Cover Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover Direct
Read Cover Direct Reviews

About Cover Direct:

Cover Direct offers a fully online solution for life insurance taking away the need to ever speak to someone on the telephone

Tell us how Cover Direct made you happy
Had a call from cover team direct, advising me they wanted to reduce my electrical policy that I have no record of taking out, asking me for my CVV code on my bank card, when I refused to give him this information as I have no contract of the policy he was talking about and asked him to send documation before I gave him this information, I was met with a very aggressive man telling me about his hourly pay rate which means nothing to me, what am I concerned about is the fraud factor which is involved with handing over my CVV code. I find this extremely poor customer service and this needs to be addressed ASAP.
Excellent quick and efficient cover carried out quickly. All needs were met with no fussing.
Easy to do. All done online. Normally onlne enquiries require phone number and then you are pressurised with call from company. This is all done via e mail.
Easy to apply Web site easy to use for us oldies Took no time at all
I would like to say I was impressed by the non pressure by your agents which made me buy this policy.
Cover Direct is rated 4.76 based on 693 reviews