Centurion Rugby Reviews

01924 466684

neil@primoplay.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Tell us how Centurion Rugby made you happy
Product was first class and the only reason for not giving five stars was late delivery which was possibly due to material shortages as a result of current situation.
Ordered 2x speed resistors....only sent 1. Quick email,quick response! 2nd one delivered two days later!
The product is great, kids love it and seems really durable and good quality!
Delivery options were limited and vague. It was days after I made the order before I knew when it might arrive. It’s not something that fits through the letterbox...
Great products but feel delivery could have been quicker considering we paid for it.
Amazing products (Half Tackle Bags), mix up on delivery however.
Ian was sent to billing address (home) whilst I was at delivery address 45 mins away, all however sorted out in the end.
Ian was helpful and delivered to club address.
Quick delivery. Quality product. Very happy.
Was as ordered and came on time I would recommend and use again thanks.
Placed order at beginning of December 2018 ( 10 x fluro yellow bibs large ). They didn’t have them in stock, was offered an alternative bib, but I wanted the ones I ordered and told them that I was in no rush and that I would wait for there delivery
Received items end of March 2019.
Happy with bibs and communication from Centurion
Would definitely recommend and use again
Thanks Dean
Good product, fast delivery, no problems at all.
The order arrived eventually. I had an email saying they were waiting on one item. So why not send what they had already and send the remainder later. Seemed like common sense to me. Never had this issue before with centurion.
Product just what was needed. Thanks
We got items that we did not order at first place, but after missmatch reported we got correct items after few days. Good service.
Delivery was prompt
I like the Centurion products and prices. I would just like you to include an option for express delivery.
Centurion Rugby is rated 4.52 based on 99 reviews