CLO Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend CLO Coffee
Read CLO Coffee Reviews

About CLO Coffee:

Coffee cared for from plant to cup is hard to come by. We’re committed to delivering you a significant coffee drinking experience to be remembered.

Tell us how CLO Coffee made you happy
Absolutely love the Fireside dark blend of coffee and since purchasing the Hario V60 from you, am drinking this daily. The perfect pairing!
Excellent coffee delivered to my house every month. As well as information about the beans there is usually a hand written thank you for placing my order. This personal touch is much appreciated.
I look forward to my delivery of coffee every month - great coffee and great service. I like trying the different blends. So glad the cafe is back open as well!
CLO always have new blends as well as their standard offering. The coffee is fair traded and sourced.
Fabulous brew
Seriously good coffee! Will be ordering again soon!
Quality good tasting coffee with quick delivery and friendly service
Great service, great coffee, great cause.
A consistently awesome variety of delicious coffees, really well priced and delivered in next to no time. Simply brilliant!
Great coffee from known growers, prompt, friendly service and free delivery!
Incredible coffee beans, wonderful service, quick delivery, it even comes in lovely packaging! We cant fault CLO!
Superb coffee and service, the monthly subscription service is wonderful
Ordered the ‘mystery’ three pack of coffees Only had the Peru one so far, but it’s absolutely great, loads of flavour Will be coming back for more of it when I’ve tried the other two
Lovely coffee and quick delivery
I couldn’t complain or change a thing about the service. It is absolutely impeccable. Oh, and the coffee? Out of this world. Thank you!
We never ceased to be amazed how many ways in which CLO have expanded their range, despite lockdown. We love trying all the new beans (Easter was amazing) and our CLO bags are one of our little indulgences of joy. We also love the little personalised messages which come with our order!
What gorgeous coffee beans and excellent fast and friendly delivery :)
I love CLO - the coffee is great and I love being able to mix it up and try different coffees from around the world. Delivery is always quick and even by post, it is "service with a smile". Thank you :-)
Easter blend is delicious - certainly did make a good chocolate accompaniment 😁. Prompt service, local and ethical.
Easy to order and arrives super fast! Good people with good ethics. The coffee is always delicious...what else do you need!
CLO Coffee is rated 4.96 based on 136 reviews