Click Guardian Reviews

Read Click Guardian Reviews

01245 206211

roy@clickguardian.co.uk

Office N, The Dutch Barn, Old Park Farm

Great friendly service, and some useful fraud alerting.
First of all, the most obvious bonus is that click fraud prevention actually worked. As a locksmith in a highly competitive market I was losing a lot of money per month to fraudulent clicks and while it took 2 clicks to trigger the net, it was immediately obvious who the offenders are/were.

The second super feature is that CG auto bans those IP addresses and while this can potentially block a real customer or two, the sheer amount of fraud it blocked was worth any potential loss.

And for £20 - £40 per month? A no brainer for any serious Adwords user.
Excellent and personal customer service. Setup was very simple and we now have the piece of mind that our AdWords budget is going to good use. Obvious beneficial results with regards to invalid click rates too. Would recommend Click Guardian to anyone managing an AdWords account and budget.
Very easy to set up, with clear informative weekly reports.
Easy to work with and great support. The automated software gives us something that the AdWords platform cannot provide.
We have used Click Guardian for about 6 weeks, in that time it has stopped more than 500 malicious or unnecessary clicks to our adwords account, potentially saving us £thousands over the course of the year. It is one of the best business decisions we've ever made!
Always extremely helpful and keen to offer good and useful advice. Wouldn’t be without them! Thanks Click Guardian
This is an amazing product to have working for you in the background. Click fraud is a massive problem and especially damaging to small businesses like mine. You get email alerts, which gives you the IP addresses of fraudulent clicks and the programme automatically blocks these IP addresses, which prevents the draining of your advertising budget. Especially impressive, is the way the programme detects repeat fraudulent clicks, from IP addresses that are already blocked: it notifies you of this in the dashboard as well as giving you the option to have a weekly summary of all activity, including organic clicks sent to your email. I highly recommend this product to any business looking to stop fraudulent clicks and I especially recommend this to small businesses - It's been a God send for me. Vey happy with this product.
Quick response and they are really helpful walking you through the set up. Really good customer service.
My CPA dropped massively since adding Click Guardian. I have used other companies in the past and the CPA has gone up, I noticed that others have a long redirect when the user clicks the ads which could explain this. Click Guardian don't have this issue so for me they are the best by far!
Good solution for click fraud issues.
Easy to use and to install.
Friendly Staff and fast response time.
I signed up for the 2 week free trial and had 4 IP addresses blocked. Don’t sound like a huge amount but it made a big difference with my adwords budget so much so I decided to sign up long term. Thanks also like how you can see the IPs that where blocked and the area!

Thanks guys would gladly recommend.

Daniel Wiltshire (London gutter clean)
Great software - really easy to use and customer service is outstanding!
We have been using Click Guardian over the last several months. We have waited to post a review because the results achieved were unbelievable, i can confirm that this is one of the best investments we have made. Saving us hundreds of pounds, allowing us to invest in other areas of web development. We where so impressed, we asked Roy and his Team what other services they provide and now use them to manage our Google Adwords Campaigns. Again another service we are very happy with.
Click Guardian have worked wonders over the past couple of weeks while we have been under direct attack from competitor companies in our sector. Their service has allowed me to get a couple of extra hours sleep a night knowing that my budget is safe from click frauds.
I was indirectly using click guardian through a third party who were managing my adwords campaign. When that company went under I was worried I wouldn't find a comparable service. Turned out that for 10% of what I was paying them I could use the click guardian service.
In the locksmith industry there are many unscrupulous competitors who employ click fraud to get their way...
Overall click guardian has saved me a small fortune and I genuinely believe that if I hadn't used their service, my business wouldn't be what it is today. Good work guys and an excellent product.

Richard
I am notified when Click Guardian has detected a threat to my company which reassures me that my budget is well protected
After being turned on to click guardian by my seo team I have found it an invaluable resource. Roy and the support team are first class and always helpful and for me andequally important, proactive.
Highly recommended. 5*
If your spending over £100 plus a day, I would readily recommend to give it a go for three months as a trail -
You can weed out all the competitors who click on your adverts with their various IP locations, home and work and prevent they from seeing them again so they will think their adverts are at the top of goggle or your not advertising any more
Saved money during the trial, easy to setup and customer support exceeded my initial expectations.
Click Guardian is rated 4.97 based on 75 reviews