Click Guardian Reviews

Read Click Guardian Reviews

01245 206211

roy@clickguardian.co.uk

Office N, The Dutch Barn, Old Park Farm

The Click Guardian service has helped tremendously with reducing unwanted over clicking on my website, this service is a must for all serious PPC campaigns. A simple and easy to use service that I cannot now do without.
Very good service and does what its meant to
I think the Click Guardian service is fantastic, stops a lot of paranoia and great to see what’s a natural click and paid click.
Support throughout the setup process was good, all communications with them have also been very good. The setup was easier than we expected and the system was up and running within 10 minutes as advertised. We've been using Click Guardian for a month now and in that time it's noticeable that the problem we have has subsided. Very happy with all aspects of the service!
Click guardian has saved me money And a lots of time from invalid clicks on my google Adwords. If you have a problem I would definitely recommend click guardian
After trialling Click Guardian on 1 of my sites I'm now signed up for 3! Highly recommended & great value for money.
Running a business in the very competitive industry of locksmithing click fraud on our Adwords account can be a major issue, one that we needed taking care of, after hearing good things about click guardian from another locksmiths we gave them ago. It was easy to set up and install into our campaigns and we now know that we have the click fraud that we were getting on Adwords taken care of. The service from the click guardian team has been excellent and also the ongoing support, would recommend to anyone with an Adwords campaign
I am the Digital Marketing Manager for the company I work for and we have found Click Guardian invaluable. Each month we are saving money from invalid clicks and it is also great peace of mind to know competitors aren't making us spend more money on Google Adwords than necessary. The set up was quick and easy and any support queries are always answered in a timely manor. I would definitely recommend this service.
We have used click guardian for a number of years. It has been a useful tool in combatting fraudulent clicks in AdWords. I would highly recommend their service.
Good facility to have as it blocks any fraudulent clicking which in turns affects business
Roy, was able to explained very clearly the benefits of protecting our Google Adword campaign by using Click Guardian. Our company operates in the very competitive double glazing industry, where less ethical competitors often resort to underhand tactics in an attempt to win orders. In the first few days of operation several fraud attempts were prevented. The straight forward reporting system gives instant piece of mind and has allowed us double our monthly PPC expenditure in the knowledge we are not falling victim to fraud. Paul at Mr Window Ltd (Essex).
The amount it costs you to have a click guardian account saves you hundreds a month in google ads revenue. An amazing idea, amazing company, Roy & Dan were both very helpful and I would defiantly recommend them to anyone who uses Google Ads!!
Click Guardian is rated 4.97 based on 72 reviews