UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green Reviews

About UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green:

Specialist Dental Centre

info@UKDentalSpecialists.co.uk

216a Watford road,Chiswell Green,

My experience was surprising pleasant considering I had a root canal done. The procedure itself was relatively pain free. I am very happy with the results.
Good explanation of treatment, friendly attitude in the dental room, good atmosphere with nice music which helped distract during a lengthy (but not painful) procedure.
no pain explained the procedure well and the staff were friendly and helpful
The treatment was 2nd to none.
But unfortunately the front desk staff were bordering on being rude, such a shame, first point of contact & let the whole system down
Very clear and good advice.
I was very impressed with the expert treatment I got from Dr Claudio Peru...thank you.
good job done with my teeth
Kind staff and effective treatment
Very business like and efficient. Not a lot of patient/dentist interaction when being treated. Very expensive.
A clean, professional first impression. Dr Peru was excellent and gave me good guidance through the options that are available for my treatment.
I have been for a root canal and was greeted very well and the procedure was broken down to what will be carried out. I was shocked as I had very little pain, I guess that's what you get when dealing with professionals.
Great job.
Thank you for leaving your review. We are pleased to hear your experience was better than you thought it would be. We are a Specialist Centre and aim to provided the most professional care possible.
UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green is rated 4.90 based on 156 reviews