CLO Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend CLO Coffee
Read CLO Coffee Reviews

About CLO Coffee:

Coffee cared for from plant to cup is hard to come by. We’re committed to delivering you a significant coffee drinking experience to be remembered.

Tell us how CLO Coffee made you happy
Amazing Coffee, Always on time and great customer service. I've had a few orders from them from their online shop and always had my expectations exceeded.
From field to cup, these guys know where their coffee has come from and care about the whole chain.
I couldn't recommend them enough!
Nick and Linda are lovely people and their decaf coffee is amazing.
Excellent choice and variety of coffees with great taste and quality. This is coupled with great great service, rapid and reliable delivery. Thank you CLO for keeping me going over lockdown !
Coffee is delicious and the service and packaging are all brilliant! Would highly recommend!
Nick and Linda are amazing. They have created a community hub and, through the pandemic, have shown themselves to have strong guiding principles. They closed before the official lockdown out of a clear respect for the vulnerable and have continued to be highly conscientious. Thankfully they continued to roast. Responsibly soured beans and a charitable approach is how this should be done, and that's what you get here. Good consistent roasting in small batch means I get GREAT coffee, rarely have to adjust my grinder. I used to walk in and get a bag when I was running low (and pick up a free coffee - epic). It has been amazing that I can put an order in the morning and Nick or Linda turn up at my doorstep, the same day, with a package; and it always has a lovely hand written note inside. They don't have to do that - I'm not special - they just do it because they are super nice people. That's what you're buying into when you visit or buy from CLOs - super nice and a personal experience. It really is impossible to put into words what this means. I love it.
Awesome coffee with a personal touch :)
Beautiful coffees and hand delivered to us whilst we are shielding.
Beautiful coffees and hand delivered to us whilst we are shielding.
Currently enjoying Fireside Blend beans which I adore, delivered swiftly to my. door in person.
Once the coffee shop is open again I will be back to enjoy a delicious flat white in wonderful local surroundings.
The coffee that comes is totally delicious and the delivery is quick and easy.
I love to buy great coffee but even more so when the growers are getting supported and paid fairly for their product. CLO hits the spot on both counts. Love their house blend East Gate and have just discovered dark roasted but smooth Fireside as a new favourite. Keep up the great work!
CLO supply high quality, freshly roasted coffee, which is ethically grown. There are the usual coffee growing regions but Burundi is a new region which is producing excellent coffee.
Free postage is a bonus as well as the letter box friendly packaging
Excellent coffee. Love El Salvador and Eastgate. Great way to start the morning with this high quality coffee. We don’t buy coffee from anywhere else now. Brilliant online ordering service too
Your coffee is delicious. Your delivery is accurate and very prompt. Your coffee makes a lovely coffee gift fir my friends. Thank you.
Fabulous coffee, immaculate branding and great people ❤️
Great coffee, ethically sourced and always delivered on time and well packaged. What more could you ask for!
It is great to be able to enjoy the same amazing coffee from CLO cafe at home. Loved our deliveries this year!
I am a regular customer and love their coffee products but most of all I love the ethos of this company. I particularly like the handwritten note enclosed with each order sent by post and have followed them all year on Facebook with their video chats which have been wonderful for keeping people connected and upbeat in these dark times. In short they are a wonderful asset to have in garforth and I will continue to support them in my own small way. Carol
Although I’ve not been able to visit your shops in person, I’ve been very pleased with the wonderful online service you provide. I’m looking forward to receiving my December packet of beans.
I love this coffee! The selections are great; the delivery fast and reliable (apart from one amusing hiccup); personal service is brilliant. I've bought lots of extra bags so that I'll never be without my one cup of heaven to look forward to each day. Thank you, Nick and Linda.
CLO Coffee is rated 4.96 based on 125 reviews