CLO Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend CLO Coffee
Read CLO Coffee Reviews

About CLO Coffee:

Coffee cared for from plant to cup is hard to come by. We’re committed to delivering you a significant coffee drinking experience to be remembered.

Tell us how CLO Coffee made you happy
Judith Wainwright
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 6th January 2021
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Rich Wilson
CLO Coffee was a wonderful find. We had been staying nearby in Leeds, and looked online for a decent coffee shop between our accommodation and the M1, and came across this gem! The coffee shop has a really nice atmosphere and the coffee is superb. We bought a couple of bags of coffee beans and headed home. Since then, I have bought all of my coffee from CLO, as nowhere else is so consistently good. The roasts are very fresh, as I can see by the foam when I do pour-over coffee. The grind is excellent. Everything is just perfect. Great packaging, quick delivery, confirmation of order and updates at each stage. Since discovering CLO, I have tried many different of their blends and roasts. I have not yet had one that was less than excellent. This is definitely my favourite coffee shop. I wish there was one where I live!
Coffee arrived quickly and was posted through letterbox as promised. Ground for my aeropress aas requested.The coffee tastes amazing the lighter roast giving access to all the flavours the beans have. Whilst I love a dark roast bean in the morning this coffee was great for an afternoon brew
You are great! Your coffee is awesome (especially Uganda) and service even better! A bit pricey lately…
Delicous richly roasted ground coffee which is perfect for our Sage Bambino Plus espresso machine. We opted for the Colombian decaf and the Brazil Monte Carmelo following recommendation from our church cafe at Xscape, Castleford. Will be buying again soon 🤗
Very efficient & friendly service. The coffee is fantastic.
Have ordered a few times now. Have not been disappointed with any of the roasts. Will continue to purchase from CLO.
Love my CLO coffee subscription. So many fabulous coffees, sourced fairly from so many countries.
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 23rd June 2022
What a fabulous service from a local independent coffee shop. Coffee arrived within 24 hours and tastes absolutely divine, will definitely be purchasing again. Thank you CLO, so glad to support you and your ethos.
I adore this coffee and am yet to find another that has the velvet that CLO does. It’s beautiful and such fantastic value for money!
The coffee is amazing - I’ve a monthly subscription for home and now work are demanding I buy for them
Just starting my espresso journey and CLO was recommended by a friend. Ordered the 3 pack deal not knowing what I’d get. Arrived really fast, lovely hand written note inside (nice touch!) and code is delicious. Thank you. I’ll be back for more! I also really like the packaging, feels really premium.
We were gifted a 3 pack of CLO Coffee back in January. This re order was the one we particularly enjoyed.
The coffee is wonderful and it supports a local business
I enjoy tasting the different varieties of coffee - I love them all, and the stories behind them are so inspiring too. Thank you Nick and Linda, and for enabling me to buy coffee that supports needs in Ukraine too.
CLO dispatched the coffee quickly but Royal Mail lost the package. After chasing them for days, I called CLO Coffee and they could not have been more helpful! They sorted a replacement coffee straight away, I couldn’t have asked for better customer service. The coffee quality matched the service too! Thanks
I recently made some coffee that I really like from CLO. The coffee arrived in good time and came in a box and a rather nice package that seals to keep the coffee beans fresh. The beans are a lovely light brown colour and they look and smell really nice. I use a French press and I must say the coffee was very nice. I will be definitely recommending it to any coffee lover I know. I found the price reasonable. I will definitely buy again if they restock the coffee I purchased or another favourite I have had with other subscriptions. If you are thinking about ordering I would highly recommend giving them a try. You will not be disappointed.
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 7th April 2022
A top quality coffee company with its moral compass intact. Great tasting, super range, nice acknowledgement of every order in the package.
Beautifully presented. The Cup quality as good as the packaging.
Great coffee and swift delivery as always!!!
This coffee is delicious. There is no bitter after taste, it is perfect. Every time. Thank you.
Incredible coffee with quick delivery
CLO Coffee is rated 5.0 based on 215 reviews