After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend After Dinner Speakers and Comedians

About After Dinner Speakers and Comedians: After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd are a long established entertainment company, providing comedians, celebrity speakers, keynote, sporting and political speakers for events across the globe. The company offers a bespoke client service and works with budgets from £400 for individual artistes upto £25,000++ for larger events.
Call 01422 825016 to speak to an adviser or email office@comedians.co.uk

Tell us how After Dinner Speakers and Comedians made you happy

"We had John Scott at our pre-season dinner at Heywood Cricket Club. The crowd is of mixed ages and all male. He made each and everyone of them laugh a lot. A very funny guy and I sat with him at the dinner and he is a great conversationalist. I would thoroughly recommend him. He even bought a round!!!"
"We had Lea Roberts as our entertainment for our evening. There was a range of people at this event and he made them all laugh- he did very well at catering for the whole audience. Everyone enjoyed the performance and everyone seemed to find Lea funny! He was also a really nice guy to have sat on the top table, fun and very pleasant to talk to!"
"Our host and speaker (Howard Nicholson & John Morris) were both true pro's of the after dinner speaking circuit. All of our guest thoroughly enjoyed both acts, and were also extremely greatful that both acts mingled amongst the audience once the evening was finished. I would highly recommend both artistes for any voluntary clubs like my own, good value for money all-round!"
"Nick Hewer attended our Smart Investors Evening at the London Stadium last week. He gave a delightful talk on his life working alongside, and for, a UK tech. sector icon. It was both captivating and humorous and lifted the lid on the sector, and the apprentice filming over the years. Kept our audience entertained and laughing most of the way through. Extremely good value and would not hesitate to recommend to others. Heres to the next time..."
"We had Ian Robertson as our guest speaker at our rugby club annual dinner. I can highly recommend him. He was very funny and engaging. He kept the attention of all the guests with his stories and anecdotes. After Dinner speakers were very easy to deal with and made the whole process of booking simple and hleped accomodate our requests."
"Lea Roberts is a very funny and entertaining comedian with a wealth of stories for someone so young. His natural cheeky persona and ability to entertain a predominatly male audience without recourse to use of inappropriate language was extremely well received. Real value and pleased to meet him."
"We were lucky enough to have Pete Emmett attend our annual sportsman’s dinner, not only did he do his stand up routine he also presented the entire evening, he was superb, not just a great comedian but a great person to boot, Pete would be one of the first people I would want at any other of our evenings."
"Brian Noble was the perfect speaker for us at the Barrow Hall of Fame dinner. He has a great appreciation of the grass roots of the sport and was able to engage with the whole audience with his stories from his extensive rugby league career. Zach Stevens rounded off the night with a very entertaining comedy set. He kept the audience attentive and was very funny."
"Lea Roberts and Mark Crossley absolutely nailed it at moorlands cricket club. All arrangements were perfect as was the entertainment."
"We booked Billy Foster for 5th April and we weren't disappointed. Billy is a lovely guy. Phoned me to tell me he was on his way. Mingled with our members. Spoke for an hour and again mingled and then did a lengthy Q&A session. Then signed autographs, took photos and went round every single table shaking hands with our members. I would thoroughly recommend Billy without a shadow of a doubt one of the best nights we've had at our golf club."
"Dean Windass - Genuinely funny guy, prompt, smart, straight to the point"
"Excellent service from all at After Dinner Speakers. Paul Merson was absolutely brilliant as was Mike maguire. Thanks"
"Pete certainly kept our audience entertained at "An Audience with Paula Radcliffe & Steve Cram" evening for Forget Me Not Children's Hospice from start to finish! Professional, extremely funny and conscientious about doing a great job for us - Pete absolutely nailed it! We would not hesitate to recommend him!"
"Dean Windass was very well received and his story was taken to heart by many of our guests. Many made a point of speaking to him afterwards and thanking him for being so honest in telling about his life. There was some complaint by one or two people about his use of the 'F' word. John Gillan certainly went down well but again there was complaint about his language, with almost every other word being 'F'. I did ask him before hand to keep it clean but to no avail. He said that it is an all male audience so it does not matter, but to some of our guests it does matter. The odd word is acceptable but not a constant stream of obscenity. In the past the likes of Martin Gold have been really enjoyed, but without a single swear word. In the years I have been dealing with After Dinner Speakers I have always asked for 'clean' speakers. This is the first year that we have been let down on that score. Having said that I would think some 90% of our guests enjoyed both speakers. We need to be more selective in future."
Hi Gerry,
Thanks for the feedback and comment. I appreciate the content and I will raise it with both speakers. I fully agree that it is not necessary to use language like that, and make the assumption that an all male audience expect "blue." We will continue to work with comedians who can read the audience and adapt to the room accordingly, and ensure going forwards that both are on the clean side of comedy. Thanks for your continued support and business.
"Professional services offered by AFDS&C with the fabulous & funny Gary Marshall entertaining the lunch crowd!"
"Pete emmett was the after dinner speaker at my parents’ golden wedding anniversary party and was truly excellent. His warmth, natural wit and also excellent preparedness meant for a speech which amused, entertained and also made them feel very special."
"Peter McGovern was one of the best speakers we have had at Stockport Golf Club his knowledge humor and professional attitude was perfect for or gentleman’s dinner, first class act."
"Speaker was on time, very funny and interacted very well"
"After Dinner Speakers provided us with two speakers, the comedian Lea was extremely professional and ran the whole evening for us, including auctions etc. The evening went very smoothly and After Dinner Speakers were a pleasure to deal with, offering help and advice along the way. They provided a good serve with value for money."
"Booking through Mark was really simple and he was prompt to return emails. Jamie Sutherland was fantastic and was perfect for our event, he had everyone laughing with material I'd not heard before. Highly recommend."
After Dinner Speakers and Comedians is rated 4.83 based on 228 reviews