Clook Internet Reviews

211 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Suite 3e, Ribble House,
Meanygate,
Bamber Bridge,
Preston

John H
Verified Buyer

Super quick responses, excellent service and any issues are always resolved! I would have no hesitation in recommending Clook to anyone.
Matthew B
Verified Buyer

I was tired of hosting issues, downtime, apologies and excuses from my previous host, I was recommended Clook - and I am very impressed and I can now get on with my work safe in the knowledge that my important websites are in safe hands. Thanks Clook!
Marcel M
Verified Buyer

I have been working in web development for many years and before I moved to Clook quite a number of years ago I used to live in fear! With my previous hosts I often had problems which took long to solve and which ultimately led to me losing clients.

Finally, after some research I found Clook. I must say that I have always been impressed with their level of service and most especially with the response time. In all these years there has never been a single instance when I had to wait for a response. Not only that but the team is always ready to give technical advice even though sometimes it would not really be within their remit.

I would not hesitate at all to recommend Clook services to anyone. You will not be disappointed !

Keep it up guys!
Verified Buyer

Great communication and customer service!
Ashley T
Verified Buyer

I have nothing but good words to say about Clook Internet.
Their response to any support issues is always fast and friendly and I would recommend them to anyone wanting reliable professional hosting.
Paul L
Verified Buyer

Having been with Clook for several years now, I can confidently say that Clook go above and beyond in every interaction. Support times are always sub 5-minutes, and frequently just 1-2. In the rare instance of downtime, notifications are sent out very quickly with plenty of follow-up status updates, which really helps me keep my clients informed.

If you need to host a website that is even remotely important, don't bother looking anywhere else.
Hamza H
Verified Buyer

Clook is the perfect host. Responsive, helpful, reliable and efficient. Thank you!
Samantha L
Verified Buyer

Always quick to respond, very helpful & knowledgable, they listen to what youre actually asking and find a solution to whatever it is.
Great resources for managing a reseller server. Great client portal for handling domains, hosting, invoices, G-Aps accounts & tickets. Highly Recommended.
Cameron D
Verified Buyer

I've been with Clook a number of years now and no issue is too big or too small to deal with. Their customer service is first rate, quick to reply (within 5 mins usually) and very helpful, I would highly recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Brilliant response time - knowledgeable service - Clook just get things sorted!
Cant fault them.
Stuart S
Verified Buyer

By far and away one of the best UK hosting companies i've dealt with, and i've dealt with a lot. On the couple of occasions i've had to use their support my issue has been resolved quickly, their support staff are second to none.
Jonathan H
Verified Buyer

Clook have been great from start to finish.
Everything I request of clook is done within minutes and of a very professional and easy manner for all involved (myself, client and clients customers on occasion).
11 out of 10

Thanks for the great work - Jon Hart (Director) Reason 2 Limited
Simon C
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service & support, always respond with in minutes. Have been with them for 10+ years and have never had a serious issue (small issues have always been dealt with almost immediately). I have never used a better host.
Verified Buyer

Never any disruption to the working day when raising a ticket with Clook. Got a meaningful reply inside 5 minutes, problem solved and the day carries on!
Alasdair M
Verified Buyer

Fantastic reliable service. Support went above and beyond to help and made things so easy.
Michael C
Verified Buyer

Superb support with instant replies to queries. Couldn't be happier! Wish we'd been working with Clook a lot longer. Keep up the good work guys!
Simon M
Verified Buyer

Ever since the first day that we started to use Clook we have had nothing but outstanding service and support from them. No matter how big or small or issue may have been, Clook have always been able to resolve it for us. (Keep up the great work guys)
Stephen B
Verified Buyer

Clook somehow seem to have mastered the art of combining personalised service with high volume internet transactions. We have been with them for over 5 years (and have just added a new business) and have been constantly delighted with their efficiency and customer care. So far we have never had any cause to contact them and complain. And we're not known for being reticent in that department. When any maintenance or upgrade work has been needed, Clook has given us plenty of notice and regularly updated on progress. When (as has happened more frequently) we've wiped historical emails, not wiped enough (and over filled disc space) or just screwed up, a phone call, live chat or email has sorted things out quickly and reassuringly. These guys are very good - not just technically but in their superb customer care. I'm happy to recommend them.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Clook support is superb. Timely, responsive, and very fast. The guys really know their stuff. I'm delighted with Clook hosting.
James L
Verified Buyer

Clook support are absolutely superb. I get a response to support tickets in a matter of a few minutes. And the support is always fast, knowledgable and gets the problem fixed. I love love love Clook. Used them for many years and will continue to do so.
Clook Internet is rated 4.93 based on 211 reviews