The Cotton Bunting Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cotton Bunting

Tell us how The Cotton Bunting made you happy
A beautiful product & great value for money. 😊
Beautifully made and packaged and the bunting really brightens up the family kitchen! Thank you! 5/5 stars!
I will undoubtedly order again!
Very good quality. Arrived promptly.
Excellent service, with top quality product.
Beautiful, good quality bunting, arrived very quickly.
Looks great, more than pleased.
Well made bunting, very happy with it thank you.
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 7th January 2021
arrived really promptly and we were delighted with the nautical bunting
Lovely product, great quality and very quick dispatch. We will definitely order from you again!
The bunting is really well made and makes a great gift. Will be used for many yeArs to come.
I was delight to recive my order! it took 10 days but it was duet to the Royal Mail sending to Europe! i the the product are beautifull and of a very high quality!! Donna from the staff was really helpfull and kind in any step from order to traking! My order was for our wedding that we hope to organise next year! i will really raccomand buying from the Cotton Bunting!!
Beautiful bunting, great quality. Just what I was looking for. Arrived quickly and very well packaged. Thank you.
The Bunting is very high quality with beautiful colours and designs. The ordering process was very straightforward and the delivery time was excellent
Thank you for a quality service all round
Smashing ! Well made , British & made from cotton not plastic.
Carry on Bunting 😁
I have previously ordered summer bunting and was so pleased with the quality, and speedy service with continous updates on delivery. The 3 x Christmas buntings I recently ordered for myself and my daughters arrived promptly and they too are fabulous!! You will not better this Company for product, service or value for money.
Great work team!
Very pleased with my festive bunting. Colourful and very well made. Fast delivery as well.
I am really impressed with the quality of the material and workmanship In making of the bunting and will certainly use your Company again.
Excellent quality product and great price. Can highly recommend.
The Cotton Bunting is rated 4.99 based on 205 reviews