Chartex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chartex
Read Chartex  Reviews

About Chartex :

Chartered Surveyors working in residential & commercial property, offering a variety of services and excellent local knowledge in and around Belper, Derby and the Peak District. We also cover all of Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Sheffield & Coventry

Tell us how Chartex made you happy
Hugh's report was extremely thorough, and he made himself available for no less than 3 follow up calls afterwards to clarify sections I was unsure about and answer additional questions I had (he was clear he was happy to take more calls if I needed).

Ultimately, Hugh's inspection revealed issues with the property that I was not aware of, which would have costed me upwards of £15,000 to fully remediate - I am very glad these were found before purchasing the property! Following that, Carla provided me with invaluable advice in how to approach my follow up conversations with the vendor.

I can't think of a single suggestion for how Chartex could improve their service - they were friendly, helpful, and responsive every step of the way, and I had total confidence that they had my best interests at heart from the moment I got in touch with them.
Chartex provide an invaluable service! The depth of the building surveys that we have had carried out are second to none. Hugh's explinations are clear and easy to understand and his follow up calls add even more detail. I would not buy a property without having Hugh survey it first as his surveys really give you a comprehensive view of a properties condition. Amazing service! Thanks
Chartex provide an excellent service from start to finish. After booking a valuation online, Carla got in touch to confirm a date and was very polite and helpful. Hugh arrived at my house exactly at the time specified and carried out the survey very efficiently. I was shocked to receive the valuation within hours of it being carried out, i expected to wait at least a few days. This meant i could forward the valuation immediately to my solicitors and start the ball rolling. Chartex are certainly the best company to use for this type of service, very accommodating and so efficient... thankyou 🙂
We were very impressed with the service we received from Hugh Broadbent. He has done two surveys for us and we would definitely recommend him. He was very thorough, his reports arrived quickly and were very clearly written and he has been happy to answer our questions.
Excellent, detailed, concise survey allowing us to make an informed decision about the property based on its current condition and the potential cost to get the property up to standard. I would recommend Chartex to anyone.
Really rate this company. Very efficient back office, good communication. They did two surveys for me. Report back same day and were available pretty much immediately to discuss any queries. Highly recommend.
Prompt survey , and communication
Polite, friendly and efficient is the best description of this company. Communication before and after the survey was good and things explained to me very clearly. Would have no hesitation in using this company again.
Chartex were very clean cut from the start. They saw my property within a week on the 17th and a full report landed in my emails by 6pm the same day. Even my estate agent remarked upon the speed of my Surveyor. It read through very easily and I’ve still the offer to chat with the Surveyor with any queries I have regarding the report and their findings. Stress free service. Thank you Chartex
Very pleased with the service provided. The survey was emailed the same day and was very helpful. I would use Chartex again if needed.
Very accommodating, very reasonably priced and incredibly quick turnaround time. Much faster than any other survey I've used over the past few years.
Speedy survey and very detailed report provided on the same day. Spotted lots of things that hadn’t been brought to our attention. Would also recommend their valuation service as that helped decision making.
A very professional service, and very detailed survey.
Thank you for your help, and advice.
I've used Chartex twice, and have found them to be thorough, efficient and professional. I would certainly recommend their service. They provide great customer service and a very useful and detailed report.
Excellent service from start to finish! The communication was effortless when making the booking and the comprehensive report was in my hand by close of business the same day. I would have no hesitation in recommending Chartex services.
We have now had Chartex carry out a homebuyer survey on three properties. The quality and detail of the reports have helped us in our purchasing, or not, of the properties.
We were very impressed by the service they have given and the very quick turn around is nothing short of excellent. We found the survey to be detailed and very clear. The structure and layout makes it very easy to identify all of the work that needs to be done on the property and provides clear guidance on the level of concern of any problems identified. The traffic light system is great. I would certainly recommend them, it after all excellent value for money.
Excellent service. We received a comprehensive homebuyer's report on the same day the survey was undertaken. Furthermore, the surveyor was happy to answer any follow up questions via the phone and email and provide further advice on potential actions to be taken. Highly recommend.
Very knowledgeable and professional. Hugh found things that I would never have dreamed were possible. Service was excellent, with a xery comprehensive report produced within 24 hours. He was well worth the fee saving us much future heartache. A fantastic job, we have used him 3 times in the last 3 months.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Chartex. Extremely quick to get back to my enquiry and were more than happy to discuss my concerns about my new prospective purchase on the phone. The report was turned around incredibly quickly after inspection.
I engaged Chartex to undertake a Homebuyers survey for a property we are buying. The process of booking and paying for this was easy and efficient. The report itself was absolutely excellent. I friend who is a builder commented that it's one of the best surveys he's ever seen, both in terms of quality and the detail and accuracy within the report itself. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
Chartex is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews