sign at 156 total signs on your home page. When I got to check out they were then over $4.00 a piece. I understand the additional for the H-stake and shipping - but I could have used more accurate pricing from the beginning to better quote this project.
shipping cost is outrageous
Easy and simple
Shipping takes very long
Wish i could have gotten 4 for .99 each. Not $4.00 each
At the moment I am not happy with the shipping prices.
Your advertisement said your signs were under a buck. #Clickbait
delivry really slow
The shipping time increased by 5 days after adding my card. Originally it said it would be here by the 14th or 15, and now it's saying the 20th.
ordering went too quickly - wasn't sure what I ordered and all of a sudden it was ordered
rep hung up on me he was short and rude
It needs to be easier to move the text box. I kept clicking and trying to drag the text box and it wouldn't let me.
Hard to use website.
This is stupid
Can’t wait for my sign
Don’t like the fact that you don’t state up front shipping cost and lead me to believe it was going to cost .83 lousy way to do business
Not so easy to customize. You could make the directions more clear. Also, the $0.83 promo price resulted in a $25 charge for 2 yard signs made with the least expensive materials. So a little shifty....just saying.
I'm confused about the 6.99 shipping - is that on top of the 12.00 sign, or part of the sign total?? So I don't know if I just paid 12.00 for this sign, or 19.00
Crazy Cheap Political Signs is rated 4.50 based on 5,534 reviews