After Dinner Speakers and Comedians Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend After Dinner Speakers and Comedians

About After Dinner Speakers and Comedians: After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd are a long established entertainment company, providing comedians, celebrity speakers, keynote, sporting and political speakers for events across the globe. The company offers a bespoke client service and works with budgets from £400 for individual artistes upto £25,000++ for larger events.
Call 01422 825016 to speak to an adviser or email office@comedians.co.uk

How would you rate After Dinner Speakers and Comedians?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

21 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brian Boys

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about After Dinner Speakers and Comedians in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Brian Boys
Verified Buyer
"Great commitment from Martin Gold having broken down on the motorway and turning up. Very funny act by Martin"
Tony McAllister
Verified Buyer
"Hi I booked Lee Sharpe for a dinner for the 10th February, I/We thought Lee was an excellent speaker and we really enjoyed him I/We also found Lee to be very friendly and could not do enough for everyone he signed many autographs and had photos taken many times. I would certainly book Lee again and also highly recommend him."
Karen Sawbridge
Verified Buyer
"Our Comedian was Pete Emmett, who is simply fantastic, our audience of 130 staff loved him. Well done Pete."
Michelle Simpson
Verified Buyer
"I had never used an agency before, it was very simple to use and any queries I had were answered straight away. Everything was explained, and we got exactly what I’d booked ( actually more, our guest was lovely)"
Mark Binns
Verified Buyer
"Lea Roberts is expert at judging his audience so as to perfectly match his entertainment to the situation. It goes without saying that Lea is very funny, and always contemporary and up to date. Lea is also very easy to work with and totally reliable. I have booked Lea on multiple occasions and never been disappointed."
Dave Slade
Verified Buyer
"Booking process couldn't have been easier - when person I first spoke to wasn't available someone else came back to me very quickly. Barry York arrived on time, was very personable, good company over dinner and gave a good performance, judging his audience very well. It was good to have a comic who didn't feel the need to swear and who was "adult" without being crude. Feedback from those attending the dinner was very positive."
"Jamie was invited to Woodhead for the second time as our comedian following our pre match luncheon due to popular demand . He again gave a fine performance to a mixed audience of over 140 and had everybody thoroughly engaged with his observations and superb banter ."
David Pinder
"Gary was fantastic"
Mark Waite
"Excellent professional service"
Ian Geogarty
Verified Buyer
"The comedian we hired was extremely Professional and very, very funny. The company were also extremely easy to deal with and I would recommend them to anybody."
Margaret Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Have found us at least four very appropriate after dinner speakers over the last four years."
"An old club style comedian so not to everyones taste but handled a drunken crowd well"
I am not sure which comedian you are referring to, however it would appear from the comments that the comedian performed well under difficult circumstances, and in our view should result in a positive review. Its not ideal for any comedian to work with a "drunken audience" and original observational humour is from experience impossible to perform. Many comedians have to adapt the act to a more traditional style of punchy jokes and audience banter in order to get the best reaction in that type of environment. Please feel free to contact us directly to provide any further feedback you wish. I hope the event still proved successful for you.
Simon Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Pete was outstanding, he had the room relaxed but engaged in the set, outstanding performance"
Eric Tyrer
Verified Buyer
"Provided an excellent speaker in Dean Windass and funny comedian in Venn Tracey"
Anne Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"I realize now why it is harder for a comedian to entertain a smaller group of people, he has nowhere to hide. After a few years with alternative entertainment, although worried, I reverted to comedy this year and the comedian of choice was Josh Daniels, within a minute of his introduction all worry was gone. He was funny, intelligent (in that he could read his audience) and on top of that he was comedic and musically gifted. A brilliant, rib hurting night was had by all. I have no hesitation in recommending Josh for any venue he felt he could handle. He agency knew what we needed and supplied accordingly. Brilliant"
Charlie Cox
Verified Buyer
"Lea Roberts as always was very funny, excellent clean humour he's just a natural. He will be a busy man judging by the comments that I heard at our Dinner and afterwards."
Richard Hulme
Verified Buyer
"Dr Kevin Jones, there was not a person in the room who wasn’t entertained by him. We have received fantastic feedback from our guests, some of whom have asked for his details as they would like to use him in the future. Brilliantly pitched to the audience and a great entertainer. Thank you again, from all at Tower Insurance Company Limited (Isle of Man) for helping make our 90th Anniversary Celebration such a memorable event."
Gail Weathers
Verified Buyer
"Lee was a great guy, very relaxed and comfortable within his own skin and our audience so engaged with us very quickly. Everyone enjoyed his stand up routine and he was genuinely funny using observational and personal anecdotes. We would definitely use him again. Thank you"
Alan Perry
Verified Buyer
"Our rugby club is celebrating its 60th Anniversary and to have an ex England player as guest speaker at our Gala Dinner was a great success. The booking process was easy and the selection of speakers was wide. Everyone enjoyed the evening and said what a great success it was, due to such a charismatic and entertaining speaker."
"peter was brilliant - unfortunately there was a mix up with the p.a system so he had to do his routine without. but he managed fantastically well. he was very funny and everybody enjoyed his performance it was our fault re the p.a !!"
After Dinner Speakers and Comedians is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews