Cover Direct Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cover Direct

Tell us how Cover Direct made you happy

"Great value and was very help full"
"Great service"
"It’s very good and fast to do ,very good policy as well"
"⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"I found my cover very reasonable,for the monthly payments l am paying.here's hoping l will paying them for many years to come.regards.Derek."
"I m happy I will be safety"
"Ok ok ok ok ok ok"
"Fine no problem as yet"
"Great service...."
"Thanks for your support as I'm getting older"
"All seems clear and straightforward. I guess it'll stand the true test of time when I pop off"
"I found the site easy and got myself a policy which covers me. so i now feel protected for my wife and family."
"Dear Georgi Dragnev, We are so pleased to see that you decided to take out a Life Insurance policy through us. We hope you found our service useful. Please leave an online review to help us keep our service in tip-top shape for any future customers. To make sure that your efforts are rewarded, we will be surprising lucky reviewers with £20 gift vouchers.* Click Here to Write A Review Many Thanks, The Cover Direct Team Dear Georgi Dragnev, We are so pleased to see that you decided to take out a Life Insurance policy through us. We hope you found our service useful. Please leave an online review to help us keep our service in tip-top shape for any future customers. To make sure that your efforts are rewarded, we will be surprising lucky reviewers with £20 gift vouchers.* Click Here to Write A Review Many Thanks, The Cover Direct Team Dear Georgi Dragnev, We are so pleased to see that you decided to take out a Life Insurance policy through us. We hope you found our service useful. Please leave an online review to help us keep our service in tip-top shape for any future customers. To make sure that your efforts are rewarded, we will be surprising lucky reviewers with £20 gift vouchers.* Click Here to Write A Review Many Thanks, The Cover Direct Team very pleased with the fast service"
"Easy to decide and is the best decision you can take in our lives. Thanks Cover Direct for make my life easier"
"Review of Cover Direct"
"Am am pleased with Cover Direct so quick and easy to set up."
"Bardzo jestem z tej propozycji polisy zdowolony i taka oferta jest bardzo miła"
"Cover in my opinion worked out value for money"
"It was surprisingly easy and straight forward to get a quote online. The downloadable documents were easy to read and quite clear. It took about 20 or 30 minutes to find the right cover for me."
Cover Direct is rated 4.75 based on 276 reviews