Chartex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chartex
Read Chartex  Reviews

About Chartex :

Chartered Surveyors working in residential & commercial property, offering a variety of services and excellent local knowledge in and around Belper, Derby and the Peak District. We also cover all of Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Sheffield & Coventry

Tell us how Chartex made you happy
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Chartex. Extremely quick to get back to my enquiry and were more than happy to discuss my concerns about my new prospective purchase on the phone. The report was turned around incredibly quickly after inspection.
I engaged Chartex to undertake a Homebuyers survey for a property we are buying. The process of booking and paying for this was easy and efficient. The report itself was absolutely excellent. I friend who is a builder commented that it's one of the best surveys he's ever seen, both in terms of quality and the detail and accuracy within the report itself. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
Great communication. Speedy service. Sound advice. All at the right price.
Professional service from a fantastic company. I found Carla and Hu to be very thorough with their dealings, I can't praise them enough. I was very impressed by their quick time turnaround, efficiency and effectiveness. They were always open to questions about the survey and any follow up support as necessary
We were recommended Chartex Surveyors by a friend after receiving a poor service from a previous surveyors elsewhere. The service we then received at Chartex highlighted to us what an amazing job Carla and Hugh do!

The value that they provide is above and beyond, the homebuyers was presented in a user friendly report with a traffic light system making it easy to follow. The report provided an in-depth look into all areas of the property and was sent to us within a matter of hours of completion.

Hugh then took the time out to answer any questions we had, offering us advice and support. We would highly recommend Chartex for a professional and trustworthy service!
Chartex carried out a homebuyer survey on a property I am buying. I have been very impressed by the service they have given, very quick turn aroud which is extremely quick.. In particular, the survey is extremely detailed and very clear. It makes it very easy to identify all of the work that will need to be done on the property and provides clear guidance on the level of concern of any problems identified. The seller and agent might not like them but whoever is looking to get e report do not hesitate to choose them. It will scares you but at least you know that you are not going to spend money on something that going to cause you trouble in the future.
A professional survey, open to questions and queries, and fully prepared to offer follow-up support and guidance.
Excellent service from start to finish and great communication. Hugh got the report back to me within a couple of hours of doing the survey. I would highly recommend Chartex, they defiantly did not dissapoint.
Excellent
Very professional and friendly staff. Excellent, clear report with helpful pictures. Very reasonable price. Quick response by email.
Hugh Broadbent carried out our rating appeal and we were very pleased with the outcome. We achieved a large reduction in the rates payable and also received a significant refund. Highly recommended.
I retained Chartex to resolve an issue we had with the council regarding business rates. They refused to adjust our liability in line with the alterations we had made to the building. Namely converting a showroom into a number of small rentable offices. Following two valuations from local council officers and two failed re evaluations, Hugh Broadbent of Chartex took up the mantel and within a few weeks we received a significant rebate. Needless to say we were both relieved and delighted with the service. I heartily recommend Chartex.
Good prompt service
Very good service. Have used the service before.
Chartex visit made me feel confident and happy about my property!
Brilliant service from Chartex: easy to make the booking (even at short notice they were able to accommodate our needs), quick turn around on the report and above all a detailed and thorough report. For our building survey Hugh captured in photographs examples of his findings, which helped to illustrate the issues well. He was also happy to explain the main points of his findings to us, which was very helpful. We felt it was an accurate and full picture of the condition of the house.
Fantastic company, professional throughout