Garden Care at Court Farm Garden Centre Reviews

Read Garden Care at Court Farm Garden Centre Reviews

admin@gardencare.uk.com

Court Farm Garden Centre, Old Kingston Road

Tell us how Garden Care at Court Farm Garden Centre made you happy
Went to the garden centre today, had a wonderful coffee served by extremely friendly member of staff, think her name was Sophie. So polite and really chatty. Sat outside as cafe not open and the owner chatted to us. Great place and great staff
Just telephoned an order through to Court Farm Garden Centre, and spoke to Ben, I have great praise for him, his telephone manner is amazing, he was patient with me, he was efficient, checked all the products...I have used Court Farm Garden Centre, phone and collect...but I will certainly use again.
Visited the garden centre last week, although the weather was unkind, we retreated to the Café. I had a fabulous lunch with my family, I must be totally honest the food was absolutely delicious including their choices of desert, Yummy! The service was excellent, we were not expecting the staff to be so caring they have gone beyond their duty to ensure that we were happy and comfortable. We will be returning soon. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you V much .⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Delicious cooked breakfast, friendly service
Have just visited Court Farm, and found very friendly staff, who couldn’t be more caring in helping me choose my Christmas tree. There is a wonderful atmosphere as you walk in, filled with plants, decorations and gifts. There is even a fire and sofas to snuggle up in the restaurant. The food is home cooked and of a high standard. There seems to be a lovely feeling of warmth and helpfulness, I will be going back again and telling others to visit.
I just wanted to share my experience at the Café today, my family and I have had a wonderful day out, the food was incredible and and fairly priced the service was excellent. I would highly recommend it. Thank you!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is truly the best Café around with wholesome food choices and largest selection of cakes. Excellent service and with a worm welcome. Thank you very much for a lovely day! We will be back soon. John
Thankyou for your kind words! Looking forward to have you back! Court Farm Garden Centre.
Court farm garden centre is a fantastic place, staff are so helpful, so friendly, full of great advice, nothing is a problem or to much trouble, fantastic selection of plants. Trees, pots, Garden furniture, very reasonably priced, not to mention there stunning Christmas decorations & fantastic selection of Real & Artificial Christmas trees, Plenty of parking too.
Thankyou Dean for your kind words! Hopefully see you back here soon. Court Farm Garden Centre.
What a wonderful place to celebrate with family. Sean and his team could not have provided tastier food and a warmer welcome. Thank you, we will be back!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you enjoyed your visit, looking forward to your return!
Beautiful garden centre and great café. The wifi is really strong and the staff are friendly and efficient. The café menu is really good with lots of options and there are cakes and lovely packaged foods to buy such as oils, home made jams and biscuits.
Excellent customer service and great food fairly priced. We will be returning soon. Regards, Jan
The best garden centre by far, with everything you need under one roof. The Café is amazing and really friendly staff. The food is excellent and fairly priced. We will return again soon. Excellent customer service, Thank you.
Garden Care at Court Farm Garden Centre is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews