Cohort Tuition Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cohort Tuition

About Cohort Tuition: At Cohort Tuition, our sole aim is to enrich the value of your children's education; we want them to succeed academically, aspire to be the best they can be and walk away with confidence in their own potential.

Our customers come from a rich variety of different cultures and backgrounds. However, if there is one thing we feel they all have in common; it's their level of satisfaction in relation to the service we provide.

info@cohorttuition.co.uk

Cohort Learning Centre
Pennington Close

Tell us how Cohort Tuition made you happy

"My Daughter's level in Maths has improved."
"I am very happy with the progress my daughter has made at school since starting tuition with cohurt. The tutor understands my daughters weaknesses and works at her pace to ensure she has a good grasp of basic fundamentals before moving onto next stages. I would recommend court tuition to all parents who are looking for a good tuition provider for their children."
"Very helpful and and it builds my Daughter's confidence in School"
"My son has been going to Cohort Tuition for a few years now and he has excelled in both Maths and English and is now in the top set for these subjects. It was extremely difficult to find someone whom you can trust and know that they are providing the best Tuition Education for your child and we are just happy that Cohort Tuition provides both. I just wished i had knew about Cohort Tuition."
"Son enjoys going to tuition and gets the right level of homework and support from the centre."
"Diya got a high score in the 11+ entrance exams after attending Cohort Tuition, and we are confident that she will get a place in our preferred Grammar School. The Cohort Tuition holiday Revision & Mock classes were very useful and Diya was able to consolidate her knowledge. The staff are friendly and approachable. There are regular tests and updates. We are continuing to send Diya to Cohort Tuition for year 6 and she will also be attending from year 7 onwards. The class sizes are small and there is a review after every class which is recorded in a booklet that children take home to show parents."
"The tuition provided is second to none, with extremely qualified tutors who engage with the children. My son has been attending for seven years and passed his 11 plus to get in grammar school. He recently achieved 12 A* and 2A’s at GCSE level, many thanks to cohort tuition for helping him achieve spectacular results."
"friendly, knowledgeable and supportive staff/teachers who take pride in their work to make sure the children achieve their maximum potential."
"As parents, we are delighted with the high standard of 11 plus tuition that our son has received from Cohort Tuition. Throughout his two years, they made him feel very welcome, boosted his confidence, and tailored their tuition to develop both his strengths and weaknesses across all four focus subjects; maths, English, verbal reasoning, and non verbal reasoning. As a result, he performed very well in the 11 plus exams, affording him the opportunity of choosing from the best grammar schools in the country. We could not be more pleased with Cohort Tuition for its brilliant and professional service. We look forward to sending our second child there once he's old enough. Would highly recommend Cohort Tuition to any parent(s) who wish to significantly develop their child's ability. Dean"
"Both of my sons went to Cohort to help prepare them for the 11+ exams and they both passed! Great service, regular feedback, homework and mock exams too."
"Cohort tuition centre was a very helpful and supportive tuition with fantastic tutors who worked endlessly in order to help me achieve the gcses grades that I hoped for!"
""Very friendly and professional service ""
(Blackheath) -
"Cohort Tuition has done a sterling job at helping my sister excel and advance in her education! She has developed and learnt necessary skills and techniques that continues to help her everyday. I would recommend Cohort Tuition to all my friends and family!"
"My daughter has been going to Cohort Tuition for some time. Very happy with the service. She gets a weekly report and her tutor makes time to speak to us as and when we need to have a conversation. Would happily recommend."
(Blackheath) -