After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend After Dinner Speakers and Comedians

About After Dinner Speakers and Comedians: After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd are a long established entertainment company, providing comedians, celebrity speakers, keynote, sporting and political speakers for events across the globe. The company offers a bespoke client service and works with budgets from £400 for individual artistes upto £25,000++ for larger events.
Call 01422 825016 to speak to an adviser or email office@comedians.co.uk

Tell us how After Dinner Speakers and Comedians made you happy

"The Essex Boundary Club held its annual City Lunch event at Balls Brothers in London on Thursday 8th November. Dennis Taylor, the guest speaker, was excellent and had the guests in laughter throughout with his wonderful anecdotes and hilarious jokes. The feed back has been brilliant and I would not hesitate in recommending him to speak at any event. He is an absolutely charming man, who has the ability of putting everyone at their ease. It was an absolute pleasure to meet him. Comedians agents were incredibly helpful and I have nothing but praise for them and in particular Chantal who helped so much."
"Both Mark and Howard were very very good we had a great night and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them both in future"
"Jamie Sutherland was very good and thoroughly entertained those attending. Due to leaving for Dover immediately after I was unable to gain any feedback but when I next visit the club this week I will find out and let you know."
"We had Kevin Connelly speak at our dinner. He was very professional and maintained his decency throughout. Altogether a safe pair of hands."
"Lea Roberts was the Guest Speaker at our recent Sheffield Union of Golf Clubs Annual Dinner. One of the best decisions I made! Lea was engaging and hilarious from the start with his stories and anecdotes keeping our 250 guests entertained! Biggest compliment I can pay to Lea is that I've already booked him for my own Club's Annual Dinner! Steve Bell Master of Ceremonies (Sheffield Union of Golf Clubs)"
"I must saying and sitting on top table with the guests they were both not just excellent in their acts they were both very approachable and friendly gentlemen. I would have no hesitation in recommending them, the only thing I would say in because of Jeff's playing career being a long time ago some of the younger members attending did not know who the fellow players he was talking about. We are looking to book something for next year, and Les suggested Billy Foster (golf caddie), is he someone that is on your books ?? Thank you"
Hi Paul, thanks for your positive review and 5 star rating. Its no problem for us to make enquiries of Billy Foster and Mark will email you with all the relevant details. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Billy Wheadon Billy chaired / mc our recent sportsmans dinner very well , however the comedy spot at the end of the evening was disappointing SteveGange"
"Everything went ok,but we think the prices are getting to high there is only a certain amount of money available. We feel we could be priced out of the market by the prices charged by sportsmen."
Thanks for the reply Dave. Fees are always going to be an issue with inflation and the reality that modern day sportspeople are less reliant on the income from sports events. There are still plenty of comedians and speakers however that do a fantastic job, and enjoy attending fundraisers for local clubs so don't be too despondent.
Regards
Mark
"Arnie Sidebottom - Craven & District Cricket League Annual Dinner. Mr Sidebottom was well received by the attendees - even the Lancashire part of the League joined in with the repartee. Two of the seven tables were becoming rowdy - do think that that was their sole purpose for being there, seeing how they were leaving the League after the night. Mr Sidebottom recognised this and drew a close to his anecdotes. Talking time approx. 35mins. We had no problems with this and would have no problem recommending him as an after dinner speaker"
"Excellent communications during the booking progress and support, answering questions etc before the evening. Lea Roberts was well received on the evening and was a pleasure o have at the event. The only suggestion I can make to improve things would be for you to offer a video of the comedian/speaker at previous events so these can be shared with the potential booking party so they have a greater idea of the performer they're booking."
Hi Simon,
Thanks for the review on our service and that of Lea Roberts. Just to clarify the comments, we do actually provide pre booking video footage on as many of our comedians as possible. Lea does have video on our website, and we would have been happy to direct you there, or to Youtube for further options. In this particular case, Lea was booked specifically on recommendation by a colleague who'd used him twice before and as such we didn't think it necessary to provide links etc.
Certainly going forward, if you need anything, the video footage will be provided.
Regards
Mark
"Always received excellent service over many years, mainly dealing with Chantal. Chantal is very professional , knows what sort of acts we require and is a pleasure to deal with. Would have no hesitation in recommending your company to any potential client. We booked comedian Zack Stevens having had him in 2013 & 2014 , mixed comments this year. Also booked singer Kim Brodie appearing with us for the first time and she was good going down very well with our members. Would certainly book her again."
"Mike McGuire was excellent,very funny,not crude,spoke for 40 minutes,ideal."
"absolutely brilliant !, a truly first class company . After Dinner Speaker provided me with help and assitance from my initial enquiry through to the actual date of my event, any emails were answered quickly within minutes of being sent no matter what time of day!!! We Booked Rugby League's Robbie Hunter Paul who was a fantastic guy, he arrived early stayed the whole evening and nothing was too much trouble for him cannot fault this company very professional in every aspect will be returning to them for my next event !"
"Brian took time out to talk to anyone who approached him. He was very professional and gave a background of his playing and coaching career. Would highly recommend Brian as a guest speaker."
"we had pete emitt ,and sean iong , they where brilliant.thank you."
"Pete emmo is the best around......nothing else needed to say LEGEND X"
"Thank you after dinner speakers for providing us with a great comedian yet again. Lee Roberts was exceptional a very funny guy who kept the audience laughing and interested throughout. Genuine nice guy who was a great support for the full evening nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely recommend."
"Very professional from start to finish"
"Zack arrived in plenty of time and was keen to fit in with all our plans. Several of the attendees have commented to me that Zack was by far the best Comedian we had had for ages. He proved a master of the one liner, delivered quickly and very naturally. And being a golfer himself many of his jokes were also most topical to our event. And perhaps the main thing that has stuck in my mind is that he was extremely funny and entertaining without recourse to rude language. We would recommend Zack to anyone."
"We recently had Martin Gold as a speaker at our recent Sportsmans Dinner. Martin came on after two Sportsmen Dean Saunders & Geoff Miller and was excellent. He moved among the audience and his material and delivery was brilliant. The audience of 220 men was left with tears of laughter. Thanks very much for Martin's attendance. Tony Monks Catforth & District Summer Football League."
After Dinner Speakers and Comedians is rated 4.84 based on 159 reviews