Cover Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover Direct
Read Cover Direct Reviews

About Cover Direct:

Cover Direct offers a fully online solution for life insurance taking away the need to ever speak to someone on the telephone

Tell us how Cover Direct made you happy
First company who did as advertised. All done and dusted via the net .No telephone call with sales person required
I had no problems and very good price thank you very much .
I found Cover Direct was very helpful with me getting insured with them and they put my mind at rest so I don’t have to worry anymore.
I needed life cover to help my family pay for my funeral ..found the process easy and the cover great at an affordable price plus you are fully covered in only a year unlike other insurance policies.
Excellent quick and efficient cover carried out quickly. All needs were met with no fussing.
Was not in mood for call and talking to someone and knew what wanted. All done by email got exactly what wanted and no pressure. Thanks
It was very good easy to do and get covered for piece off mind.
The best thing was it ws all done online.
It was explained perfectly and no need for hard sell phone calls that leave you obliged.
The terms of the cover are brilliant just after one year you are covered.
They also provided a scale of what you pay as to what you receive
Brilliant thanks for your help i need not to worry about my family it is sorted
Very good service easy to set up cover thankyou
With taking cover direct plan was quick and straightforward and its affordable.
Simple And clear.All in Just a few moments.No unnecessary phone calls.I recommended my age friends.Thank you.
Cover Direct 5 star review on 30th December 2020 Cover Direct 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Was very impressed with how easy and efficiently I got sorted out with life insurance
The cover is got was very good for the money I will be paying out for thanks
V good easy way to get cover .nice and simple πŸ‘πŸ‘
Easy to buy. No phone calls. Does what it says on the tin. And excellent value for money
Kieran acted efficiently and professionally.
Very efficient
Easy to use website and cover at a reasonable cost.
Cover Direct is rated 4.77 based on 639 reviews