Chiswell Green Dental Centre Reviews

info@chiswellgreendental.co.uk

216a Watford road,Chiswell Green,

Janice Tomlin
Verified Buyer
"A brief note to follow-up on my treatment a few weeks ago and to thank you, Etienne and your team for fantastic experience on that day. From the pre-treatment assessment, the pre-treatment call from Etienne to assure me, to the onsite treatment I received from you, Etienne and your team was outstanding. Not only did you perform the root canal treatment with great success but also put right the crown that was installed by my former dental surgery and it's now comfortable and causes no problem. I have never had the sedation treatment before and while was somewhat nervous, it was the best experience. Following treatment, to my surprise, I had very little pain and recovered very quickly. Thank you again and I hope that should I need extensive treatment in the future, I can come back again. I would also like to thank Amit Maisuria for recommending you and the sedation treatment which, without any doubt, was the very best treatment for me."
"My experience was surprising pleasant considering I had a root canal done. The procedure itself was relatively pain free. I am very happy with the results."
"Good explanation of treatment, friendly attitude in the dental room, good atmosphere with nice music which helped distract during a lengthy (but not painful) procedure."
"no pain explained the procedure well and the staff were friendly and helpful"
"Lovely dental centre and Dr Kalsi is an excellent dentist, despite having a rather nervous client"
"Warm friendly staff and excellent treatment from Dr Peru"
"They were efficient and on time and sent good reminders out prior to the appointment"
"I was referred by my local dentist for implant surgery. The treatment I had was excellent and the receptionists were always welcoming and helpful. Dr Patel carefully explained all the procedures to me before treatment, ensured I was happy with everything and made me feel at ease. I followed his advice post-treatments and had no problems. Thank you so much!"
"All staff were very friendly. the treatment I received was first class. Each dentist that I saw explained everything fully and I was put at ease. From the treatment I have received, I would highly recommend this practice."
Rakhi Shah
Verified Buyer
"Gentle and caring.didn’t rush with the treatment and gave detailed information about the treatment.took on board the fact that I do not like injections in my mouth,and I didn’t feel it as advised"
"About the treatment absolutely fine."
"The treatment was 2nd to none. But unfortunately the front desk staff were bordering on being rude, such a shame, first point of contact & let the whole system down"
"Very clear and good advice."
"Efficient booking system. Very flexible re changing appointment Regular emails as reminders. Very skilled professional dentist- Claudio Peru. Informative. After care call appreciated"
"I first saw Dr Jashme Patel in March 2017 to assess the gum swelling associated with a tooth that had previously had root canal treatment twice, Unfortunately an infection had taken hold again, and a cyst was suspected. This was confirmed by x-ray. Dr Patel explained the options and risks very clearly, (including the risks posed by a nerve nearby) but I decided the best and least complicated option was to sacrifice the tooth because this would give the best access to remove the cyst. When I saw her again in May for this operation she explained that she had consulted one of her senior colleagues who approved of her suggested course of action, which gave me additional confidence. The operation went exactly as planned. I was expecting pain or at least considerable discomfort for several days, but in fact the discomfort had eased by teatime the same day, and by 8pm the discomfort had gone and I slept normally overnight! No further problems cropped up, the stitches were removed a few weeks later, and when I saw Jashme finally in November the gum had healed well and the x-ray showed the jawbone is repairing itself well. To sum up, I was very happy with Jashme,s calm professionalism and thoroughness, and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone else."
"I was given a clear explanation of the treatment and what would happen. I felt some discomfort but no pain and was happy with the way the procedure was carried out."
"Treatment was prompt, efficient and successful. Staff were friendly and helpful, and the dentist explained everything in a way I could understand."
"Staff are friendly and highly competent."
"I needed urgent treatment and was treated with care, concern and efficiency. The quality of treatment was of a very high standard from experienced, competent and confident practioners."
Carl Kindinger
Verified Buyer
"Dr Peru's competence in treating me is evidenced by two root canal treatments over the last few years that have gone very well. In addition he explains the procedures well and is personable. I do not have wait too long in his surgery when I have an appointment."
Chiswell Green Dental Centre is rated 4.91 based on 142 reviews