Cluego Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cluego Ltd

About Cluego Ltd: Cluego are an extremely experienced event company providing super exciting action packed treasure hunts for corporate groups throughout the UK and beyond.

We are a team of great people with great ideas and a passion for making your day a success so please call us for a chat and we will ensure your treasure hunt is one to remember!

enquiries@cluego.co.uk

Middleton House FarmThe Tie BarnTamworth RoadMiddletonWarwickshire

Tell us how Cluego Ltd made you happy

"ClueGo made the arrangement of my team fun day, an easy experience from the offset. James was great at coming up with ideas, organising everything, and keeping me updated along the way. The team had such a fantastic day and I couldn't have asked for any more. Thank you ClueGo and thanks James!"
Jessica Culwick
"We had an action packed, interactive and competitive team building event for our employees provided by Clue Go. From start to finish the hunt was stimulating keeping everyone engaged. All employees have since mentioned how much they enjoyed taking part in the Clue Go hunt and how they would love to do it again! They are excellent with organising the game and tailoring it to how we wanted the day planned with an ending on the London Eye and a stop off at a cocktail bar! We would highly recommend Clue Go as a great team building activity that gets everyone involved. Thank you, Miles and Barr."
Claire Leigh
"We had a fantastic team event courtesy of Cluego - the weather was rubbish but in the end we didn't even notice that - it was made such fun and we all really got involved - the debrief and the opportunity to take away with us some memories of the day were great and I wouldn't hesitate in booking another team event with them."
"We engaged with Cluego looking for a fun event to do as part of our social calendar. As soon as we met with them we knew they were the company to use. James was really informative and amenable to our requirements, even offering to bespoke a game for us. On the day of the event they arrived promptly to set up and were great at getting everyone excited to take part in the treasure hunt!! The game went ahead without any glitches and everyone had a brilliant time. The feedback has been amazing. It was really good how they were able to come up with a full picture presentation of every teams task in time for the debrief! My only criticism would be that my team didn't win, but I suppose I can't really blame them for that :-)"
"Having attended a treasure hunt with ClueGo once before which had been really popular amongst my colleagues, I engaged James for another treasure hunt last month. Sadly, the weather was terrible on the day but James was able to quickly convert to a quiz on ipads which we were able to do indoors in the conference centre we were in. James's interaction with everyone was first class and he was able to quickly adapt to some format changes which we put in at the last minute. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely (who doesn't enjoy a good quiz!) and feedback from the attendees was excellent but importantly it was FUN - a word we were focusing on for our team away-day. I would highly recommend James and ClueGo."
"What a truly professional company ! From the initial phonecall I knew we were onto a winner. These guys delivered the perfect event for us and everyone commented on how much fun the day had been. We've done team building events before, but never have they been as good as this. Worth every penny and would suggest that if you are looking for a amazing day anywhere in the world, you need give these guys a call."
"The ClueGo team ran a treasure hunt for our team yesterday - it was a great team building activity, which brought out colleagues competitive and creative sides! If you are looking for an activity which caters to your office location, doesn't require an entire day out of the office, and is delivered by a great team - ClueGo is what you need. Thanks Guys!"
"The team loved their bespoke Treasure Hunt last week - Jim made the whole process enormous fun and the feedback has been amazing; definitely the best team building event we have ever done. Thanks so much!"
"We had a great Spy Adventure yesterday in Windsor with Jim. Our second year using ClueGo for a team building event and it was again very successful. Great organisation, simple instructions and much fun was had by all!"
"Jim was most helpful, always communicating and available to chat through any detail we required. The bespoke option was most useful for our very tailored event. The feedback we had from the activity was so positive, I can't recommend including this activity for team building enough - it breaks up a day of corporate information overload for all brilliantly. Great job - we look forward to working with you again!"
"From my initial telephone conversation with Jim, I knew immediately that this was the company we would use for our event. He was very cheerful, informative and knew exactly what he was talking about which made be feel certain ClueGo could accommodate our needs. Our event took place without a hitch, it was well planned and very well executed. Even people who initially moaned about taking part, enjoyed the activity. Many said it was the best team building event they have ever done. ClueGo... remember the name - you may try others but you WILL come back to this one!"
"Fantastic event organised by James with very short notice. The Christmas theme added another level of fun - the whole team really enjoyed it. Highly recommend as a team build activity. James was really great - very helpful, flexible and fun. Thanks James - loved it!"
"From start to finish, Cluego created a seamless, fun & buzzing experience. We had a large team to accommodate, very close to Christmas in Central London with a relatively tight budget - Cluego really impressed! Both Jim & James are very easy to deal with - professional but warm & fun. A special thanks to Jim who we met on the day and really ensured we all had a great time. Every single person had something positive to say about the game, and we are all still talking about it now, a couple of weeks later! Cannot recommend highly enough - the game itself creates so much fun and team work; it's perfect for a team building event. I can also see this working perfectly for a stag/hen do or just a bunch of friends who want a fun afternoon. Thanks again Cluego!"
"I can't recommend the Cluego team enough! They joined our team away day with only a few hours notice (due to us being let down by another company on the day). The treasure hunt worked perfectly and was brilliant fun for everyone involved. We got to see a few sights across London too which was a bonus. Highly recommend!!! thanks again."
"I dealt with James who managed my very late request really well. Originally we planned the treasure hunt, then with the help of James we added the CSI activity. Both activities turned out to be great fun and an excellent way to work together as a team. James and his guys are lovely, so helpful and accommodating, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Also the cost was really good for a full day for 15 people. Thanks James and team."
"We had the best Team Event, thanks to ClueGo. It was an action packed, interactive and a super fun and competitive afternoon! James was extremely professional from start to finish and ensured all ran to plan. I would highly recommend ClueGo!!"
"This was the second time we have used Cluego and they didn't fail to impress again. It was brilliant and such good fun, very professional and such good value for money. gohenry certainly have just had one of their best Christmas parties thanks to Cluego."
"We had our Christmas party last week, and James and Jim were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. So helpful, and they accomodated all our requests to make it unique to us as a company. Our staff had a brilliant time judging by the feedback I have been given. Would thoroughly recommend ClueGo."
"Our entire UK team came together last week or our Christmas festivities. To get the ball rolling, we participated in the Cluego Covent Garden treasure hunt. It was fantastic...the team members really enjoyed working in small groups. It was a great ice breaker and the highlight of our day!"
"We used Cluego for our departmental team building event and will definitely use them again. James and Jim have been great, very professional and their pricing is very competitive. The whole team truly enjoyed the treasure hunt around Covent Garden. Despite the rain they had a great time. Thank you!"
Cluego Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 152 reviews