CLO Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend CLO Coffee
Read CLO Coffee Reviews

About CLO Coffee:

Coffee cared for from plant to cup is hard to come by. We’re committed to delivering you a significant coffee drinking experience to be remembered.

Tell us how CLO Coffee made you happy
Great to support a local business. Loved the variety in the 12 coffees of Christmas! Quick delivery too and really easy to order online. Returning customer!
Love CLO coffee and the stories behind the label. Inspiring and life changing approach to business. It is great tasting coffee that has a conscience.
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 4th December 2020
It’s always a joy to receive a delivery, CLO coffee is delicious and makes my morning! Customer service is outstanding too.
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 4th December 2020
We love CLO coffee, and their ethos. The (free) delivery has got us through lockdown, when we haven’t been able to visit the cafe. Really helpful and friendly service and very attractive packaging on all the products. Keep going, you’re going a fantastic job 😊
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 4th December 2020
We love CLO and everything it stands for. Oh, and the coffee is pretty great too. Can't wait to see what you guys do next.
The coffee from CLO is amazing, ethically sourced and the packaging is environmentally friendly. The staff are always very helpful and friendly.
The best coffee shop ever! Missing it so much but so pleased to be able to order coffee online. Amazingly fast delivery, personalised service of outstanding coffee. Couldn’t ask for any more!!
Deliciously amazing coffee, so pleased to still be able to have it delivered through lockdown when the store has been closed.
Great selection of coffee and never been disappointed
I cannot fault the service I have had or the quality of the coffee beans I ordered. I like the size of the coffee bean packets that fit through a letter box. Thanks you.
Bought the coffee care pack. Excellent value for money with a variety of coffees included.
Amazing Coffee, Always on time and great customer service. I've had a few orders from them from their online shop and always had my expectations exceeded.
From field to cup, these guys know where their coffee has come from and care about the whole chain.
I couldn't recommend them enough!
Nick and Linda are lovely people and their decaf coffee is amazing.
Excellent choice and variety of coffees with great taste and quality. This is coupled with great great service, rapid and reliable delivery. Thank you CLO for keeping me going over lockdown !
Coffee is delicious and the service and packaging are all brilliant! Would highly recommend!
Nick and Linda are amazing. They have created a community hub and, through the pandemic, have shown themselves to have strong guiding principles. They closed before the official lockdown out of a clear respect for the vulnerable and have continued to be highly conscientious. Thankfully they continued to roast. Responsibly soured beans and a charitable approach is how this should be done, and that's what you get here. Good consistent roasting in small batch means I get GREAT coffee, rarely have to adjust my grinder. I used to walk in and get a bag when I was running low (and pick up a free coffee - epic). It has been amazing that I can put an order in the morning and Nick or Linda turn up at my doorstep, the same day, with a package; and it always has a lovely hand written note inside. They don't have to do that - I'm not special - they just do it because they are super nice people. That's what you're buying into when you visit or buy from CLOs - super nice and a personal experience. It really is impossible to put into words what this means. I love it.
Awesome coffee with a personal touch :)
Love the team at CLO Coffee, led by Nick & Linda. Great to be able to have locally roasted, great tasting, ethically sourced coffee delivered to my door. The tasting postcards describing each coffee and personal message from Linda (Head Roaster) in each delivery is also a nice touch.

During lockdown they’ve also been hosting ‘live’ sessions (via CLO @ Home) on social media, which are well worth a watch.
CLO Coffee 5 star review on 29th November 2020