CJ Skinhealth Reviews

Charles
CJ Skinhealth 5 star review on 12th October 2018
Charlotte
More Photos & Videos
Excellent products for daily care, especially with sport in between. Thank you for these lovely products.
This series/these products really didn't fit my skin and the SPF is significantly sub-par. Started using it mid-May and stopped last week, late-July, as my skin had gotten to the worst point that it has been at in years.

The deterioration of my skin was slow initially but speed up as time went on. Early July I went on holidays and quickly noticed that the SPF in the cream wasn't close to 30. Got badly burnt from the sun right away. The next day I tried a patch of normal SPF 30 and a patch of the moisturiser next to each other on my arm, the part with the moisturiser was red after only two hours and there was nothing on the patch with the normal SPF. So these went in the bin.

Facial cleaning/moisturiser won't fit everyones skin and that is fine but for the SPF being this poor is really not okey for this expensive of a product.
We're sorry that you've had this experience. One of our skin specialists would like to talk to you about your skin and we offer a love them or get a full refund policy. Please can you email us at hello@cjskinhealth.com because the review is anonymous. If you are able to send back the products then that would help as we could analyse them, we will of course pay for postage. The SPF has been independently tested and verified at SPF 30 so we would like to investigate into why you've had this experience and having your products back would be helpful.
I am so impressed with these products. My skin has never felt better, it stands up to training without making my eyes sting, and I feel fully protected by the SPF. Thank you CJ Skinhealth, worth every penny!
Very impressed with the difference already in just 3 weeks! Will not use anything else now!
Very happy with skinhealth products. I bought this for the first time, really satisfied.
Very happy with the moisturiser and love that it has everything in one.
Good service too.
Excellent product we just love it, thank you
Hi,
The moisturiser is good but the face wash seems to burn my skin so not very good for me I gave it to my gf.
As I have sensitive skin but the moisturiser seems ok at present.
Thanks
Sehr angenehm auf der Haut. Sonnenschutz und angenehmer Duft.
It's an amazing product. I wouldn't use any other product as eventually I found a fabulous skincare that actually works.

Also excellent customer service and quick respond.

Thank you ever so much.

Best regards.
Products are very light and easy on skin.
Such an incredible product range! I really like the ‘Enhance & Protect’ which has been amazing. I use it day-to-day, but really enjoy the protection while I ride or surf. Well done!
I’m this is the first face care product that has ever worked for my sensitive skin! At the moment in Canada the air is cold and dry, and mix that with triathlon training my skin is usually dry! I am very impressed. I would just wish the shipping would be cheaper for over here, as I had to pay $35 at the post office in duty taxes :(
These products feels luxurious on my skin. The cleanser is great to use with or without water and the moisturiser blends into my skin very well. I love the smell and the texture. Friends have complimented me on my skin recently so it must be doing something good!
I have combination skin but now in the winter time, i spend a lot of time doing my swim training indoors in the pool and my skin suffers with that. on the other hand the bike and run are still outdoors and uv protection is compulsory. finally found a product that doesn't burn or itch on my skin. love the texture of the cleanse and the mild fragrance of both. bought the 50ml bottles and they last. handy for travelling on top
Really happy with these products (this was a repeat order) and have to say customer service is always spot on...would recommend 100%
Great products, my skin feel amazing after every workout!
Very skin-friendly and economical to use
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.84 based on 120 reviews