Cohort Tuition Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cohort Tuition
Read Cohort Tuition Reviews

About Cohort Tuition:

At Cohort Tuition, our sole aim is to enrich the value of your children's education; we want them to succeed academically, aspire to be the best they can be and walk away with confidence in their own potential.

Our customers come from a rich variety of different cultures and backgrounds. However, if there is one thing we feel they all have in common; it's their level of satisfaction in relation to the service we provide.

info@cohorttuition.co.uk

Cohort Learning Centre
Pennington Close

Tell us how Cohort Tuition made you happy
My son has made awesome progression in both English and Maths since attending Cohort Tuition. Can't thank the team enough.
My daughter has been attending since September and we are extremely happy with our choice of centre. It’s an Ofsted registered centre which gives us piece of mind. They are also in the tax free childcare register, which means we can save 20% on our fee’s.
Very genuine company, they go the extra mile. My daughter has come leaps and bounds and loves going. Thanks for all you help...
Our son was struggling to get a pass in maths and needed it for his college place , cohort tuition have done an amazing job and in his recent mock exams he got a grade 5 . We can’t recommend them highly enough .
My daughter has been attending 1-to-1 physics A level tuition since January 2019 at the West Bromwich Centre. She has had great tuition and covered all the topics she wanted. She is very complimentary about the tutors preparation and knowledge. She is now much more confident in physics and making fantastic progress in her tests at college for her A2 level. I’m really pleased with the progress she has made and would like to thank the centre for having a such a good tutor & system.
I always struggled with maths but after receiving support from cohort, I got one-to-one support which I always wanted and this also helped me a lot to pass my maths gcse successfully after failing few times. It would not have been possible without the support of my maths tutor ! Thank you for support!
.Cohort Tuition helped me get on top of school and pass 11+. I am now in my first year at KEHS for girls. .Very diverse .Welcoming and friendly teachers who know how to treat children .I attended Cohort around 2016-2017 and I never knew a lot of information, even if it was essential,due to my school. I was 10 and clueless about percentages. Cohort really sorted me out .They would give us well-earnt praise .The tests and work was harder than the official 11+ in my opinion. Great training. I got one of the highest scores. Thank you!
Cohort tution have really helped me overcome topics which I have struggled with in maths especially, the tutors are understanding and offer many useful revision resources such as past papers and websites for specific exams. They are organised as I have the perfect time slot for my lessons and the tutors are very motivating and give great advice for preparation of upcoming exams.
Excellent tutoring centre, both my daughters have gotten into King Edwards thanks to these guys as well as two of my nephews. Really professional outfit and structured learning. Would recommend to anyone....
The tutors were very supporting! They were willing to go the extra mile inorder for you to succeed. Everyone was genuinely there to help you achieve your full potential.
I have been attending cohort tuition since September 2017 for Mathematics, English and Science. My school teachers have seen a significant improvement in my grades and I also feel more confident towards my GCSEs this term. I have also learnt many new skills including working with others to solve problems and much more. I strongly recommend for you to attend cohort tuition. While attending cohort I have seen that many students only choose to take Mathematics and English. I would advise against this as science at cohort is very useful for students wanting to reach the highest possible grades they can (7-9). As the productivity of work is very high aswell as the standards and expectations of work and homework and the structure of lessons which allow you to understand the specification in a much simpler and easier way. Many past papers are given each week and any weaknesses are addressed and are perfected.
Cohort tuition has improved my grades tremendously. I have been in cohort tuition since the 11+ and I am currently coming towards the end of the GCSE tutoring sessions. I would highly recommend the science GCSE group tutoring sessions because they have been the most helpful.
Very helpful
Cohort has really helped me with my gcse science knowledge
Good teaching
Science and Cohort tuition is made easy to understand by friendly, helpful tutors.
- The people - The environment - The atmosphere
I have made mass improvement in my understanding of science and the class is engaging so it’s fun to learn
Good tuition service
Cohort Tuition has excellent teaching skills from the tutors because they cover what topics I was stuck on and is well explained when going over the topics.
Cohort Tuition is rated 4.95 based on 59 reviews