After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Dinner Speakers and Comedians
2 - 3 Hours
Read After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews

About After Dinner Speakers and Comedians:

After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd are a long established entertainment company, providing comedians, celebrity speakers, keynote, sporting and political speakers for events across the globe. The company offers a bespoke client service and works with budgets from £400 for individual artistes upto £25,000++ for larger events.
Call 01422 825016 to speak to an adviser or email office@comedians.co.uk

Tell us how After Dinner Speakers and Comedians made you happy
Mick Miller did my 60th and now my 70th and wedding reception, held in a marquee, in our grounds, on the 29th August 2020. He arrived early and mingled with our guests, some of whom he has history with. His set was, as ever, exactly what was needed and enjoyed by all, even those who had never heard of him, but, for me, the nice touch was he stayed quite late, hopefully enjoyed himself, but was appreciated by all. Great bloke, great value (though don’t tell him that). Will book him for my 80th. Not forgetting all those at “After Dinner” battling away under very severe restrictions.
This is just a quick note to say thanks for arranging for Dr Xand to present the British Parking Awards. Xand simply excellent from the moment he arrived. His engagement with the design and AV team was much appreciated, especially as we had a new more animated show. My colleagues and several guests appreciated how he had a crafted a personal and very funny parking themed talk that also drew on the short list for the event. And he kept the whole show moving with charm and a real sense of connection with the audience. Throughout the day I was so impressed with his generosity in making time for the many parents and grandparents in the audience who wanted selfies, signed books and video messages for their kids and grandkids. Working with Mark at Comedians means we have been very lucky in our speaker selections over the years, and once again it was very much a case of people saying 'that speaker was the best one yet!'. Xand has set the bar even higher for the next awards. I would highly recommend Xand for other awards events.
Jed Stone was an excellent comedian choice. Nothing smutty or swearing but very witty. His ad-libs and put downs were very quick witted and very funny. Everyone had a really good time and all I have heard since is ''what a great night it was the comedian was fantastic''. No need to say any more.
Mike Mcguire was booked as our after dinner speaker for our annual dinner ( around 100 guests) We had a mixed audience of all ages. Mike arrived in good time and asked for some info re his audience and was brilliant in incorporating all he had been told, perhaps he may have been told too much!! into his act (haha) Lots of audience participation, lots of laughter and a brilliant night ! Would highly recommend Mike for any event. Thank you to Mike for making our night a success and we will be contacting After Dinner Speakers and Comedians soon for another recommendation for our next dinner.
Lea Roberts was fantastic. Not the easiest of audiences to perform to, Lea had us all aching with laughter from the outset. His dry and crude Yorkshire humour went down a treat... thoroughly recommend him for any event. 😂😂😂
Lea Roberts and Mark Crossley absolutely nailed it at moorlands cricket club. All arrangements were perfect as was the entertainment.
Billy Wheadon compared our Awards ceremony and was excellent. He kept everybody entertained and delivered the nominations flawlessly. Overall a true professional.
Thank you Helen for your 5 star rating and positive review. Billy always delivers and i'm glad that he was the right choice for your event. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Brilliant service and support, our two speakers were fantastic. Craig Hignett spoke clearly and had wonderful stories from his playing days. Lea Roberts finished of the night and had the crowd in hysterics very funny comedian . The first ever to receive a standing ovation ! Outstanding night
Thank you Kenny for your positive review regarding Craig and Lea and your 5 star rating. We know how good Lea is and he just seems to get better - we're so pleased he was right for your event. We look forward to working with you again in the fuure
Mark Regan proved to be an outstanding Speaker in all respects. The best we have had at Diss rugby Club for over 15 years. As soon as he walked in the Club he engaged with everyone present. His Speech hit the right tone immediately. Enjoyed by young and old alike. Following the Speeches and Auction Mark then spent a further three hours with the players and guests. Previous Speakers have always left very promptly. Would recommend Mark to any Club. Absolutely brilliant.
Thank you Paul for your 5 star rating and positive review. Its good to hear that Mark was such a success.
After dinner Speakers team have done a great job in supporting Huddersfield YMCA Rugby club over the last 2 years and they have also give me great personal advice in regards to my own events. A Top Team. Damon
It was a joy to book Paul Merson as our exhibition guest speaker, via After Dinner Speakers and Comedians. Chantal was super helpful throughout the process and made it and easy element of the event management. I would not hesitate in recommending After Dinner Speakers and Comedians to anyone who is looking to book a guest speaker.
Great commitment from Martin Gold having broken down on the motorway and turning up. Very funny act by Martin
Hi I booked Lee Sharpe for a dinner for the 10th February, I/We thought Lee was an excellent speaker and we really enjoyed him I/We also found Lee to be very friendly and could not do enough for everyone he signed many autographs and had photos taken many times. I would certainly book Lee again and also highly recommend him.
Our Comedian was Pete Emmett, who is simply fantastic, our audience of 130 staff loved him. Well done Pete.
I had never used an agency before, it was very simple to use and any queries I had were answered straight away. Everything was explained, and we got exactly what I’d booked ( actually more, our guest was lovely)
Lea Roberts is expert at judging his audience so as to perfectly match his entertainment to the situation. It goes without saying that Lea is very funny, and always contemporary and up to date. Lea is also very easy to work with and totally reliable. I have booked Lea on multiple occasions and never been disappointed.
Booking process couldn't have been easier - when person I first spoke to wasn't available someone else came back to me very quickly. Barry York arrived on time, was very personable, good company over dinner and gave a good performance, judging his audience very well. It was good to have a comic who didn't feel the need to swear and who was "adult" without being crude. Feedback from those attending the dinner was very positive.
Jamie was invited to Woodhead for the second time as our comedian following our pre match luncheon due to popular demand . He again gave a fine performance to a mixed audience of over 140 and had everybody thoroughly engaged with his observations and superb banter .
Gary was fantastic