Cover Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover Direct
Read Cover Direct Reviews

About Cover Direct:

Cover Direct offers a fully online solution for life insurance taking away the need to ever speak to someone on the telephone

Tell us how Cover Direct made you happy
Wait untill i get my paper details
Good service very easy to apply quick and no questions asked. Would definitely recommend to anyone
No phone call do direct on line which I like as not good with calls
I have been looking for insurance for some time but most start two years into policy. I actually have a year to start on this one. Gives me a better peace of mind.
Found this site and so easy to use took me 5 minutes to get the insurance I needed can recommend
I was very happy with my online quote bcz i have tried so many and they all wanted to do it over the phone. This was simply quick and easy thank u
Easy to use and good value for money
Cover Direct are a 'human' company. That goes for all they do.
Everything was easy to understand it was simple to reply and it is a very good deal
Great communication , allowed me to decide the policy I was looking for without putting any pressure on me it was a big decision in my life many thanks for your help .
This is such a weight of my shoulders for my children and this cover is so easy to set up really inpressed
S taff very help full
Liked the patience just a reminder message occasionally Until you made your own mind up Perfect
Extremely quick and easy. Simple to understand. Sorted life insurance within minutes via a quick online form.
I highly recommend cover direct for this policy no one should be without one quite affordable no excuses get on board
Ok fine and quality
Very well handled
At first I shunned the offer for over fifties cover but when the offer appeared in my email box once more I evaluated the cover direct payout against saving a similar amount monthly and and after just 1 year my family will get the full payout if I die, it'd take a minimum 10+ years to save anywhere near that amount of cover A no brainer I got covered.
Hello Let you know that I am deaf so can’t use phone so email me or text me ok My number is 07719 175115 thanks Ian
Cover Direct 5 star review on 21st May 2021
I was happy how quickly & easily that I could get life insurance & also the cost was suprising, as I have,shopped,around, & found your company perfectly fitted the bill, so thank you, & I will be recommending you to family & friends...one happy customer.
Cover Direct is rated 4.76 based on 723 reviews