CJ Skinhealth Reviews

About CJ Skinhealth:

www.cjskinhealth.com

james@cjskinhealth.com

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
CJ Skinhealth 5 star review on 15th October 2019
Charles
CJ Skinhealth 5 star review on 12th October 2018
Charlotte
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with skinhealth products. I bought this for the first time, really satisfied.
Very happy with the moisturiser and love that it has everything in one.
Good service too.
Excellent product we just love it, thank you
Hi,
The moisturiser is good but the face wash seems to burn my skin so not very good for me I gave it to my gf.
As I have sensitive skin but the moisturiser seems ok at present.
Thanks
Sehr angenehm auf der Haut. Sonnenschutz und angenehmer Duft.
It's an amazing product. I wouldn't use any other product as eventually I found a fabulous skincare that actually works.

Also excellent customer service and quick respond.

Thank you ever so much.

Best regards.
Products are very light and easy on skin.
Such an incredible product range! I really like the ‘Enhance & Protect’ which has been amazing. I use it day-to-day, but really enjoy the protection while I ride or surf. Well done!
I’m this is the first face care product that has ever worked for my sensitive skin! At the moment in Canada the air is cold and dry, and mix that with triathlon training my skin is usually dry! I am very impressed. I would just wish the shipping would be cheaper for over here, as I had to pay $35 at the post office in duty taxes :(
These products feels luxurious on my skin. The cleanser is great to use with or without water and the moisturiser blends into my skin very well. I love the smell and the texture. Friends have complimented me on my skin recently so it must be doing something good!
I have combination skin but now in the winter time, i spend a lot of time doing my swim training indoors in the pool and my skin suffers with that. on the other hand the bike and run are still outdoors and uv protection is compulsory. finally found a product that doesn't burn or itch on my skin. love the texture of the cleanse and the mild fragrance of both. bought the 50ml bottles and they last. handy for travelling on top
Really happy with these products (this was a repeat order) and have to say customer service is always spot on...would recommend 100%
Great products, my skin feel amazing after every workout!
Very skin-friendly and economical to use
Really like the cleanser, skin feels clean and clear, pores look reduced without drying out the skin.
Love the moisturiser, esp with the high spf. Leaves skin feeling hydrated without being greasy. Makeup goes on well afterwards.
Easy, simple skincare routine. Small amount of product goes a long way so very cost effective too.
These are up there with the best skincare products I’ve ever used. So simple, and great gifts that my friends love too.
One of the best creams Ive used yet,
I have dry, itchy and highly sensitive skin and It is working beautifully...
I olan on keeping up with this and a bonus that it isnt tested on animals.
Skin cream is simply marvellous. Cleansing gel could remove make up a little more effectively, otherwise it's a nice product.
CJ Skinhealth has improved my daily routine immensely. I've struggled with my skin from a young age due to the industry that I'm in! I travel a lot and I'm constantly on shoots using make up which causes breakouts. However, these products have helped so much. I feel a lot healthier and refreshed after this simple routine every day. I don't stress about my skin anymore! CJ Skinhealth is the future!
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.86 based on 115 reviews