Childrensalon Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Childrensalon
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Childrensalon made you happy

"I paid next day delivery last Thursday for Friday. my partner was in but I get a msg saying unable to deliver with a pic of my door. so paid further charge for Saturday delivery,my partner open the front door and shouted the dpd driver just got in the van and drove off. was talking to my neighbour today who asked what was I expecting Friday as the driver did not get out the car took the pic from the van window. I wanted the parcel for my daughter christening love your service normally, but so upset as they have still not arrived."
Are you Childrensalon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"CHILDRENSALON IS VERY GOOD ON-LINE SHOPPING FOR SHOPPING."
"This store sells only beautiful childrens clothes and ships extremely quickly.. they are my go to for anything i need for my child"
"Beautiful leopard print fur jacket for my 3 year old granddaughter just received.............gorgeous product, super fast delivery and as always beautifully packaged, a delight to receive & open!! Keep up the good work"
"Order finalised 18th febuary and Tuesday 20th the parcel was received in Malta. Excellent and extremely quick service."
"Fast and reliable delivery, always a little treat enclosed with your order for your child."
"Good service and fast delivery.. Easy of you need return"
"easy to chose and pay, low shipping rate"
"I love all the clothes the quality is amazing! Love the website too"
"The service , the prompt response when I had a query in Chat. The Quality of their Clothings products and Items. And the delivery."
Childrensalon is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews