Clook Internet Reviews

139 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Alexy M

Great Service
Stephanie C
Verified Buyer

We swapped our hosting to Clook and couldn't be happier with the service we've received so far. The whole process of setting up our account and moving over the hosting went smoothly and all queries were answered quickly and professionally by everyone. Highly recommended.
Nicholas J
Verified Buyer

On the rare occasions I need to contact the support team, they respond instantly and go above and beyond to help and resolve any issues.
Colin T
Verified Buyer

Consistent excellent service. I couldn't be happier with the support and service that I get from Clook and will happily grow my business knowing that I have the absolute best hosting company behind me. I have tried so many other hosting companies in the past and there is a general bad feeling when it comes to most hosting companies, but I can't fault Clook and would recommend them to anyone. Keep up the good work!
Hubert F
Verified Buyer

Really can not fault Clook. I have not had any problems related to the service, but on the few times that I have needed more general help and contacted the support department, I had a reply within a few minutes.
Verified Buyer

Always Brilliant service! The technical support team are the best I've used. Ticket replies are in minutes rather than days like other hosting providers I've used in the past. Would reccomend.
Verified Buyer

As a customer since late 2005, we are now in our 12th year of hosting with Clook. We are so pleased to have found them when our existing host failed. Over the years, we've used Reseller, VPS and Dedicated servers. Support is amazing, with responses and fixes often before you can make a coffee after submitting the ticket. Telephone support too, although we've never needed to use it. Extremely helpful and wonderful people to work with, and great attention to detail. They just completed a server migration for us and, of course, it all went as smoothly as we'd expected.
Stephen F
Verified Buyer

If I have a problem or have a question, Clook are always available to help out quickly and with no fuss.
Verified Buyer

Very simple ordering process and great support from tech and the very helpful billing team.
Verified Buyer

Having hosted sites elsewhere, I can say that Clook are quite simply the best.
Verified Buyer

I have been using Clook for many years. Their technical support is one of the best in the industry and I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Absolutely amazing!
Andrew F
Verified Buyer

I have now been a client of Clook for a few years and I have found their online support to be exceptionally swift, professional, and friendly.
Recently I had 4 sites migrated into a new account and Will, the clook professional that was assigned to the project was very good at communication, kept me informed regularly, and completed the project within the agreed timescale.
I am happy to recomment Clook for hosting based on the superior support.

Quick replies
John H
Verified Buyer

Clook were referred to me by a friend after experiencing a considerable amount of downtime with my provider. From the very first moment of contact with Clook, I found them engaging and extremely helpful. Their service is excellent and the support (at all times of day) is very quick and efficient, always with solutions rather than excuses. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Clook to anyone looking for a provider that can deliver.
Verified Buyer

The transfer of my website from my previous hosting company was implemented smoothly and with no fuss. Excellent customer service.
Ushma V
Verified Buyer

Will, John and Arran were excellent. They even talked to you in simple language rather than techno talk...!!
Colin S
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, affordable prices
Niall D
Verified Buyer

We were using a well known internet provider as a platform for business email. We were severely restricted on data storage and the system was so slow via webmail as to be essentially unfit for purpose. Employee time was wasted constantly and IT integration was poor. Since switching to Clook we have had no issues at all
Sarah S
Verified Buyer

I was having trouble with my wordpress site and my webdesigner was unavailable. I contacted Clook and Arran took the time to help me with my site even though it was a design issue. I was highly impressed with Arran's speedy response to my queries. Thank you Clook!
Stephen M
Verified Buyer

Setting up an account was very easy, and the website is very user friendly.
Clook Internet is rated 4.90 based on 139 reviews