Click Guardian Reviews

Read Click Guardian Reviews

01245 206211

roy@clickguardian.co.uk

Office N, The Dutch Barn, Old Park Farm

Excellent level of service, extremely helpful and knew exactly what I required assistance with! Everyone I was in contact with was really polite and professional.
Setup was easy and support a pleasure to deal with. This tool has already saved us way more than the monthly subscription fee. If you use Google Ads then you need Click Guardian!
Setup is super easy and the new V2 dashboard is very clear and intuitive. With the increasing cost per click on Google/Bing Ads, it is very important to make sure competitors and bots don't drain your budget.

Support is also great. Any queries or problems are dealt with in a timely manner.
Click Guardian is hands down one of the best companies I have dealt with when it comes to customer service. Roy has been extremely helpful during the onboarding process as have the rest of the team when it comes to support. Any time I have a question, I open up their Live Chat and I have an answer within minutes. Every single company should follow in their footsteps.
The service itself is best in class. We started with a 14-day trial on one website and have seen savings of more than £10,000 on our PPC bill. We had no alternative but to put all of our PPC sites onto Click Guardian and are expecting to see savings in excess of £500,000 per year. It's a no-brainer. Fantastic service, fantastic team, an absolute pleasure to do business with. Keep up the great work!
Click Guardian is a great product. We have been using it for a year now and would not dream of going elsewhere for Ad fraud protection. Anyone who runs and Ad campaign needs this software! It has paid for itself literally 1000's of times over. Roy (the boss) is a top bloke and always has time for me when I call or email, he has wisely picked his team and has some talented staff working for him. *****10 Stars*****
I have only been using the tool for around 2 months however I have already noticed a number of 'invalid' clicks. Also, the ability to create rules such as excessive clicking etc has definitely helped monitor and block unwanted spend.
This is a great product, very useful, saves the money. I recommend it to all digital marketing agencies as a must have tool! The ClickGuardian support is great, fast and really helpful, especially Roy.
V2 is easier, quicker to set up and overall better than their V1 version of their click fraud software.
As a long time user of ClickGuardian, I can wholeheartedly recommend them to other agencies & advertisers especially in very competitive niches.
Using Click Guardian is simple and easy. The dashboard is clear and informative and enables you to control your criteria to suit your business. It is well worth the monthly spend and it has saved my company money as we are no longer paying for the fraudulent clicks.
I suffered the expense of invalid clicks for years but since installing Click Guardian the problem is a thing of the past. I would recommend Click Guardian to any online business. It gives immediate peace of mind and the cost is negligible. Couldn't be more satisfied.
Excellent product and service, well recommend if you are paying for online ads, very easy to set up and use. good value to - regards Mick Dunne Director Upskill Training
We've been using Click Guardian for several years now and we're really happy with the service they've provided during that time. They've saved us an absolute fortune!
We have been using Click Guardian for about a year now and have found the service invaluable in every way. Protection is paramount these days and we feel very safe in the hands of this company.
Amazing service from the guys at Click Guardian.
Very fast response and expert advice when needed.
Great product with a fantastic team behind it!
Thanks again guys will be calling again soon for another set up
I have been using ClickGuardian for over 3 years.

Not only has the service saved me a fortune from fraudulent clicks, the price/service is second-to-none.

Any support requests are met by immediate answers and resolutions.

I highly recommend!
Click Guardian is an excellent product and service. I have been using it for 2 years now and I'm sure it has saved me plenty of money in all that time. The customer service is excellent which is a big plus, the price is good value for money and once it is setup, the system runs like clockwork. The daily email updates first thing in the morning are ideal so I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has paid online advertising.
This plugin has saved me countless wasted Ad dollars by stopping the "happy clickers" who keep clicking on the same ad over and over again. Research shows that the chances of you converting after someone keeps clicking your ads over and over again are almost nil. It's given me peace of mind that this plugin is blocking both these people, and malicious clicks on my Adwords account. I highly recommend this!
Click Guardian are an incredible bunch, with limitless knowledge and a genuine desire to help - would highly recommend
We started using Click Guardian around 6 months ago and instantly found that we were saving money on our pay per click campaigns. It became apparent when we found that our daily budget was not being used due to the savings we were experiencing. i would recommend Click Guardian if you are spending money on a PPC campaign.
This is a fantastic service. Really good value for money. Would highly recommend to any business using AdWords.
Click Guardian is rated 4.97 based on 76 reviews