Centurion Rugby Reviews

01924 466684

neil@primoplay.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Tell us how Centurion Rugby made you happy
Excellent product , prompt service and would definitely use centurion again.
Very good service, any issues and I was able to contact centurion with a fast response. Would highly recommend.
Great service, when I placed the order website said all in stock, next day I get an email and phone call saying not in stock and what would I like to do, my instructions where following the letter and second half of delivery was dispatched with no extra shipping cost
Very high quality equipment
Product was first class and the only reason for not giving five stars was late delivery which was possibly due to material shortages as a result of current situation.
Quality of goods (tackle bag) is of a high standard, this coupled with the prompt delivery gets 5 out of 5
Amazing service during lockdown. Well done.
Good quality product for a reasonable price. Very satisfied
Very good communication throughout and swift delivery for such a large item.
My son loves the tackle bag.
πŸ‰πŸ‘πŸ»
Item was as described and expected but only scored 3/5 due to slow and expensive delivery. Item took 9 days to arrive costing £4.80 for the the smallest, lightest product that was cheaper!!
Firstly the product is excellent but the customer service is what made them stand out. We bought a tackle bag for christmas for our son. It was delivered but we weren't in, we were left a card. I then got a phone call the next day from Centurion asking if i had received a card. The customer advisor said she was chasing anything that looked like it could be a Christmas present (it was friday 20th), and that the company would re-deliver that day regardless what the card said and if we weren't in dont worry because they would try again. This was really nice and the company didn't need to do this. When we got the parcel later that day someone had even written merry Christmas on the delivery bag. The price of the tackle bag was cheaper going direct with them than elsewhere too, so you just can't go wrong with this company!!!!
I’m sure my grandson will love it. But I’ve no idea what it’s for !!!! He knows though!!!
Great communication and service.

First class.

David, Liverpool
Excellent very helpful staff ! Very good quality double sided bibs and slalom poles excellent value.
Perfect and prompt delivery
Ordered 2x speed resistors....only sent 1. Quick email,quick response! 2nd one delivered two days later!
Quick delivery no complications
The product is great, kids love it and seems really durable and good quality!
Delivery options were limited and vague. It was days after I made the order before I knew when it might arrive. It’s not something that fits through the letterbox...
Product arrived very quickly