Click Guardian Reviews

roy@clickguardian.co.uk

Office G, The Dutch Barn, Old Park Farm

Paul Bowdler
Verified Buyer
"Always extremely helpful and keen to offer good and useful advice. Wouldn’t be without them! Thanks Click Guardian"
Richard Gilgunn
Verified Buyer
"This is an amazing product to have working for you in the background. Click fraud is a massive problem and especially damaging to small businesses like mine. You get email alerts, which gives you the IP addresses of fraudulent clicks and the programme automatically blocks these IP addresses, which prevents the draining of your advertising budget. Especially impressive, is the way the programme detects repeat fraudulent clicks, from IP addresses that are already blocked: it notifies you of this in the dashboard as well as giving you the option to have a weekly summary of all activity, including organic clicks sent to your email. I highly recommend this product to any business looking to stop fraudulent clicks and I especially recommend this to small businesses - It's been a God send for me. Vey happy with this product."
"Quick response and they are really helpful walking you through the set up. Really good customer service."
Tom Bagshaw
Verified Buyer
"My CPA dropped massively since adding Click Guardian. I have used other companies in the past and the CPA has gone up, I noticed that others have a long redirect when the user clicks the ads which could explain this. Click Guardian don't have this issue so for me they are the best by far!"
Brian Fang
Verified Buyer
"Good solution for click fraud issues. Easy to use and to install. Friendly Staff and fast response time."
Daniel Wiltshire
Verified Buyer
"I signed up for the 2 week free trial and had 4 IP addresses blocked. Don’t sound like a huge amount but it made a big difference with my adwords budget so much so I decided to sign up long term. Thanks also like how you can see the IPs that where blocked and the area! Thanks guys would gladly recommend. Daniel Wiltshire (London gutter clean)"
LInda Truong
Verified Buyer
"Great software - really easy to use and customer service is outstanding!"
Stephen Tadeo
Verified Buyer
"We have been using Click Guardian over the last several months. We have waited to post a review because the results achieved were unbelievable, i can confirm that this is one of the best investments we have made. Saving us hundreds of pounds, allowing us to invest in other areas of web development. We where so impressed, we asked Roy and his Team what other services they provide and now use them to manage our Google Adwords Campaigns. Again another service we are very happy with."
Adam Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Click Guardian have worked wonders over the past couple of weeks while we have been under direct attack from competitor companies in our sector. Their service has allowed me to get a couple of extra hours sleep a night knowing that my budget is safe from click frauds."
Richard Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"I was indirectly using click guardian through a third party who were managing my adwords campaign. When that company went under I was worried I wouldn't find a comparable service. Turned out that for 10% of what I was paying them I could use the click guardian service. In the locksmith industry there are many unscrupulous competitors who employ click fraud to get their way... Overall click guardian has saved me a small fortune and I genuinely believe that if I hadn't used their service, my business wouldn't be what it is today. Good work guys and an excellent product. Richard https://herolocksmith.co.uk"
Emma Woodthorpe
Verified Buyer
"I am notified when Click Guardian has detected a threat to my company which reassures me that my budget is well protected"
Chris Whiting
Verified Buyer
"After being turned on to click guardian by my seo team I have found it an invaluable resource. Roy and the support team are first class and always helpful and for me andequally important, proactive. Highly recommended. 5*"
Craig Hargreaves
Verified Buyer
"If your spending over £100 plus a day, I would readily recommend to give it a go for three months as a trail - You can weed out all the competitors who click on your adverts with their various IP locations, home and work and prevent they from seeing them again so they will think their adverts are at the top of goggle or your not advertising any more"
James McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"Saved money during the trial, easy to setup and customer support exceeded my initial expectations."
Jason Gould
Verified Buyer
"From the moment I caontacted them they couldn't of been more helpful . They set up the whole PPC with no problems and kept me informed throughout. Now it's up and running we have regular conversations and they are always at the end of the phone ."
Milosz Krasinski
Verified Buyer
"Finally, the solution much needed has arrived. Works immensely. Well done guys!"
Geoff Maunder
Verified Buyer
"Saved me a fortune the day I started using Click Guardian. I was getting so many wasted clicks on my advert before using them. Now I am protected and no more wasted clicks, simple! Don't bother looking anywhere else! Roy and his team are so easy to talk to and they offer great advice with a very simple set up procedure. Many thanks Geoff Maunder Gas Engineer"
"It did what it said on the tin. very happy with the service provided."
Simon Coward
Verified Buyer
"Had to speak to these afew times with regard to my AdWords account. I can't praise them highly enough. Customer service is faultless and even gave me some very valuable advice. 100% recommend. Thanks guys."
Craig Lennox
Verified Buyer
"I had not realised just how many people, fraudulently or not, click on your Adwords multiple times. At first we set the click threshold to 10 and got quite a few but moved it down to 5 and we stop serving ads to 12-15 people a day...not sure if anyone else can afford to let 12-15 people click their adwords advertisements 5+ times a day but I am glad that we no longer have to!"
Click Guardian is rated 4.98 based on 48 reviews