Clook Internet Reviews

121 Reviews

We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Unit 3, Bridge Court, Liverpool Road

Sarah S
Verified Buyer

I was having trouble with my wordpress site and my webdesigner was unavailable. I contacted Clook and Arran took the time to help me with my site even though it was a design issue. I was highly impressed with Arran's speedy response to my queries. Thank you Clook!
Stephen M
Verified Buyer

Setting up an account was very easy, and the website is very user friendly.
Davor P
Verified Buyer

I really appreciate that clook seem to employ genuine technical experts - as opposed to just bums on seats which is exactly what you get from lesser hosting companies. Thanks for supporting me guys! Keep up the excellent work.
John H
Verified Buyer

Clook offer a competitive rate for a great service. I needed to rebuild my website and migrate to a different URL. They helped every step of the way, 24hrs a day. Thanks again Clook!
Ben L

Great customer service. Always available to help me 24/7

Thanks
Des C
Verified Buyer

Good prices, simple to use and good service
Verified Buyer

Provides me everything that I need to work with.
Craig M
Verified Buyer

My previous hosting provider was based in the US, because of this I could never phone for support. I have only been with Clook for just over a week and required support, on each occasion I have received quality and speed.
Mark D
Verified Buyer

Working with Clook is always straightforward, with the 'jewel in their crown' being the fantastic Support Dept who respond to any request quickly and thoroughly. They are our first choice for webhosting and related services.
Clifford B
Verified Buyer

Very reliable and quick to respond to questions and even so with support calls, responses in minutes than hours that we have had with other providers.
Natalia S
Verified Buyer

Good service, haven't had any issues so far with my site
Justin J
Verified Buyer

Having experienced average support and an unreliable hosting from one of the supposed biggest and best UK hosts, I did my research wanting a host that genuinely put customer service first and discovered Clook. It is a big decision to migrate 50 sites but I can say I've not regretted it one bit.

By telephone and email ticket the guys at Clook have been responsive, competent and accountable by not batting me around various support departments when I have needed to troubleshoot. They have been excellent in helping me to migrate some tricky sites, and I have found them willing and able to go beyond the minimum required just to clear a ticket. Oh, and did I mention the hosting its self (re-seller shared and VPS) has shown excellent speed and reliability.

Clook have so far proved to me over the last six months that going with the big hosts who shout loud with their massive advertising budgets is not always the smart to go.
Stuart B
Verified Buyer

Matched my needs to their service options quickly with minimal difficulty. Setup was quick quick and easy.
Rachel F
Verified Buyer

We have been using Clook since 2009. Response times for technical support are consistently under 10 minutes - frequently far quicker than that, and everyone goes out of their way to be helpful. It's a very refreshing change from other hosting companies we have had experience of, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. We recently upgraded to a managed cloud server, and as always Clook's excellent technical support made the migration totally painless.
Aisha E
Verified Buyer

Simple and easy way to set up a website
Heather B
Verified Buyer

Excellent client service, helpful beyond reasonable expectations.
Very knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble.
A real pleasure to deal with.
Mark B
Verified Buyer

I've been using Clook for a number of years now and I'm always amazed at how quickly they get back to me on any support requests. They're happy to help above and beyond their remit and just a generally nice bunch of people to do business with.

The hosting is very reliable, great uptime, and easy to use platform.

I've recommend to a number of friends and have actually pushed a few clients to move their sites to Clook.
Vitaliy K
Verified Buyer

I have used and recomended clook many times for clients. They offer goid value, uk based. Good feAtures. And very helpful and responsive with reguard technical support.
Brian S
Verified Buyer

Excellent value and great support too. Highly recommended.
Alnoor H
Verified Buyer

Knowledgeable helpful and quick support says it all.
Clook Internet is rated 4.89 based on 121 reviews