compare the man and van Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend compare the man and van
7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact compare the man and van?

02034558696

info@comparethemanandvan.co.uk

117 merton road

Tell us how compare the man and van made you happy

Telephone
"Miserable service, Van arrived 2 hours late despite saying several times over phone will be there in 15 mins. Finally after arrival they didn’t know any thing about dismantling a bed and bunk bed so I ended up doing those bits although I got that covered in my quote, the second person with the driver was just observing the driver doing the work and I had to ask him several times to do some work but was no good instead he damaged my new property dropping goods over the walls and scratching them. They spent an hour trying to reassemble the bed with fail so I finally had to ask them to leave which they didn’t like and the second person went outside my property and urinated next to my car on neighbours wall, when I raised the complaint with the company they didn’t take it seriously and instead rudely argued with me. If you don’t want to spoil your move then avoid this company at all costs."
Are you compare the man and van? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They pay pennies to drivers and take some st half of the money without showing customer"
"Compare themarket.com with the meercats"
compare the man and van is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews