Cover Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cover Direct
"very good I happy"
"Fast and efficient service"
"Totally amazing and super rates I completely recommend"
"Very good service and excellent response very good priced insurance"
"Easy to use website, very happy with cover offered"
"Thank you for the help i had"
"I found getting life insurance very easy online and I would highly recommend Cover Direct to anyone."
"Excellent service on-line,no bothersome phone calls at the wrong time."
"Process was so easy to follow and understand with no complicated questions that can be at times be seen as ambiguous when filling out this type of health questionire.."
"Greet"
"Very simple and easy to do online. So no sales people ringing you up and pressure selling. Rates are very reasonable with resonable payouts. I can't complain."
"Good live cover"
"Efficient easy to follow instructions. Would recommend to anyone. Got me the cover I wanted in quick time. Professional and friendly service. thank you."
"Quick and easy"
"I dont have to say anything this is my first time to them and besides am not starting paying my premiums"
"Very easy and quick to get life insurance cover. Recommend highly"
"Ok to fill in . E mail is best for me. Now iv had a letter saying my DD details are invalid. Does anyone listen or read. Tjey only had to e mail me 2 check my card details."
"Quick decision fast set up"
"Quick and easy"
"I'm happy with the insurance .. thx"
Cover Direct is rated 4.72 based on 90 reviews