Cohort Tuition Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cohort Tuition
Read Cohort Tuition Reviews

About Cohort Tuition:

At Cohort Tuition, our sole aim is to enrich the value of your children's education; we want them to succeed academically, aspire to be the best they can be and walk away with confidence in their own potential.

Our customers come from a rich variety of different cultures and backgrounds. However, if there is one thing we feel they all have in common; it's their level of satisfaction in relation to the service we provide.

info@cohorttuition.co.uk

Cohort Learning Centre
Pennington Close

Tell us how Cohort Tuition made you happy
My daughter loves her tutor and looks forward to going every Sunday.
Cohort Tuition centre has helped me massively over the last two years I have been attending. Komal is an amazing teacher and she always goes the extra mile to ensure I got the help and support I needed in terms of my learning, her enthusiasm and personality as a teacher has motivated me to continue doing biology and chemistry in sixth form. I am extremely happy with me experience at this tuition centre.
Cohort tuition has a great atmosphere, I have attended multiple sessions over the course of 2 years and it has been a memorable experience for me. It's been very beneficial for me and I was taught by Komal. She is an exceptional teacher who goes out of her way to benefit her students. Her enthusiasm and method of teaching science has boosted my grades and confidence immensely.
Cohort has taught me that revision is key to being successful in doing GCSES and I thank Cohort for guiding me and pushing me to be the best me and I hope other students get the same experience
My English teacher provided me with resources not available through school. In addition, the science teacher that taught me explained the content in an easy to understand manner.
I am very happy with the support I have received from the science and maths classes. They have provided me with lots of resources and guidance that have improved my grades.
This has been a fun place to boost up grades
Attending tuition was helpful and boosted my grades highly and would recommend it for others
I am very happy with the help i have received in science with Miss Jabeen and in maths with Miss Nazolla. They have helped me alot especially in with improving my grades.
Cohort tuition is a great place to go if you are wanting to boost grades in specific subjects. Tutors are very friendly and hardworking. The science intervention week with komal was very helpful and was worth while.
Cohort Tuition 5 star review on 29th May 2019
Attending Cohort increased my knowledge as a whole but a huge amount as it is clear in my grades due to a fantastic teacher komal.
Attending cohort and massively improved my science grades in the past few months and would greatly recommend to anyone wishing to attend tuition
Cohort Tuition 5 star review on 29th May 2019
My daughter loves her lessons every Sunday morning. It’s made such a difference with her literacy. Would recommend!
My son has made awesome progression in both English and Maths since attending Cohort Tuition. Can't thank the team enough.
My daughter has been attending since September and we are extremely happy with our choice of centre. It’s an Ofsted registered centre which gives us piece of mind. They are also in the tax free childcare register, which means we can save 20% on our fee’s.
Very genuine company, they go the extra mile. My daughter has come leaps and bounds and loves going. Thanks for all you help...
Our son was struggling to get a pass in maths and needed it for his college place , cohort tuition have done an amazing job and in his recent mock exams he got a grade 5 . We can’t recommend them highly enough .
My daughter has been attending 1-to-1 physics A level tuition since January 2019 at the West Bromwich Centre. She has had great tuition and covered all the topics she wanted. She is very complimentary about the tutors preparation and knowledge. She is now much more confident in physics and making fantastic progress in her tests at college for her A2 level. I’m really pleased with the progress she has made and would like to thank the centre for having a such a good tutor & system.
I always struggled with maths but after receiving support from cohort, I got one-to-one support which I always wanted and this also helped me a lot to pass my maths gcse successfully after failing few times. It would not have been possible without the support of my maths tutor ! Thank you for support!
.Cohort Tuition helped me get on top of school and pass 11+. I am now in my first year at KEHS for girls. .Very diverse .Welcoming and friendly teachers who know how to treat children .I attended Cohort around 2016-2017 and I never knew a lot of information, even if it was essential,due to my school. I was 10 and clueless about percentages. Cohort really sorted me out .They would give us well-earnt praise .The tests and work was harder than the official 11+ in my opinion. Great training. I got one of the highest scores. Thank you!
Cohort Tuition is rated 4.92 based on 72 reviews