CLO Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend CLO Coffee
Read CLO Coffee Reviews

About CLO Coffee:

Coffee cared for from plant to cup is hard to come by. We’re committed to delivering you a significant coffee drinking experience to be remembered.

Tell us how CLO Coffee made you happy
Great coffee from known growers, prompt, friendly service and free delivery!
Incredible coffee beans, wonderful service, quick delivery, it even comes in lovely packaging! We cant fault CLO!
Superb coffee and service, the monthly subscription service is wonderful
Ordered the ‘mystery’ three pack of coffees Only had the Peru one so far, but it’s absolutely great, loads of flavour Will be coming back for more of it when I’ve tried the other two
Lovely coffee and quick delivery
I couldn’t complain or change a thing about the service. It is absolutely impeccable. Oh, and the coffee? Out of this world. Thank you!
We never ceased to be amazed how many ways in which CLO have expanded their range, despite lockdown. We love trying all the new beans (Easter was amazing) and our CLO bags are one of our little indulgences of joy. We also love the little personalised messages which come with our order!
What gorgeous coffee beans and excellent fast and friendly delivery :)
I love CLO - the coffee is great and I love being able to mix it up and try different coffees from around the world. Delivery is always quick and even by post, it is "service with a smile". Thank you :-)
Easter blend is delicious - certainly did make a good chocolate accompaniment 😁. Prompt service, local and ethical.
Easy to order and arrives super fast! Good people with good ethics. The coffee is always delicious...what else do you need!
Nick & Linda offer a personal service and through their 11am live sessions, they have often kept me amused during lockdown. Glad to be supporting a local business
Personally delivered the day after ordering, lovely coffee and all the team are on hand for advice on best ways to get the most out of their ethically sourced coffee. Faultless.
Outstanding coffee as always and great service aswell.
Really excellent, ethical coffee, can’t recommend highly enough.
Super quick delivery, and super tasty coffee. 👌🏻
Great coffee at a good price and swift delivery. Plus... Linda & Nick are such an inspiring couple. They helped keep my spirits up during the first lockdown with their Thursday morning videos and coffee tips. Well done both.
Another first class bag of Columbia Decaf promptly received.
Prompt delivery and delicious coffee. Thank you so much. Yum.
Love CLO coffee, I always get their decaf beans & occasionally decaf filter or cafetière coffee. Always prompt delivery!
CLO Coffee is rated 4.96 based on 127 reviews