Clook Internet Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Clook Internet

About Clook Internet: We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Suite 3e, Ribble House,
Meanygate,
Bamber Bridge,
Preston

Debbie T
Verified Buyer

We had been experiencing real issues with our previous hosts. Clook miograted both our Wordpress sites, ensured they were working correctly, set up the email addresses and got us to a position where we could finally update our sites without the constant issues. Excellent service.
Kerry C
Verified Buyer

Very honest, very reliable. Always get through to someone technically capable, consistent, respond very quickly. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.
Martyn B
Verified Buyer

I have very basic IT skills!! I have raised several enquiries with Clook recently which an IT buff would no doubt have managed themselves.

The Clook support team have advised me in clear terms that an IT novice like myself can easily understand, for which I am particularly grateful.

My queries have been dealt with promptly, courteously, efficiently and resolved within minutes rather than hours.

Very pleased indeed!!
Phil D
Verified Buyer

We've been a Clook customer for 10 years and the service and speed of support is the best i've ever come across in any industry or field. I've recommended them to quite a few people over the years who still thank me for pointing them to Clook. I've had to use other hosts for when clients have existing packages and the service of some of them could make a grown man sob. I lose count of how many times i've said "Just host it with Clook". You can't know everything and when you don't, they have help and advice which is just invaluable especially if you're more design than tech.

Simply put...I'll never even look at another hosting company. I wouldn't even flirt with them!
Mary J
Verified Buyer

I've used Clook internet for about 15 years. They always go the extra mile when providing support. Sadly, I'm still not much of a technical genius even after all these years, but they are always helpful and supportive!
Trina F
Verified Buyer

I have to say Clook have the best support team I have ever encountered. They respond within 10 minutes and always go the extra mile to sort out whatever problem I am having. Can't fault them...
Laurie W
Verified Buyer

Yet another support request resolved in under 5 minutes. :) Thanks guys!
Verified Buyer

A new convert to Clook - seamless transfer in of domains, very rapid, knowledgable support, reliable and fast service, and the cPanel interface I'm used to. No regrets with my move to Clook.
Mark H
Verified Buyer

Without hesitation the best web hosting in the World. Response from tickets is amazing, always helpful.
Philip M
Verified Buyer

I have been with Clook for 7 years and my number one priority with any hosting company is good customer support and that is what I get with Clook. There is always someone on hand regardless of the hour to help with any issue I have.
Ian R
Verified Buyer

A friend recommended Clook to me back in 2008, when I was looking for a host for my London Sound Survey website. Since then I've had no cause to regret that choice. Clook have been reliable and helpful, and have always responded quickly to technical and other queries.
John M
Verified Buyer

As a web designer I work regularly with clients who use a mix of all of the big hosting companies. They do tend to be more reliable these days but when you need to engage their support it's almost always a huge hassle, and sometimes an enormous stress inducing one.
This just doesn't happen with Clook.
Their email support is so good I hardly ever have to phone them. One email and within a minute or two I get a detailed response and then problem is usually sorted. The phone support is great as well. No hanging on for an hour and then getting cut off at 8pm as happened to me yesterday with one of the major UK hosting companies.
I cannot stress this enough. You get what you pay for. Look as a wee bit more expensive but you save in the long run with reliability and amazing support.
Chris B
Verified Buyer

We've been with Clook for the best part of a decade after having some horrible experiences with other 'managed' hosts.

We've had shared accounts and a dedicated server with them.

In that time we've had next to no downtime and support has consistently been absolutely brilliant. The team know their stuff and have never quibbled at any of our requests.

I can't speak highly of them enough. Without doubt the best hosting company (of many) we have used.

Daniel E
Verified Buyer

We opened our reseller account with Clook in 2005.
Support tickets are usually responded to within a few minutes, and usually resolved in a similar time frame. The technicians are excellent and almost always know their stuff.
Uptime is excellent, we are rarely aware of any downtime on any of our sites.
We moved from 1&1, where tickets took 3 days to get a response, and then it was invariably a request for more information, so I can honestly say we have been delighted with the service Clook have provided us for the last 12 years, and I hope they will continue to support us long into the future.
Mark W
Verified Buyer

I have just taken out an account with Clook. In the short time I have been with them I have been extremely impressed with the speed and professionalism of their approach whilst at the same time remaining very approachable - first names; offers of further help if required. Issues are responded to within the hour and their advice is stated in terms a non-tech can understand. Clook really is very good!
Mark D
Verified Buyer

Clook are now my first choice for hosting. This is for two reasons which makes them the exception to the rule for most host I've used over the years.

1. Most importantly - their Support is superb. Responsive, accessible and Knowledgeable. The speed of response and helpfulness is second to none.
2. consistently reliable hosting, reasonably priced with a great specification.

I've been let down so many times by hosts, but Clook have never let me down. Long may this continue!
Edward C
Verified Buyer

Exceptional advice and 'hand holding' to clear a problem of my making.
Delivered with alacrity and patience.
Verified Buyer

Clook have been excellent. The customer service is second to none and the response rate is very fast. I would highly recommend Clook!
Elaine P
Verified Buyer

Amazing service, staff super knowledgable, keep you constantly updated, nothing too much trouble and fast response to any problem. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Matt A
Verified Buyer

I've used Clook for all my web hosting needs since 2003 and I couldn't have picked a better host.

Throughout the past 14 years they have offered a highly trustworthy, efficient and stable service, which has allowed me to grow my business confidently.

I can highly recommend Jim and his team at Clook!
Clook Internet is rated 4.96 based on 333 reviews