Clook Internet Reviews

5 Rating 590 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Clook Internet
Read Clook Internet Reviews

About Clook Internet:

We are a fully managed provider of web hosting, email and domain registration services. We focus on after sales care and high levels of customer support.

help@clook.net

Euxton Ln

The customer service at Clook has been excellent, Clook helped me migrate all my websites over from my server with minimum pain and hassle. I also think the quality of the hosting is high for a shared hosting solution. The website speed is really good and with a few tweaks to some existing websites I have managed to match, if not in some cases, beat the website speed that was being achieved on my virtual cloud server. The support is fantastic as well, I have always received prompt and speedy responses to any queries. I would highly recommend Clook to all business owners and especially to any businesses within the digital industry who are looking to provide a good quality service to their clients and want a provider they can rely on!
This company is amazing! The service I have received over the last 10 years has been outstanding. I have had very little reason to contact them as everything just "works". I use a reseller account and have never had a single problem directly linked to Clook. However, as we all know clients are something else, and on the very odd occasion one of my clients has messed up, Clook have stepped in on my behalf and within minutes (usually seconds!) corrected any issues. Using Clook has saved me a lot of hassle and I can sleep at night knowing everything is just 'working' as it should. I cannot recommend their solutions enough.
Since I've been working in the IT industry for the past 17 years, I have never seen any reliable hosting company as Clook. Fast response and super service! Thank you!
The staff at Clook are always friendly and helpful and very quick to reply. John Rushe was particularly helpful in resolving my last issue. I would recommend Clook Internet to anyone!
I've been with Clook now for many years and would highly recommend them to anyone. The Client Area Dashbords are very easy to use and intuitive. The support is outstanding with no question too small or too complex for their engineers. Today I opened two tickets with them and both were answered and resolves within minutes. I wish all companies were as delightful to work with as Clook!
Always a pleasure to deal with Clook's excellent and expert tech support team - they respond quickly and efficiently, and I recommend their hosting to all of my clients. Great hosting service.
Customer support is second to none!
EVERY time you need support you get a reply within a few minutes. EVERYTHING is sorted out. That is why I buy time and time again from Clook. Highly recommended.
Always excellent customer service, response is instant, service is reliable. By far the best hosting company I have used.
I have been a Clook customer for over 10 years. Its server and network reliability are excellent, and problems are rare. Technical support is amazingly quick, and within minutes someone usually responds to queries and resolves any problems.
Response times to tickets are lightning quick and always helpful. Beats every other technical helpdesk I've ever dealt with.
I cannot recommend Clook enough, their service is very reliable and the support they provide is excellent - I've had plenty of issues and they've resolved them all in great time.
Good stable hosting. Very responsive customer support. What more do you need!
Been using these guys for years. I simply can't fault them. The #1 thing for me is speed to reply to my questions and these guys are on it.
Excellent support - thanks to the advice of the support team, we improved the speed of our server.
The staff at Clook are excellent. I have had a lot of issues with other hosts and none with clook. I have a reseller account therefore it is important to have a level of service and experience I can rely on to keep my clients happy. I have nearly lost clients due to the lack of support from other hosts, that's why I recently migrated all my remaining accounts to Clook. I am now totally confident that I have the best support for myself and my clients. If you want peace of mind and confidence in the support you will receive then I highly recommend Clook.
I've been a customer with Clook for over 7 years and been extremely happy. Their support is top-notch and they almost always reply within a minute or two - something that I've not experienced with any other host. They've helped with customisations and are always so helpful. I'll never forget the fact that Clook's owner, Jim, helped me understand how to use my dedicated server in a one-to-one session just after we moved over to Clook. And I've been with them ever since.
We moved our website to Clook a few years ago after several unhappy experiences with other companies. It was an inspired choice as we have had excellent support ever since and would recommend Clook without reservation.
Easy transition for new admin and straightforward easy to use portal
In 2004 as the owner of an Engineering Consultancy I needed to find a reliable hosting company and following very favourable online reviews I chose Clook Internet. As I chose to design the website myself, initially I needed their help to put my site online and I could of not been more happier with the support I received. They never tired of answering what were probably rather basic questions back then and were always there to help me. As a person who occasionally reads online reviews while searching for equipment, I have to admit I generally take these with a not entirely sure they are genuine attitude. However I can say unreservedly that over the last 13 years I have received an outstanding level of service from these Guys. I have every intention for staying with this company for the foreseeable future.
Clook Internet is rated 4.97 based on 590 reviews