Clook Internet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clook Internet

About Clook Internet: We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Suite 3e, Ribble House,
Meanygate,
Bamber Bridge,
Preston

"Every time I have a query or issue the Clook team respond quickly and with expert knowledge. Although I am an individual user and not very tech savvy, they are always patient with me and are able to explain things at my level of understanding. I've been really pleased with the service so far."
"Reliable and solid, with excellent customer service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!"
"Very reliable services that was recommended by a friend, also their customer support is always on point."
"Well, don't often find services or products worthy of my time and an review, but here I am, and writing one for the Clook team who are ace. There are few times where you can recommend something to others in the full knowledge it will not disappoint or come back to haunt you and these peeps are one. Been with them for years, left to try another hosts for no other reason than colleagues, back in a flash with those colleagues now fans too. Despite their growing client base, Clook will not, and have not sacrificed quality, reliability and performance in the pursuit of revenue. A little used word these days. Integrity. Thanks guys, and long may it continue."
"We've used Clook's hosting service for several of our websites over a number of years. Clook always answer any queries we have in a very speedy response time, which is excellent! We would recommend Clook 100%, thanks!"
"We've been hosting with Clook for over ten years now and we've been very happy with the service we get from them. In particular the support is extremely good - the support staff take the time to read my requests properly and respond very quickly. It definitely takes the stress out of offering hosting to our clients when we know that we will get a quick reply when we need help. Thanks folks!"
"They may not be the biggest, but they're by far the best for customer service. Queries are answered well within the 10 minutes they claim and those answer are both useful and sincere - there are no copy/paste answers here. Their uptime is second to none. We've been using Clook for over 5 years now and can't fault them. Keep it up folks!"
"What I really really like about Clook is the efficiency of response to any problems .. it is so immediate and also very understanding of technophobes like myself. Pretty amazing service that's for sure :-)"
"In my recent renewal of my SSL the team at Clook managed this process for me very effectively, and efficiently which meant I did not have to be concerned with it and confident that it is now in place. I have been with Clook for several years and always find their service, support and friendliness excellent. They are always willing to help, technically reliable and knowledgeable. I always highly recommend them. Many thanks Karen Waite, Director Leap Like A Salmon"
"I've been with Clook in one way or another for, I think about 12 years. Their customer service and support have always been exemplary - a reply by email usually within minutes. There's rarely a problem with their hosting - but when there is, they communicate well, fast, and it's obvious it's a real person wanting to help at the other end. I can't recommend them strongly enough."
Catherine G
Verified Buyer
"I've used Clook for the hosting of several of my websites for a number of years. They are worth every penny as I feel totally reassured that if there are any issues, they are there on hand to help. Super friendly and speedy to reply, I'd have no hesitation in recommending them."
"We've been Clook customers since 2012 and their technical support is excellent. Fast and very helpful."
"Had an issue tracing a domain set up years ago by a previous employee that had moved between ISPs. Arran found the relevant information within minutes and guided me through the system to the area I needed. Excellent service!"
"I've been using Clook Internet to host several websites that I manage for a number of years now. Their service is great - easy to set up, all the tools I need to manage my sites and reliable hosting with regular backups for peace of mind. But the best thing about Clook is their 24/7 technical support with fast response times and helpful support staff who are willing to give advice on any issues I have had with my sites, even if they aren't hosting-related. Highly recommended."
"The speed of support is excellent. I am by no means an expert web developer but have a blog to share my research work. I wanted to make some fundamental changes and the 24/7 support offered meant I could do this on a Sunday when I was less busy with other work! The service is not only swift but the team communicate in a clear way which means I can action their suggestions easily! Jargon free support!"
"Perfect for my needs - fast response times, competitive pricing, and decent feature set. Even if I'm being difficult with my requests they come through for me. Thanks Clook!"
Gary N
"Clook have a fantastic support system in place that really makes a difference when you need a helping hand. I have used their support for their hosting packages, about a dozen times. On each occasion I have been contacted within 10 to 15 minutes by knowledgeable professional support staff and every issue was fully resolved quickly. Other internet companies offer more speed or space or bandwidth, but I am not interested because I want reliability and quick support when needed and that is exactly what Clook provides."
"The support at Clook is the reason that I continue to use and also recommend Clook to other users. I have made about a dozen support requests and each time I have had an email response from a real person in about 10 to 15 minutes. The support staff that I have dealt with know their stuff and no time is wasted getting to the solution. Every issue (and some are just me being stupid) was quickly resolved completely. Clooks support really is excellent and exactly what you need if you are running a Reseller Account."
"Whenever I have the occasional problem, the staff at Clook are always very friendly and helpful."
"I moved to Clook for the peace of mind that when I had a support problem or request it would be dealt with promptly and skilfully as this had become a frustration with my previous hosts. With over 50 websites on the re-seller system and a couple of others with higher level standalone hosting solutions, I have not been disappointed. The support ticket system is invariably well monitored and answered within minutes, if needs be picking up the phone results in speaking to an engineer immediately. When I need advice on new products or help migrating, the sales guys have also been exceptional in their understanding and technical knowledge. The last 18 months have been a pleasure - top marks to all at Clook!"
Clook Internet is rated 4.97 based on 572 reviews