Crazy Cheap Political Signs Reviews

Read Crazy Cheap Political Signs Reviews
Easy to navigate
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy to place order.
Love this site. Easy to use. Love this company!
yfyufugigigiluiopo
Nice site. Easy to use and great prices.
Had to cancel order and reorder after redoing design even though design was the same from the original order (18 x 12). Needless to say I was shocked when order arrived (18 x 24), the background color was off white instead of white and the red letters were bleeding into the white background. Totally different than the first order. Since I wanted a larger sign with the same design, I recreated the design instead of uploading a copy of the sign. Hope it is correct. Spending a lot of money for the political signs. Received a lot of compliments on the sign because it was original. Really thought the original sign was awesome.
How easy was that?! Thanks!
good
We'll see what they look like when I get them, but the process was easy enough.
Easy to create my sign
I really like your website. The design features make it very easy to use. Please keep your prices affordable... If you want a lot of repeat business ;)
awesome and very affordable
Easy to create signs!
Easy program to use and understand...
Good Job for this service
Very easy to order my political campaign signs.
Good interface to develop signs with. Shipping seems a bit Pricey. We'll see how the signs look when they arrive! Thank you.
thanx
Price was great, editing was easy on a laptop/desktop. I did struggle trying to edit on a mobile device.
NICE CLIP ART