UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green Reviews

About UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green: Specialist Dental Centre

info@UKDentalSpecialists.co.uk

216a Watford road,Chiswell Green,

Telephone
"Excellent service but VERY VERY expensive compared to private surgeries. Was not informed before treatment what it would cost. At least 50% higher than any other private dentists. I will say the treatment was good."
"Amazing saved my tooth very professional and friendly would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent service, friendly staff and great facilities. Highly recommended."
"I had to see different specialists as I had a variety of problems to sort out before they could start restoration of my teeth. All of them were caring and looked after me extremely well. Would highly recommend."
"Before coming to Chiswell Green it would be fair to say I was petrified about having root canal treatment. Was worried they'd not be able to treat the tooth and I'd need an extraction. It turns out all my fears were totally unnecessary. As soon as I walked through the door I was put at ease. The dentist and dental nurse who carried out the treatment were both lovely and very gentle. They quickly reassured me and explained exactly what they were going to do. Throughout the treatment they explained what was going on. Checked that I was ok and comfortable. They were able to save the tooth through root canal treatment. Whilst this took longer than a normal filling I felt the procedure was actually less painful when I had my last filling. Don't put off going to see them the fear of treatment in my experience is so much worse than the actual procedure. At not time during which I was in any pain. Afterwards there are some twinges which is to be expected but I've been able to enjoy breakfast and a cup of tea the following day and even felt up to going back to my usual exercise class! Thank you so much to everyone at Chiswell Green Dental Centre."
"Extremely good practice. Dr Peru made me feel very welcome and gave me confidence in his work and knowledge. Cutting edge equipment used which really impressed me. Reception staff were very nice and so helpful when I needed an emergency appointment due to a lot of pain. Friendly and highly professional practice."
"I recently visited Chiswell Green DC as I was in excruciating pain. The last work I had on my tooth was at 12 years old when I needed a filling.(40 YEARS AGO) . I was extremely anxious, when I saw Dr Peru who immediately put me at ease as he informed me I needed urgent root canal. I reluctantly agreed to go ahead without sedation and Dr Peru was true to his word- it was pain free and very relaxing. Thank you for restoring my faith in dentistry. Hopefully I wont need to return but if i do , I will be very happy to revisit Chiswell Green !"
"I cannot praise the Chiswell Green Dental Centre highly enough. I was assured by my Endodontist that my root canal treatment would be a pain-free experience - and it was. No pain either during or afterwards. Dr Peru and his team were reassuring, attentive and every step of the treatment was explained clearly and patiently. I could not have asked for a better dental experience."
"high quality in all aspects. waiting area, dental treatment"
"I found the experience and treatment excellent and had the upmost confidence in Dr C Peru. I found him to be very professional and caring."
"I am so impressed with the integrity and professionalism of Dr Peru giving me objective advice rather than going forward straight away with potentially costly treatment.x"
"I found the atmosphere at the clinic pleasant and efficient Dr Burkghi was most helpful and a pleasure to be with throughout the procedure. Graham Letten"
"I am a very nervous patient. Dr Peru and his nurse made me feel relaxed, calm, were reassuring and made me feel I had control during the whole process. All the staff were extremely professional and caring."
"I was referred by my own dentist for further investigation and possible treatment for a dental problem. I have always been nervous of going to the dentist and being sent to a completely new practice filled me with dread. I shouldn't have worried as the client care team were very welcoming and when I saw Kostas he put my mind at rest. I found him to be sympathetic, thorough and explained everything well. I felt reassured and had no worries going for my next appointment. The practice is easy to find with parking on site. It benefits from being on a main road and not being in the centre of St. Albans or Watford so no major traffic worries. I would strongly recommend."
"A brief note to follow-up on my treatment a few weeks ago and to thank you, Etienne and your team for fantastic experience on that day. From the pre-treatment assessment, the pre-treatment call from Etienne to assure me, to the onsite treatment I received from you, Etienne and your team was outstanding. Not only did you perform the root canal treatment with great success but also put right the crown that was installed by my former dental surgery and it's now comfortable and causes no problem. I have never had the sedation treatment before and while was somewhat nervous, it was the best experience. Following treatment, to my surprise, I had very little pain and recovered very quickly. Thank you again and I hope that should I need extensive treatment in the future, I can come back again. I would also like to thank Amit Maisuria for recommending you and the sedation treatment which, without any doubt, was the very best treatment for me."
"My experience was surprising pleasant considering I had a root canal done. The procedure itself was relatively pain free. I am very happy with the results."
"Good explanation of treatment, friendly attitude in the dental room, good atmosphere with nice music which helped distract during a lengthy (but not painful) procedure."
"no pain explained the procedure well and the staff were friendly and helpful"
"Lovely dental centre and Dr Kalsi is an excellent dentist, despite having a rather nervous client"
"Warm friendly staff and excellent treatment from Dr Peru"
UK Dental Specialists at Chiswell Green is rated 4.90 based on 156 reviews