Clook Internet Reviews

5 Rating 590 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Clook Internet
Read Clook Internet Reviews

About Clook Internet:

We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Euxton Ln

I have run sites since 1999. In my experience, most hosts are good until they are not at which point they sell or crash and burn. I have been with Clook now for the longest time because they recover from issues and bounce back stronger. The purchase process is simple with no trickery. The support is consistently fast and accurate.
I have been using Clook for my business since 2005 and can't rate their service highly enough. They are always super-quick to respond to support requests and without fail I get a helpful reply from a real person. Most recently Will has helped me move a client's website over to Clook - he was extremely helpful throughout the process and kept me informed at all times. It made the transfer easy and painless for me. I'm a big fan!
Always really helpfull & timely.
Clook support has always been extra fast. But when it came time to really dig in, identify and fix a serious problem, they were by our side 100% We are extremely satisfied with Clook!
You'd be hard pressed to find a better hosting company than Clook. The UK based 24/7 support simply knocks the socks off any other hosting company. I've used a lot of hosting companies for different clients over the years. Lack of support and poor hosting can cause serious headaches, especially when you are desperate to fix an issue. However, with Clook, the response times are rapid and the team really know what they are doing. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for hosting with expert support. If you are impatient like me, the response times are just amazing, and they are just so nice and helpful.
If anyone is thinking about going with Clook I say that I have not found better. Must ahve been with them for 7/8 years now adn run 4 websites through my subscription . The Support team are always happy to help and respond via emial tickets almost immediatly. No matter what the issue I ahve had it's always been sorted out quickly adn effecisntly. Not only have ther team sorted my probelms theay have given advice and direction on questions I have had that i have then been able to work on myself. Upgrdaing my account a few years back was simple... as is buying new domain names and setting up new sites. So all in all what with great support, ease of use via C-Panel and clook user login, plus great contact re: renewals (well ahead of time so as not to lose site names etc.) Clook is a 10 for me. Thanks Clook.
I have used Clook to host sites for over 10 years. Whenever I get stuck with tricky DNS settings or issues their knowledgeable team is always quick to help and put me on the right track.
Super support. No issue too big or small. Highly recommended.
Great support, from knowledgeable people. What's more, they are quick too. What more could you ask from a support team. Maybe a Clook t-shirt 😉
The best hosting company and most professional IT people I've seen in 20 years. Will, David, Phil and co are amazing talented people who've been there for us throughout lockdown during a crazy period when we had to change a lot of websites and configure them for our clients in the tourism industry. We could not have done this without the brilliant guys at Clook. Highly recommended.
Clook Internet 5 star review on 14th October 2020
I would just like to say how happy i am moving over to Clook for my web / email hosting I have just moved over from another hosing company and the help with the migration has been second to none. I had many issues with my last hosting company, but Clook has migrated it all over without any actions on my part other than the obvious authorisation to access my previous hosting . My current plan with Clook is cheaper, easier to access and more functional. The team are there to help with anything technical. This can be done by ticket or over the phone. I now get an ssl certificate which was all set up for me and its all cheaper than what i used to pay A very big thumbs up to Clook from me and i'd personally advise anyone who is just starting out or looking to renew hosting to move over to Clook
As someone who knew nothing about web hosting Clook staff helped me through a simple migration. Recommended.
We have worked with Clook for many years and have always found them to be responsive, helpful and personable, better than any others we have dealt with. I have used them again in the last week and they have been as efficient as always.
We have used Clook in the past for the hosting of a previous website and had no hesitation in continuing to use their services for our latest site. The team at Clook have an exceptionally fast response time if we have needed anything done, they are helpful and friendly, we will continue to use Clook for our hosting and we would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
Clook are the best web host i have ever used. The support team are very responsive, friendly, helpful and clearly are experts in their field. The service is equally great and flexible for all needs. I always recommend Clook to anyone i can. I have been with Clook for many years and never been disappointed and always happy with them.
I've been with Clook for 12 years so that in itself says it all. During that time I've had excellent service and as near 100% reliability as makes no difference. Friendly, excellent support staff, who can deal with a non-techie with a small site as easily as they deal with an FTSE 100 company. These guys know their stuff. If you want cheap then go elsewhere, but if you're looking for value, service and reliability then they're highly recommended.
We had to migrate an existing service over to a cloud solution as a matter of urgency. Clook sorted it out within 24 hours. Pretty amazing service...
Fast and excellent support!
Incredible service, always someone to talk to, and help you through some difficult technical issues.
Every time I have a query or issue the Clook team respond quickly and with expert knowledge. Although I am an individual user and not very tech savvy, they are always patient with me and are able to explain things at my level of understanding. I've been really pleased with the service so far.
Clook Internet is rated 4.97 based on 590 reviews