Cohort Tuition Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cohort Tuition

About Cohort Tuition: At Cohort Tuition, our sole aim is to enrich the value of your children's education; we want them to succeed academically, aspire to be the best they can be and walk away with confidence in their own potential.

Our customers come from a rich variety of different cultures and backgrounds. However, if there is one thing we feel they all have in common; it's their level of satisfaction in relation to the service we provide.

info@cohorttuition.co.uk

Cohort Learning Centre
Pennington Close

Tell us how Cohort Tuition made you happy

"I always struggled with maths but after receiving support from cohort, I got one-to-one support which I always wanted and this also helped me a lot to pass my maths gcse successfully after failing few times. It would not have been possible without the support of my maths tutor ! Thank you for support!"
".Cohort Tuition helped me get on top of school and pass 11+. I am now in my first year at KEHS for girls. .Very diverse .Welcoming and friendly teachers who know how to treat children .I attended Cohort around 2016-2017 and I never knew a lot of information, even if it was essential,due to my school. I was 10 and clueless about percentages. Cohort really sorted me out .They would give us well-earnt praise .The tests and work was harder than the official 11+ in my opinion. Great training. I got one of the highest scores. Thank you!"
"Cohort tution have really helped me overcome topics which I have struggled with in maths especially, the tutors are understanding and offer many useful revision resources such as past papers and websites for specific exams. They are organised as I have the perfect time slot for my lessons and the tutors are very motivating and give great advice for preparation of upcoming exams."
"Excellent tutoring centre, both my daughters have gotten into King Edwards thanks to these guys as well as two of my nephews. Really professional outfit and structured learning. Would recommend to anyone...."
"The tutors were very supporting! They were willing to go the extra mile inorder for you to succeed. Everyone was genuinely there to help you achieve your full potential."
"I have been attending cohort tuition since September 2017 for Mathematics, English and Science. My school teachers have seen a significant improvement in my grades and I also feel more confident towards my GCSEs this term. I have also learnt many new skills including working with others to solve problems and much more. I strongly recommend for you to attend cohort tuition. While attending cohort I have seen that many students only choose to take Mathematics and English. I would advise against this as science at cohort is very useful for students wanting to reach the highest possible grades they can (7-9). As the productivity of work is very high aswell as the standards and expectations of work and homework and the structure of lessons which allow you to understand the specification in a much simpler and easier way. Many past papers are given each week and any weaknesses are addressed and are perfected."
"Very helpful"
"Cohort has really helped me with my gcse science knowledge"
"Good teaching"
"Science and Cohort tuition is made easy to understand by friendly, helpful tutors."
"- The people - The environment - The atmosphere"
"Good tuition service"
"Cohort Tuition has excellent teaching skills from the tutors because they cover what topics I was stuck on and is well explained when going over the topics."
"Fun holiday revision classes where I learnt a lot"
"Excellent services and great staff members who help with your tuition needs. They are always happy to help and made a difference in my exams! Thanks for all the help they give for students who face external exams shortly. They are a credit to the town!"
"The teachers are just excellent and they are really clever. I learn a lot and the tutors don't get annoyed if you ask them loads of "stupid" questions. Also shops are close by so you can grab a snack from Gregg's or Sainsbury's."
"My daughter got a higher grade in her English exams, I would diffidently recommend Cohort tuition, 100%"
"I have been really happy with my tutor, great service."
"My Daughter's level in Maths has improved."
"I am very happy with the progress my daughter has made at school since starting tuition with cohurt. The tutor understands my daughters weaknesses and works at her pace to ensure she has a good grasp of basic fundamentals before moving onto next stages. I would recommend court tuition to all parents who are looking for a good tuition provider for their children."
Cohort Tuition is rated 4.94 based on 34 reviews