The Cotton Bunting Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cotton Bunting

Tell us how The Cotton Bunting made you happy
Lovely quality and gorgeous bright colours
Good quality, cheerful colours, great service!
Beautiful bright colours, excellent quality and nicely finished. Dresses up the garden shed for Spring/ Summer!
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Wonderful well made bunting, very good size
Beautiful bunting, beautifully made. This is my 3rd set and I’ve bought as a gift. Will repurchase. Highly recommend.
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 17th April 2021 The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Fabulous product extremely well made
Lovely quality, really pleased with this product.Looks great in my garden.
So many friends have commented on it,as it's a little different from the norm.
Being in a seaside town thought it quite fitting.
Will order from you guys again, very happy.
Such lovely bunting, the quality is amazing. Delivery time was super fast and the website easy to use. Brilliant service. Can't wait to order more.
Absolutely lovley such good quality would highly recommend
Beautiful, great value bunting which arrived promptly. Thoroughly recommended
A great service. The Union Jack bunting I order was very good quality and well made.
Will definitely order more bunting. Thank you!
We have a large window which has had many bird strikes. We decided on cream bunting rather than plastic stickers so that birds are aware something is there. It is working well so far and a great relief not to find concussed robins and goldfinches.
I bought Neopolitan buntung for my garden. It is fabulous. Very well made, double thickness penants and really colourful. I was put onto this company by my sister and I'm not disappointed. They are very reasonably priced for such a high quality product. Love it!!!
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 9th April 2021
I was delighted to receive the English Country Bunting from The Cotton Bunting Company. It has been beautifully made and looked lovely in our conservatory for my mother’s 90th birthday. I would unreservedly recommend it to others.
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Excellent service
Very easy to use website and place an order.
Received my order within a couple of days so very pleased.
Perfect! Beautifully printed and stitched. Great value and speedy delivery.
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 8th April 2021 The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Really well made bunting in ice-cream colours - perfect for the Easter egg hunt in the garden.
Will use for summer garden parties too. Many thank yous for your speedy delivery. I would happily recommend you to others.
Very promo shipping. Product is great.
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Delighted with the quality of the bunting. Beautifully made, sturdy as well. Speedy service, too.
The Cotton Bunting is rated 4.98 based on 297 reviews