Clook Internet Reviews

5 Rating 590 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Clook Internet
Read Clook Internet Reviews

About Clook Internet:

We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Euxton Ln

As a small business owner, I rely on professional services to help me provide the solutions my clients require. Clook have been absolutely fantastic. Not only do they supply a great product, but the support is absolutely superb, being fast and professional. I honestly cannot fault them or recommend them highly enough. Well done.
I've hosted multiple sites with Clook for many years. Clook's technical and billing support teams are second to none, they're prompt, courteous and helpful. Their prices are very reasonable, their servers are perfect for my needs and my clients needs. They helped me set up SSL certificates and manage all my domains. Thank you! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
We've always found Clook internet super quick and super helpful whenever we've had a problem no matter what the time of day or night. Thanks, Team Clook for being so efficient!
I had to make a few changes to the way the account was setup. I called at a later time, which was important, because I needed help at an inconvenient time and could still speak to someone to help with the changes.
The guys at Clook are always at hand to help with the running of the server whether that's moving a site, switching to HTTPS or performance. They are quick to respond at any time and this is why I have been using their service for more than 8 years.
Excellent customer service and rapid response to all queries and support, and a effortless migration of 25 sites from my old service provider. Couldn't ask for more.
Reliable and responsive. I've been using Clook Internet for over 5 years and have found their services top notch. Would thoroughly recommend them.
We have been with Clook for over 7 years now and they have always been great! I don't recall needing the support team as there are rarely any issues. The web page is very friendly and easy to navigate, reliability, service and price have all been excellent. We couldn't be more happy with the service Clook provide. Definitely a 5 star company. would highly recommend…
Been using clook now for over 10 years. Packages are excellent and flexible, can be added to when needed and nothing has ever been a problem to do. Never known any downtime. Support and Pricing is excellent too. Can't recommend highly enough.
I feel supported by Clook's helpful and friendly 24hour team who take the time in a professional manner. Was recommended to me and would certainly pay it forward to others.
The team at Clook have always been super responsive to my needs. As a novice when it comes to transferring domains and choosing the right hosting package, they were able to patiently and clearly explain the process. Can't fault them for price, either. Great job Clook, keep it up!
Switched to Clook around 10 years ago after using a slower US based provider, have never looked back, literally any problem I have had has been sorted by a great team, and I think the downtime has been minutes over the past 10 years.
Simply put the level of customer service at Clook is excellent. I've had websites and domains with Clook for over 10 years now, and I now wouldn't consider using any other service. The control panels for individual and reseller hosting are clear and easy to use, security is very good and support is fast when you need it.
Without a doubt, Clook are by far the best hosting company I've used in the past 15 years. Excellent customer services and always on hand to answer any questions. Really competitive prices too, making the choice to stay with Clook the easiest one to make! Excellent Company.
Excellent website hosting services backed up with quick, helpful support
First-rate support service, any queries generally resolved quickly and extremely fast replies once a ticket has been raised, would definitely recommend.
Superb! As an existing customer I couldn't be more happy with the service Clook provide. The online chat and 24/7 phone and email support is excellent and provides a fast, friendly and very helpful response when we you have an issue or just want to know if something you are planning is even possible. It is nice to find a company that is capable and willing to be flexible to help you out.
We recently moved our hosting to Clook, it is the best decision we have ever made, the technical support is second to none. The speed that issues are resolved are above and beyond anything you could expect.
I'm not very good with technology and computers so when it comes to setting up an email account on my computer it's like total hell. Clock was recommended by a friend to told me that they were based in the uk and that they had a help line which was good. Because of my poor technical knowledge of the computer world I had to give them a call which nothing was too much trouble, they spoke in "simple terms" and not IT waffle, which was great for me. Jamie Hoyle is really helpful and is a real asset to the company, thank you very much for all your help.
We've been using Clook for more that a year, and simply had no questions during this period. The interface is friendly, payments are easy, service is reliable. Best value for money!
Clook Internet is rated 4.97 based on 590 reviews