Cluego Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cluego Ltd

About Cluego Ltd: Cluego are an extremely experienced event company providing super exciting action packed treasure hunts for corporate groups throughout the UK and beyond.

We are a team of great people with great ideas and a passion for making your day a success so please call us for a chat and we will ensure your treasure hunt is one to remember!

enquiries@cluego.co.uk

Middleton House FarmThe Tie BarnTamworth RoadMiddletonWarwickshire

Tell us how Cluego Ltd made you happy

Claire
"From start to finish, Cluego created a seamless, fun & buzzing experience. We had a large team to accommodate, very close to Christmas in Central London with a relatively tight budget - Cluego really impressed! Both Jim & James are very easy to deal with - professional but warm & fun. A special thanks to Jim who we met on the day and really ensured we all had a great time. Every single person had something positive to say about the game, and we are all still talking about it now, a couple of weeks later! Cannot recommend highly enough - the game itself creates so much fun and team work; it's perfect for a team building event. I can also see this working perfectly for a stag/hen do or just a bunch of friends who want a fun afternoon. Thanks again Cluego!"
Alex Garnett
"I can't recommend the Cluego team enough! They joined our team away day with only a few hours notice (due to us being let down by another company on the day). The treasure hunt worked perfectly and was brilliant fun for everyone involved. We got to see a few sights across London too which was a bonus. Highly recommend!!! thanks again."
"I dealt with James who managed my very late request really well. Originally we planned the treasure hunt, then with the help of James we added the CSI activity. Both activities turned out to be great fun and an excellent way to work together as a team. James and his guys are lovely, so helpful and accommodating, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Also the cost was really good for a full day for 15 people. Thanks James and team."
"We had the best Team Event, thanks to ClueGo. It was an action packed, interactive and a super fun and competitive afternoon! James was extremely professional from start to finish and ensured all ran to plan. I would highly recommend ClueGo!!"
"This was the second time we have used Cluego and they didn't fail to impress again. It was brilliant and such good fun, very professional and such good value for money. gohenry certainly have just had one of their best Christmas parties thanks to Cluego."
"We had our Christmas party last week, and James and Jim were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. So helpful, and they accomodated all our requests to make it unique to us as a company. Our staff had a brilliant time judging by the feedback I have been given. Would thoroughly recommend ClueGo."
"Our entire UK team came together last week or our Christmas festivities. To get the ball rolling, we participated in the Cluego Covent Garden treasure hunt. It was fantastic...the team members really enjoyed working in small groups. It was a great ice breaker and the highlight of our day!"
"We used Cluego for our departmental team building event and will definitely use them again. James and Jim have been great, very professional and their pricing is very competitive. The whole team truly enjoyed the treasure hunt around Covent Garden. Despite the rain they had a great time. Thank you!"
"A great teambuilding exercise booked as part of our company Christmas weekend. Support and organisation leading up to it was friendly and efficient and the host on the day was organised and helped generate enthusiasm among the group. The whole team enjoyed the treasure hunt and said they would do another. The pace was as competitive as we wanted it to be and the time flew. We had a lot of fun and laughs along the way. Would definitely recommend!"
"Prompt and friendly service during the enquiry and booking phase. On the day was great, easy to understand briefing, fun technology and our team loved the event. I would highly recommend Cluego."
"James stepped in at the last minute when another company cancelled on me, he made me feel at ease and everything was so smooth. We had a James Bond themed treasure hunt around the city, the tech was brilliant and so easy to use. My fellow teams had the best time and everything was well organised and went without a hitch. Thanks James!"
"We did the Black Taxi Treasure Hunt with ClueGo as an early team Christmas experience. We booked it at very short notice - Jim and James were brilliant and pulled it all together smoothly and quickly. I can honestly say it was one of the best team events we have ever done. Really well thought through and so so much fun - we are still buzzing the day after! Will definitely book ClueGo for other team events."
"We have used Cluego twice now for our departmental away day team building event and can highly recommend them! Great service, very competitive pricing and professional skilled team managers."
"We used Cluego as part of our induction activities for new students and created a bespoke treasure hunt just for our department. It was a perfect opportunity for our students to have a bit of fun whilst learning more about their studies. Highly recommended and would definitely book again!"
"Our Finance team had great time at treasure hunt and we hope to work more with you in future, thank you !!"
"ClueGo was awesome from start to finish for our corporate event icebreaker! The organisation was perfect and everyone in our group had a blast. It's the perfect way to see the sites, get to know each other and have fun all at the same time. James was great - would definitely do it again!"
"Cluego is a lovely team - really friendly, approachable and good fun to work with. They hosted a treasure hunt for 240 at our annual conference in Brighton - they were experienced, organised and clear with their instructions. The experience from start to finish exceeded my expectations and I wouldn't hesitate recommending them at this type of event and for team building."
"We have now used Cluego for two events for different departments within our organisation. On both occasions we have had lots of positive feedback on the event and from an organisational point of view it is incredibly easy and well run so all we had to do was sit back and watch the hilarious photos and video's come in! Would recommend to all for team building events. Thanks Jim!"
"I used Cluego for a team building event that I was arranging and myself and my team all had a brilliant day! The day went very smoothly, everything was organised for us and we even got to finish with a slideshow of our pictures and photos from the day. The challenges were fun and I really thought it was a great way to get people in our teams to work together. Thank you for a great event."
"We had such a brilliant day doing the treasure hunt organised by ClueGo. From booking the it to participating in it, it was all very smooth, well organised and well thought out. Would recommend for any occasion."
Cluego Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 140 reviews