Copy Print Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Copy Print Services

Tell us how Copy Print Services made you happy

Warren Bennett
"Many thanks to Russ and the team at Copy Print for providing excellent services to the James Places group. Their flexible and accommodating approach has been very helpful in supporting our venues as the business expands."
Wendy Bury Financial Advisers
"We have had the managed print service for some years now, after buying the machine from CPS also. From installation and since the service has been great ! any issues/call outs are dealt with quickly and efficiently . Would have no hesitation in recommending Copy Print Services!"
Neil Jackson
"Best thing we have done, we have eliminated all our printer problems. Installation was on time with no disruption to users, all the staff were friendly and professional. On going nothing has been a problem, service has been first class."
"First class service from the outset. We needed a new machine for copying, scanning and printing. We were offered just the right solution straight away without being up-sold. The turnaround was swift and the engineer that installed our new machine was polite, knowledgeable and very efficient. We couldn't be happier."
"Really pleased with the service we receive from Copy Print Services. They have been great from the beginning and whenever we get an issue it get's resolved very quickly."
"Looked after me since I first got a copier from them 5 years ago, recently got an upgrade at their suggestion which is saving me hours every month. Can't fault them for service and toner deliveries. Would recommend them to anybody"
"Always looked after me, if repairs needed they are there first thing next morning and once within 40 minutes which was mightily impressive. Toner arrives following day. Recommended an upgrade recently which is now saving me hours each month and the quality is brilliant"
A huge thank you Steve for the glowing review. We would like to say thank you for choosing us to work along side you in your company once again!
Regards
Paula Hynes
"Our school has leased photocopiers from Copy Print Services for over 10 years and we have never felt the need to go elsewhere. The customer service is excellent and if you need to call out an engineer, the wait time is usually no more than 2-4 hours. Engineers are highly competent and in the majority of situations can fix any problem there and then. We have always found them to offer very competitive lease packages as well as quality machines. Copy Print Services gives that "personal touch" which is often lacking and I can recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable supplier."
Hi Deb,
Thank you for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review! We appreciate that you need a cost effective and very reliable service for the school. We are proud that you continue to choose us for your copiers in school. Looking forward to the continuing business together.
"Copy Print Services have provided the printers/scanners to our company for many years. They are very responsive when we need support with the machines."
Thank you Jill for the review. We are glad to work along side you and your company supplying all your copier and printer needs.
"From the moment I signed on the dotted line, Copy Print have made my life much easier. Polite, prompt service at a moments notice makes a huge difference! Thanks guys"
Thank you for the fab review. We really appreciate you choosing us to support your business!
Regards
Paula
"This is my second company I have worked for and used Copy Print Services. We like the personal touch they provide. The service is very quick and efficient and all staff are very polite and friendly. I would highly recommend this company for your copier needs."
Hi Denise , Thanks for taking the time to leave this review . We really appreciate you getting in touch again .
Your new machine will be a great addition to the new office .

Kind Regards John
"We purchased our photocopier from Copy Print in May 2016. The printer does all that we need and service has been excellent: from automatic cartridge delivery when toner is low, quick responses to rare call-outs and occasionally helping with bespoke print jobs. A professional set up from people who know their stuff and take care of their customers. Overall, a great team who provide a personal touch that is often lacking in other services. Highly recommended."
"Copy Print Services have provided us with a great photocopier and MPF machine for as long as our business has been going. They are always on hand to help whenever necessary and the engineering team are great."
"I was on holiday an got several items to take home all personalised fr kids etc I think the lads name was Haden in Rhyl store he was an amazing help so very polite helpful patient as I couldn't make my mind up I suffer with disability he saw I was having trouble and got me a chair to sit on and explained everything in detail to me he told me of all ur offers on everything which I bought several of Haden is a special asset to ur company coming back fr more items fr family an friends in November just to visit ur shop and Haden excellent shop wish we had one in Liverpool extremely happy with all my goods and Haden makes u feel very special customer amazing young man love the loyalty card nothing was too much trouble my experience at pp is so much to offer at such great prices great staff can't wait to come back in November only fr 1 day to get my goods I have a lot of orders take a look around Rhyl then my goods will b done collect an return home WELL DONE HADEN u make people want to come back love all offers an showing me everything I didn't no I could buy some of things I bought until I was told very very informative brilliant store recommend to my friends they ar online ordering their goods fr Xmas thank you x"
"Reliable and consistent top quality service"
"Delighted with our new machine. Price, spec and sales/install excellent as usual. History tells me the service as and when required will be bang on. Thanks to John and his team."
"Excellent Service from start to finish. Highly recommended"
"The service we receive from Copyprint is very good. It takes the stress out of managing our printers and copiers and they always respond prompty to calls."
"Before I started talking to Copy Print Services I couldn't have imagined that taking a managed print service would have worked out cheaper than our single office printer - but when we added up what we were spending on toner (and staff time on fixing it!) the service from Copy Print ended up much cheaper - and includes service and replacement toners. The new printer is a fantastic model and the service from Copy Print - sales through delivery and accounts - is second to none!"
"Having a speedy response and friendly staff provides support our business. Whether it's a consumable order, new copier or repair, Copy Print have always been there to deliver an excellent service, whilst reducing our historic spend. I cannot recommend them highly enough! Excellent company and excellent ethics and product knowledge."
"We were given a very good deal when getting our new photocopier with a very good maintenance contract which includes ink and any faults and maintenance. The engineers that come out to repair and service the machine are very personable and know their stuff. I would highly recommend them."
"we have been a customer for longer than i care to remember. they are a great company. highly recommended to all."
"Copy Print Services pride themselves on providing fast, friendly and cost effective customer service. Each member of the Copy Print team we have dealt with cares about our company and works with us to ensure our business operates efficiently with issues sorted out promptly and followed up well."
Copy Print Services is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews