Cover Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover Direct
Read Cover Direct Reviews

About Cover Direct:

Cover Direct offers a fully online solution for life insurance taking away the need to ever speak to someone on the telephone

Tell us how Cover Direct made you happy
Who was the policy with ??
Had a call from cover team direct, advising me they wanted to reduce my electrical policy that I have no record of taking out, asking me for my CVV code on my bank card, when I refused to give him this information as I have no contract of the policy he was talking about and asked him to send documation before I gave him this information, I was met with a very aggressive man telling me about his hourly pay rate which means nothing to me, what am I concerned about is the fraud factor which is involved with handing over my CVV code. I find this extremely poor customer service and this needs to be addressed ASAP.
Leave me alone and do not continue with this harassment I do not want insurance with you
This company has hard sell policy. Stop taking money out of the elderly s accounts for a full Years payments pretending you have their bank details. Rude and disgusting behaviour on vulnerable elderly people !
I am still waiting for a reply to my email to Cover Direct
Hope that you don't need to ask a question because they don't get back to you
Hi Marilyn, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. I can assure you we take the interests of our customers seriously, and one of our team will be in touch. Thanks, Cover Direct
Cover Direct is rated 4.76 based on 694 reviews