The Cotton Bunting Reviews

5 Rating 699 Reviews
of reviewers recommend The Cotton Bunting

Tell us how The Cotton Bunting made you happy
As always the service was excellent, we ordered and within 2 days the bunting was sitting on our kitchen table. We never doubted we would be pleased with the bunting. Highly recommended.
Delivery was prompt and the bunting was as described.
Found Cotton Bunting Company online by accident whilst searching for bunting to find out the costs for the jubilee as was considering making it myself, couldn't believe the prices and I couldn't make myself for these prices. So placed an order to check the quality at weekend by mid-week I had the bunting in hand, it is an excellent quality I have just ordered more this morning and should have this by early next week. I have also recommended them to friends. I am all set for Jubille weekend next month.
Really pleased with this union jack bunting. My neighbour ordered some 10 years ago (guess why?) and I I was so impressed with it that I've ordered some too.
The products were excellent quality, arrived in good time and will be a great addition to the jubilee celebrations. We wanted something that would be long lasting and could be used again - great products!!
Very good quality bunting and quick delivery
Beautifully made and swift delivery
Ticks all the boxes - just perfect 👍
Lovely well Made product and delivered quickly
Nice design just what I wanted
Bunting arrived 4/5 days after ordering. Colours and pattern are just as described on website. No e-mail confirmation of despatch or expected arrival date.
Lovely quality
Brilliant bunting! Lovely quality fabric. Nice thickness. Lots of compliments. Definitely getting more.
Very pleased with the bunting I ordered and the speedy delivery too 😀
Great service, great quality bunting. Delighted with it and may purchase more of the same.
My second purchase from this wonderful company and certainly delighted - I purchased Queens Platinium Bunting, Beach Hut Bunting and the Summer Festival Bunting. This is the best quality bunting ever beautifully made and a real delight - ordering is simple and a huge range to choose from - delivery is fast and I have no hesitation in recommending them and their products.
Good quality bunting from a very efficient company.
Excellent quality
It is a pity that you no longer supply your bunting in the drawstring bag.
An excellent company with plenty of choice and great quality.
The Cotton Bunting is rated 4.97 based on 699 reviews