The Cotton Bunting Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cotton Bunting

Tell us how The Cotton Bunting made you happy
Lovely quality. I’m fed up of buying cheap unrecylable birthday banners, so decided to buy something that starts a tradition in our house!
I’m really pleased with it!
Great, well made, lovely colours. Will be buying more to decorate the garden and decking.
Great service. Received next day. Thank you.
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Great service! Quick delivery! And lovely bunting! I feel like this is something I can use again and again! Worth every penny! Thank you :)
Great company, ordered from th twice before. They sorted out a delivery issue I had on this order quickly and were very helpful (I didn’t put in the first line of the address).
I’m very happy with the bunting 😊
Quality material bunting that should last years
Friendly, helpful and efficient service offered. Bunting was of high quality and arrived promptly. I can thoroughly recommend the Cotton abunting Company.
Gorgeous, bright, fun bunting, beautifully made. I love it, it will be out for birthday.
Packaged well and dispatched quickly. Thank you
Beautiful bunting - delivered on time. It is well made and looks great. A quality product that I am very happy to recommend.
Excellent quality, as always. I have purchased a few pieces before and I have never been disappointed.
This bunting is absolutely top notch quality. I'm over-the-moon with it for my dad's 90th birthday.
I couldn't make this at this price in a million years!!!
The bunting exceeded my expectations. Very well made from quality fabric and a good length. Just the job for my granddaughters Pirate weekend. Good price and fast delivery. 5* all round.
Excellent customer service as item I wanted was out of stock. They messaged me immediately when available again so I could order. Quality of products are fantastic. Highly recommend.
Top quality bunting. Beautiful colours. And the service from the company is exceptional.
Gorgeous bunting, brighter colour in real life, lovely people to deal with and fantastic service, thank you!
Beautiful, well made and of very good quality.
Very pleased.
As usual a great shopping experience with The Cotton Bunting company. Great website, easy to use, bright and colourful!

The bunting will be used to brighten my garden during BBQs with our selected few guests and hopefully cheer everyone up! It will also be used at a 100 year old lady’s birthday, in the garden, social distancing singing ‘Happy Birthday’ with neighbours and friends!

Having used this company for many years I am always impressed with the materials used, sturdy, well made and ready for years of use!

Everything you’d want in bunting - delivered promptly, sewn beautifully and the nautical flags brighten up our beach hut a treat! Thanks very much!
Easy to navigate website with quick efficient service and delivery, item purchased has brightened up the garden perfect.
Really pretty and well made, looks fab in the summer house will be ordering more!
The Cotton Bunting is rated 4.99 based on 166 reviews