Copy Print Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Copy Print Services

How would you rate Copy Print Services ?

Warren Bennett
"Many thanks to Russ and the team at Copy Print for providing excellent services to the James Places group. Their flexible and accommodating approach has been very helpful in supporting our venues as the business expands."
Wendy Bury Financial Advisers
"We have had the managed print service for some years now, after buying the machine from CPS also. From installation and since the service has been great ! any issues/call outs are dealt with quickly and efficiently . Would have no hesitation in recommending Copy Print Services!"
Neil Jackson
"Best thing we have done, we have eliminated all our printer problems. Installation was on time with no disruption to users, all the staff were friendly and professional. On going nothing has been a problem, service has been first class."
"We purchased our photocopier from Copy Print in May 2016. The printer does all that we need and service has been excellent: from automatic cartridge delivery when toner is low, quick responses to rare call-outs and occasionally helping with bespoke print jobs. A professional set up from people who know their stuff and take care of their customers. Overall, a great team who provide a personal touch that is often lacking in other services. Highly recommended."
"Copy Print Services have provided us with a great photocopier and MPF machine for as long as our business has been going. They are always on hand to help whenever necessary and the engineering team are great."
"I was on holiday an got several items to take home all personalised fr kids etc I think the lads name was Haden in Rhyl store he was an amazing help so very polite helpful patient as I couldn't make my mind up I suffer with disability he saw I was having trouble and got me a chair to sit on and explained everything in detail to me he told me of all ur offers on everything which I bought several of Haden is a special asset to ur company coming back fr more items fr family an friends in November just to visit ur shop and Haden excellent shop wish we had one in Liverpool extremely happy with all my goods and Haden makes u feel very special customer amazing young man love the loyalty card nothing was too much trouble my experience at pp is so much to offer at such great prices great staff can't wait to come back in November only fr 1 day to get my goods I have a lot of orders take a look around Rhyl then my goods will b done collect an return home WELL DONE HADEN u make people want to come back love all offers an showing me everything I didn't no I could buy some of things I bought until I was told very very informative brilliant store recommend to my friends they ar online ordering their goods fr Xmas thank you x"
"Reliable and consistent top quality service"
"Delighted with our new machine. Price, spec and sales/install excellent as usual. History tells me the service as and when required will be bang on. Thanks to John and his team."
"Excellent Service from start to finish. Highly recommended"
"The service we receive from Copyprint is very good. It takes the stress out of managing our printers and copiers and they always respond prompty to calls."
"Before I started talking to Copy Print Services I couldn't have imagined that taking a managed print service would have worked out cheaper than our single office printer - but when we added up what we were spending on toner (and staff time on fixing it!) the service from Copy Print ended up much cheaper - and includes service and replacement toners. The new printer is a fantastic model and the service from Copy Print - sales through delivery and accounts - is second to none!"
"Having a speedy response and friendly staff provides support our business. Whether it's a consumable order, new copier or repair, Copy Print have always been there to deliver an excellent service, whilst reducing our historic spend. I cannot recommend them highly enough! Excellent company and excellent ethics and product knowledge."
"We were given a very good deal when getting our new photocopier with a very good maintenance contract which includes ink and any faults and maintenance. The engineers that come out to repair and service the machine are very personable and know their stuff. I would highly recommend them."
"we have been a customer for longer than i care to remember. they are a great company. highly recommended to all."
"Copy Print Services pride themselves on providing fast, friendly and cost effective customer service. Each member of the Copy Print team we have dealt with cares about our company and works with us to ensure our business operates efficiently with issues sorted out promptly and followed up well."
"Copy Print and all their TEAM are excellent, we could not ask for better service. If you are seeking new quotes can I suggest you contact Copy Print you will not be disappointed. Please feel free to contact Sharples Primary on 01204 333077 we would delighted to share our experience of working with Copy Print."
"Copyprint have an excellent service record with us at Markland Hill Primary School in Bolton. We use their copiers and when (as they always do) the copier needs attention, the response time is excellent. The engineers are efficient and make it quite clear what they have done and how long any parts may take to arrive. The staff on the phone when we look for service or to order inks etc., are a delight and they arrive the next day (as a rule). Overall, I have no complaints."
"We've partnered with Copy Print Services for our managed print solution for a few years now, and the team have always been top notch. Whenever we have a request, they are always quick to respond even when it involves sending the team to an isolated porta cabin in the Scottish Highlands or Welsh Mountains. We're currently working with John, Dave and the team to implement "Follow Me" printing as well as other advanced print management functions across multiple sites. Looking forward to working with the team again on some other projects we have coming up."
"We have been with Copy Print for several years now and find the staff friendly and helpful at all times. Nothing is too much trouble, customer relations are as they should be (the customer always comes first). Toner is always delivered in time, repairs carried out as quickly as possible (or a loan machine is provided if necessary). We would recommend this company to anyone and everyone."
"Thanks to Russell and the team for excellent and affordable customer service!"
Hi Warren , thank you for your comments . I will speak to Russ and let him know your kind words .
Regards John
Hi Wendy , thanks for taking the time to leave this review , we really appreciate it and value your custom.

Regards John
"We purchased a photocopier from Copy Print Services and we pay for the service charge and maintenance. Overall, the service has been amazing from the start and we are extremely pleased with the photocopier and if we have any issues, they are dealt with straight away."
Copy Print Services is rated 4.96 based on 45 reviews