Clook Internet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clook Internet

About Clook Internet: We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

Suite 3e, Ribble House,
Meanygate,
Bamber Bridge,
Preston

Alan R
Verified Buyer

been with these guys for years, tried many others over the years too with other sites but clook never let me down.
Martin S
Verified Buyer

Support staff that want to help and do help. Old fashioned customer service. Patient, expert and freindly. I wish I had found you guys first! Thank you!
Nicholas J
Verified Buyer

I have been using Clook for the last 10 years. Apart from a strong hardware infrastructure it is the service that never fails to impress me.
Some companies have tickets and if you are lucky they respond. Clook also have a ticket system but they respond in minutes, that's 24/7! The responses are are of excellent quality,fully understandable friendly and courteous.
This should become your "goto" company for hosting solutions.
Oliver W
Verified Buyer

I have been with Clook for several years now and their communication is excellent, fast, informative. I'm able to ask questions and ask for their honest opinion, which really helps if you don't know what your doing, and if you what an excellent UK hosting company, This is it.
Thank you so much.
Christian T
Verified Buyer

Have been with Clook over 10 years now and would never consider moving to another hosting company. You will not find faster, better or more friendly customer service.
David J
Verified Buyer

Clook is a rarity in today's world - a company that offer great service and great support. Having tried a number of hosting providers over the last few years, none of them come close to Clook.
Paul H
Verified Buyer

Clook always make me happy. The support staff are top-notch. Today I had an SSL certificate that needed final configuration on my server; they dealt with it in less than 5 minutes.

Fantastic team at Clook!
Georgia D
Unverified Reviewer

Good products, good value, excellent support, ease of use.
Georgia D
Verified Buyer

Simply put the level of customer service at Clook is excellent. I've had websites and domains with Clook for over 10 years now, and I now wouldn't consider using any other service. The control panels for individual and reseller hosting are clear and easy to use, security is very good and support is fast when you need it.
Kenny S
Verified Buyer

I can always rely on Clook for an immediate and effective response to any questions or issues I may have. They are always helpful and knowledgeable, going above and beyond what would normally be expected.
Laurie W
Verified Buyer

The speed, helpfulness and knowledge of Clook support staff never ceases to amaze me even after years of dealing with them. This is why we use Clook for all important client sites and only recommend Clook to others.

Contrast this with another well-known UK host that I've recently been badgering for 10 days to get a simple issue resolved...
Leigh S
Verified Buyer

I was introduced to Clook by my daughter many years ago. She is a an IT Guru - degree in Computing Science ++. I on the other hand am a complete Luddite and have been so glad of the friendly and fast responses from Clook Help over the years - and never once you stupid old woman!! Even when I deserved it!
Paul L
Verified Buyer

I have been working in this business for a long time, from Hollywood to Bearwood... Quite a trip. Over the years I've worked with a lot of brilliant hosting companies staffed to the eyeballs with world class technical talent seeking the best from their servers and internet backbone connections. I have to say that Clook are better than any. What's so superb is the responsiveness of their technical customer support. Allegedly, they say a support response time can ten minutes, in practice they respond so quickly, it's like having an Apache server genius in the same room as me. I am awed by this. I have total confidence in them. Also I'd like to mention the https/ssl situation which is an issue for all websites big and small coming Fall 2017, and particularly for small shoestring budget sites; Clook have been way ahead of the curve by enabling LetsEncrypt, a free SSL service on their servers. It's a game changer. If you need a hosting company for your web endeavours, Clook are the greatest.
Verified Buyer

We took over managing dozens of sites from another web agency, all of the new sites were on clook servers. We've been mighty impressed at the very quick response and resolution to any issues we face. All our own other sites are on a different company's servers (we'd never heard of clook) but we're seriously considering moving them clook now.
Michael L
Verified Buyer

Clook is constantly providing a fast, reliable service for my web hosting needs. The guys at Clook always answer my support questions in a clear and concise manner, while the user interface on their client portal is smooth and easy to navigate.
Lorraine M
Verified Buyer

I am always impressed by the quick turnaround of every support ticket I open. Its just great service that i never got with other hosting providers.
Craig W
Verified Buyer

Excellent service for the many years I have been with Clook, support is always rapid and on the ball sorting any requests out. Simply the best web host I have ever used.
Verified Buyer

Once again Clook saves the day! Made an error when installing an SSL cert and the site went down. Submitted a ticket and John restored the site within minutes and problem with SSL sorted. Job done. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Very fast support that goes above the level of service that you pay for, there's plenty of small fixes that they've helped with on our hosting, rather than just explain or point in the right direction, they solve the problem when they can. Amazing.
Peter G
Verified Buyer

I'm always so impressed with the service Clook offer. Whenever I have a problem or question I just submit a ticket. I get a reply almost instantly, answering exactly what I wanted to know or fixing the problem I had. I've honestly never received better service anywhere else!
Clook Internet is rated 4.97 based on 420 reviews