Cohort Tuition Reviews

4.9
Based on 82 reviews
Read Cohort Tuition Reviews

About Cohort Tuition:

At Cohort Tuition, our sole aim is to enrich the value of your children's education; we want them to succeed academically, aspire to be the best they can be and walk away with confidence in their own potential.

Our customers come from a rich variety of different cultures and backgrounds. However, if there is one thing we feel they all have in common; it's their level of satisfaction in relation to the service we provide.

info@cohorttuition.co.uk

Cohort Learning Centre
Pennington Close

Tell us how Cohort Tuition made you happy
Staff very responsive with replying making updates. Tutors were professional and daughter really benefited. A very good flexible service
My daughter used Cohort for nearly a year to prepare for her GCSE’s, in particular her science & maths. We found Cohort and their tutors extremely knowledgeable, patient, organised and fundamentally for our daughter we saw a boost in her mock grades. I would highly recommend Cohort to anyone whose child just needs that extra bit or knowledge, confidence or practice at exams questions. Well done Cohort, and particularly thank you to Matthew!
Fantastic tutor and support in preparation for science GCSEs. Email communication with my son's tutor Mutasim was excellent and he would often go above and beyond my expectation. Great service from Cohort Tuition as a whole, impressed with the dashboard facility provided and excellent communication if a lesson change was necessary.
Friendly staff and an exceptional tutor allocated to my daughter. Really made a difference to her confidence in maths.
I attended the GCSE Intensive Revision Course just before my GCSE exams and I found it to be really helpful. A lot of the topics that we covered during the course came up in the exams giving me the confidence and knowledge that I needed. Would highly recommend!
I have been having Year 10 English, Maths and Science lessons at Cohort Tuition and have found them to be really fun and engaging. I find they have helped me with the schoolwork and have really found they have helped with my mock exams too. I will be continuing with lessons for my GCSEs too.
Excellent service
Brilliant teaching but too much homework which should have been taught at school. Considering that during mid-week kids have homework from school.
During my time studying as a private A-Level Candidate with the help of teaching from Cohort Tuition, I was thoroughly able to learn and synthesise given information at a greater depth than at other institutions (such as in a school environment). Personally, I felt as though the 1 to 1 online teaching and lessons provided by Cohort Tuition had been professionally delivered by competent tutors whom I found to be more help than even my previous teachers at school. As a result, this institution warrants its 5 star rating from me.
My daughter loves her weekly lessons. Her tutor goes the extra mile every week. School have noticed a difference as she is leaps and bounds ahead of her peers. Would recommend other parents give them a try.
My child (6) is SEN so i decided to get him extra support. I spoke to the manager (Mohammed) who was extremely helpful is advising me what was the best course of action to take with my child. As my child gets overwhelmed in groups and cannot quite express himself it was recommended to go for the 1-2-1 tuition. My child has now been going to cohort tuition for almost a year and i can see a major improvement in his confidence, speaking and listening skills and he can now express himself alot better. I was also impressed in the way that cohort tuition managed their health and safety due to the covid-19 pandemic. Social distancing was adhered to, mask being worn be all staff and sanitising station everywhere. I’m glad cohort is re opening (due to lockdown) next weekend as i feel my son has missed out alot while being away from his tutor Mrs Nilifa Begum who does a fantastic job with my child catering for his educational needs and in a pace he can handle. I would like to thank Cohort tuition and i would highly recommend their tuition centre!
Outstanding Tuition provider. All 3 of my children have attended and have made significant strides with their learning. Cohort genuinely care and have absolutely no hesitation recommending them
My nephew just got a place at king edwards thanks to Cohort Tuition. First child in our family to get into Grammar School. So happy right now, excellent news after such a horrid 12 months of Covid, such a shame we can't have a massive party. Thank you so much guys.
My daughter has been really enjoying the online lessons during lockdown. She has really enjoyed the lesson with her tutor online just as much as when she went to the centre. The lessons have helped her stay on top of her work. Couldn’t recommend then enough.
My daughter has made massive amounts of progress. She is a full year ahead with her literacy and numeracy thanks to an awesome tutor at Cohort Tuition. Can’t thank you enough and would happily recommend to parents looking to get their children ahead.
They are slow to response over the phone, didn't mention any email id. The most important that they lack the teaching staff from different ethnic background...it just one community everywhere. Should promote equality.
Dear Anonymous, We are extremely sorry you feel we are slow to reply over the phone. We assure you we have robust procedures in place to ensure all enquiries are dealt with in a timely fashion. If however you phoned our offices and all staff were busy on the phones, you would have been prompted to leave a voice message if nobody was able to answer your call. In this specific scenario, unless you had left a voice message, we would not know to call you back. In relation to lacking teaching staff from different ethnic backgrounds, we would vehemently disagree with this statement. At Cohort Tuition, we are extremely proud to have our family of tutors and students come from all walks of life. All tutors are hired based on merit alone, if you visit our tutor page, you will see for yourself that our team of tutors are very diverse. Please see link below: https://www.cohorttuition.co.uk/our-tutors/ Therefore we are not quite so sure how you have made this observation. Regardless of the above, if you wish to discuss your displeasure with a member of our team, please call or email us. We will endeavour to help in any way we can. Tel: 0121 270 3921 Email: info@cohorttuition.co.uk In the meantime, we wish you the best in your academic pursuits. Kindest regards Cohort Tuition Team
Cohort Tuition have been a well-rounded benefit for my son during his 11+. We had the option of two centers as well as home visits for tuition. My son has been attending the West Bromwich Cohort Tuition center and has found the environment and teachers very friendly. The classes are filled with enthusiasm and the booklets that the children work from are packed out with work and short tests to feed them all the information they require, preparing them for their 11+ exam. My sons school has also noticed the difference in his work and improvement he has made over this year, putting him in top sets for his English and Math’s classes. A very happy parent and would definitely recommend this tuition center to other parents that do not want to be left disappointed. Thank You Cohort Tuition! F Hafidh (Parent)
Cohort Tuition helped a lot to build my daughter’s confidence. I recommend this tuition centre, excellent tutor and all the staffs are helpful and friendly.
Cohort Tuition is rated 4.9 based on 82 reviews