Click Guardian Reviews

Read Click Guardian Reviews

01245 206211

roy@clickguardian.co.uk

Office N, The Dutch Barn, Old Park Farm

Click Guardian is a great product. We have been using it for a year now and would not dream of going elsewhere for Ad fraud protection. Anyone who runs and Ad campaign needs this software! It has paid for itself literally 1000's of times over. Roy (the boss) is a top bloke and always has time for me when I call or email, he has wisely picked his team and has some talented staff working for him. *****10 Stars*****
I have only been using the tool for around 2 months however I have already noticed a number of 'invalid' clicks. Also, the ability to create rules such as excessive clicking etc has definitely helped monitor and block unwanted spend.
This is a great product, very useful, saves the money. I recommend it to all digital marketing agencies as a must have tool! The ClickGuardian support is great, fast and really helpful, especially Roy.
V2 is easier, quicker to set up and overall better than their V1 version of their click fraud software. As a long time user of ClickGuardian, I can wholeheartedly recommend them to other agencies & advertisers especially in very competitive niches.
Using Click Guardian is simple and easy. The dashboard is clear and informative and enables you to control your criteria to suit your business. It is well worth the monthly spend and it has saved my company money as we are no longer paying for the fraudulent clicks.
I suffered the expense of invalid clicks for years but since installing Click Guardian the problem is a thing of the past. I would recommend Click Guardian to any online business. It gives immediate peace of mind and the cost is negligible. Couldn't be more satisfied.
Excellent product and service, well recommend if you are paying for online ads, very easy to set up and use. good value to - regards Mick Dunne Director Upskill Training
We've been using Click Guardian for several years now and we're really happy with the service they've provided during that time. They've saved us an absolute fortune!
We have been using Click Guardian for about a year now and have found the service invaluable in every way. Protection is paramount these days and we feel very safe in the hands of this company.
Amazing service from the guys at Click Guardian. Very fast response and expert advice when needed. Great product with a fantastic team behind it! Thanks again guys will be calling again soon for another set up
I have been using ClickGuardian for over 3 years. Not only has the service saved me a fortune from fraudulent clicks, the price/service is second-to-none. Any support requests are met by immediate answers and resolutions. I highly recommend!
Click Guardian is an excellent product and service. I have been using it for 2 years now and I'm sure it has saved me plenty of money in all that time. The customer service is excellent which is a big plus, the price is good value for money and once it is setup, the system runs like clockwork. The daily email updates first thing in the morning are ideal so I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has paid online advertising.
This plugin has saved me countless wasted Ad dollars by stopping the "happy clickers" who keep clicking on the same ad over and over again. Research shows that the chances of you converting after someone keeps clicking your ads over and over again are almost nil. It's given me peace of mind that this plugin is blocking both these people, and malicious clicks on my Adwords account. I highly recommend this!
Click Guardian are an incredible bunch, with limitless knowledge and a genuine desire to help - would highly recommend
We started using Click Guardian around 6 months ago and instantly found that we were saving money on our pay per click campaigns. It became apparent when we found that our daily budget was not being used due to the savings we were experiencing. i would recommend Click Guardian if you are spending money on a PPC campaign.
This is a fantastic service. Really good value for money. Would highly recommend to any business using AdWords.
These guys are the best in the industry by a lot shot! Very friendly, helpful and professional. They've performed magic on my AdWords campaign and now my conversions have gone through the roof! I wasn't sure if AdWords worked at first but once clickguardian got their hands on my account they proved me wrong and now I'm generating more than enough business.
Great friendly service, and some useful fraud alerting.
First of all, the most obvious bonus is that click fraud prevention actually worked. As a locksmith in a highly competitive market I was losing a lot of money per month to fraudulent clicks and while it took 2 clicks to trigger the net, it was immediately obvious who the offenders are/were. The second super feature is that CG auto bans those IP addresses and while this can potentially block a real customer or two, the sheer amount of fraud it blocked was worth any potential loss. And for £20 - £40 per month? A no brainer for any serious Adwords user.
Excellent and personal customer service. Setup was very simple and we now have the piece of mind that our AdWords budget is going to good use. Obvious beneficial results with regards to invalid click rates too. Would recommend Click Guardian to anyone managing an AdWords account and budget.
Click Guardian is rated 4.97 based on 72 reviews