CJ Skinhealth Reviews

CJ Skinhealth 5 star review on 20th January 2019
Charles
CJ Skinhealth 5 star review on 12th October 2018
Charlotte
Texture and result is so good ingredients are perfect but the perfume is awful. I can not use it because smells like an old house. I think people dont need perfumed products because its a nasty and unnecessary chemical. Waited for this product 4weeks I am so disappointed.
So excited for this new sustainable packaging! These products are amazing for my skin, and now amazing for the planet too. Win-win.
This has become my go to moisturiser; it stays on during sport, is really light to wear and not greasy at all. Plus the added bonus of SPF so no sunscreen needed on top! As someone with sensitive skin that flares up at most new products this has never given me an adverse reaction. Great customer service too, highly recommend this product.
Love the products. Not greasy at all and the packaging seems really robust!
CJ Skinhealth 5 star review on 29th June 2021
I love the product. It has a subtle refreshing fragrance but it doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't feel greasy. I am just disappointed as I dropped it and the pump broke off. My own fault though!
Super quick and straight forward to use. No faff which I love. My skin feels great as well 😌
Number one moisturizer! Very efficient. SPF30 a great bonus, especially if you like outdoor sports.
I've been using both the Active Cleanse and the Enhance & Protect for over a year now and I am hooked!! They smell so good, leave my skin so hydrated and soft, and you can't beat the simple two-step process -- perfect for active lifestyles. Love, love, love!
Great product, loved it and will buy again - thanks !
Read up on the products after hearing a few people on Instagram using them. So I thought I’d give it a go! I suffer with oily combination skin & something I have struggled with for years to try and find the best product. I also do a lot of cycling and train about 10hours a week so as you can imagine i get very sweaty!! Since using these products my skin is not as oily I’m not breaking out as much (only when I have to wear a face mask!!!) my skin is glowing! And now I’m hardly wearing makeup to make me cover up or to make me look not so dull looking!
Yes I am using the preps and very pleased I will be recommending to my friends.
Hydratation très bonne après le sport 👍🏻. Je recommande
I find this is a great day cream, especially for outdoor activities. I get less wind burn and red skin since I started using it.
Turned my skin around--great at combating sunscreen, sweat, and chlorine!
Excellent products for daily care, especially with sport in between. Thank you for these lovely products.
This series/these products really didn't fit my skin and the SPF is significantly sub-par. Started using it mid-May and stopped last week, late-July, as my skin had gotten to the worst point that it has been at in years. The deterioration of my skin was slow initially but speed up as time went on. Early July I went on holidays and quickly noticed that the SPF in the cream wasn't close to 30. Got badly burnt from the sun right away. The next day I tried a patch of normal SPF 30 and a patch of the moisturiser next to each other on my arm, the part with the moisturiser was red after only two hours and there was nothing on the patch with the normal SPF. So these went in the bin. Facial cleaning/moisturiser won't fit everyones skin and that is fine but for the SPF being this poor is really not okey for this expensive of a product.
We're sorry that you've had this experience. One of our skin specialists would like to talk to you about your skin and we offer a love them or get a full refund policy. Please can you email us at hello@cjskinhealth.com because the review is anonymous. If you are able to send back the products then that would help as we could analyse them, we will of course pay for postage. The SPF has been independently tested and verified at SPF 30 so we would like to investigate into why you've had this experience and having your products back would be helpful.
I am so impressed with these products. My skin has never felt better, it stands up to training without making my eyes sting, and I feel fully protected by the SPF. Thank you CJ Skinhealth, worth every penny!
Very impressed with the difference already in just 3 weeks! Will not use anything else now!
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.83 based on 134 reviews