CJ Skinhealth Reviews

CJ Skinhealth 5 star review on 20th January 2019
Charles
CJ Skinhealth 5 star review on 12th October 2018
Charlotte
This series/these products really didn't fit my skin and the SPF is significantly sub-par. Started using it mid-May and stopped last week, late-July, as my skin had gotten to the worst point that it has been at in years.

The deterioration of my skin was slow initially but speed up as time went on. Early July I went on holidays and quickly noticed that the SPF in the cream wasn't close to 30. Got badly burnt from the sun right away. The next day I tried a patch of normal SPF 30 and a patch of the moisturiser next to each other on my arm, the part with the moisturiser was red after only two hours and there was nothing on the patch with the normal SPF. So these went in the bin.

Facial cleaning/moisturiser won't fit everyones skin and that is fine but for the SPF being this poor is really not okey for this expensive of a product.
We're sorry that you've had this experience. One of our skin specialists would like to talk to you about your skin and we offer a love them or get a full refund policy. Please can you email us at hello@cjskinhealth.com because the review is anonymous. If you are able to send back the products then that would help as we could analyse them, we will of course pay for postage. The SPF has been independently tested and verified at SPF 30 so we would like to investigate into why you've had this experience and having your products back would be helpful.
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.84 based on 121 reviews